Saturday, June 14, 2014

RP: HOT FLASH!!! !!! !!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/06/hot-flash.html




Antonio Sabato, Jr. -- pheremonic pit shot!!!





>>> DURING THE TIME I DATED MARC LAFONT (of 1330 So. Broadway, Santa Ana, CA):




Marc himself (after chin augmentation that he had a few years ago):




And before:





. . . Marc and I, in 1996, went to his friend producer Leonard Sheldon's house (not to be confused with the better known Sheldon Leonard. Here is the only reference I can find to Leonard Sheldon, now: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/image/big-bang-theory-leonard-sheldon-lightsaber-h-2012), in some California canyon -- for a BIZARRE gift-re-giving game that was sort of like Musical Chairs, in that through endless elimination, someone eventually won. The party was to honor Antonio Sabato, Jr. -- who was newly HOT on the National Scene.



Although Marc's brother Robert A. LaFont, DDS, can't be seen perfectly here, his nose is IDENTICAL to that of Richard M. Nixon -- ski-jump!!! And he and Marc BOTH got into narco-trafficking -- Bob having CONVERTED to Catholicism to improve his connections, while Marc reverted to his early Fundamentalism -- which had NOT flared up the whole time we were together.



Well, Antonio is BACK IN THE NEWS TODAY!!!: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/13/antonio-sabato-jr_n_5489793.html



The Label Antonio Sabato, Jr. Isn't So Comfortable With (VIDEO)

Posted: Updated: 



It all started with a Janet Jackson video. In 1990, Antonio Sabato, Jr. was featured in the singer's music video for her song "Love Will Never Do (Without You)," showcasing his dimples, good looks and sex appeal. After that, Sabato landed a role on the steamy daytime soap "General Hospital." Then came his appearance in the memorable Calvin Klein underwear campaign that prompted The New York Times to refer to him as a "Michelangelo in bikini briefs."


Read more here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/13/antonio-sabato-jr_n_5489793.html


And google my name with Marc LaFont to see how when he first contacted me for dating in 1995, via AOL, he began, "Someone put a paper on my desk saying I should date you." I thought that was just a cute thing he thought up to say -- but later, I learned he had lived backyard-adjacent to my first cousin Jan (Meyer) Opperman -- now Larsen, her husband and children. Kim Opperman was the Jew, and that led to Mom murdering my Uncle Bob, with help of the Veterans' Hospital in Lower Mississippi.


More herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/05/email-to-drew-griffin-of-cnn-my-nazi.html


ALSO, Marc LaFont was with me at the 1996 Olympics, when we decided to leave a few minutes before the bomb went off. Months later, studying a map of the site, I learned that I had been closest to the bomb and Marc and I had been there at least 1.75 hours before leaving. Either the bomb was on a timer -- or they did NOT risk fetching it -- so had to detonate it even though I had left the scene.

And Michael "Jersey" Keogh -- a homeless person in Wilmington I knew especially well -- introduced me to Scully (Skully???), who stole from homeless people, except he was always very kind to me. He admitted he had been in charge of the CIA's oversight of the Atlanta Olympics and watched me from the top of the IBM Building.


TRUTH or FICTIONYOU  decide!!!


Scott




.

No comments: