Sunday, June 15, 2014

RP: I Have Been Asked to Assist the Mexican Space Agency (whose Human Resources Forum meets in Puerto Vallarta) -- and Even Told I'll Be Compensated!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/06/i-have-been-asked-to-assist-mexican.html











>>> STRANGE BUT TRUE:


1. "Senor Stevia", the Mexican CPA in my writers group here in Puerto Vallarta, took a non-sexual shine to me, first in 2010, that he has resumed since my return to the group early this year. All my ideas and knowledge seem to excite him and he seems to know that I am constitutionally Mexican (as well as American Black -- and Euro-Mutt by birth, not counting my 1/16 Cherokee "Indian", which brings me back to being first cousin to native Mexicanos).

Yesterday, I learned that his first name is actually Carlos -- after months of asking people who mostly claimed that he has a first name so long they can never remember it. Please remember that the average age in our group is about 82. I turn 63, tomorrow.

But for a couple of months, Carlos keeps bringing up his being involved with Agencia Especial Mexicana's (http://www.aem.gob.mx/), Human Resources Forum which meets here in Puerto Vallarta -- and is somehow connected to the damming of a river and the development of a multi-agency military base that might happen not far away from Puerto Vallarta.

Last week, at Ginger's El Torito Belmont Horse Race Ribs and French Fries EXTRAVAGANZA (Ginger asks that I clarify that she is a "horse-race nut", not a "horse nut" -- see more here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/06/on-day-i-was-punched-in-stomach-at.html), Carlos discussed this a lot, but Carlos being the sort of person who gets so excited he doesn't bother organizing his thoughts AT ALL before offering them most copiously -- I STILL have no idea how he thinks I can be useful.


But I would be MORE THAN HONORED if I can somehow assist the Mexican Space Agency!!!


Perhaps I could help with strategies of Public Relations to the Un-evolved Racists of more-Northern America.


I bet that 90% of my WHITE friends in the USA (and I mean people who do NOT see themselves as White Supremacists), at least CHUCKLED at the idea of a Mexican Space Agency. They will PLEASE RECALL that in Mexico, the zero was "invented" before it was in Western Civilization -- and the Sacred Scriptures of the Maya (their Calendar, to be exact), PREDICTED ACCURATELY that Cortes would show up in Western Calendar year 1519 -- but that the Mexicans should SUBMIT to European domination and would suffer GREATLY for many years, but in the end would RULE THE WORLD (meaning their more evolved Spiritual Understanding would win out over Western Religious Superstitions -- NOT that they would be anyone's Overlords).



Now THAT specific prophesy -- better than ANY in the Judeo-Christian Bible -- PROVES the superiority of Mexican Spirituality!!!



Well, there is no reason not to have some FUN over it all. It occurs to me that maybe Presidente Enrique Pena Nieto saw my BEST-NAMED BLOG POST -- and assumed I know something about extraterrestrial propulsion technologies!!!: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/03/my-immanent-return-to-uranus.html


So for now, I await more specifics from Carlos. I have been spending time getting used to the air conditioning in my bedroom -- how to regulate it so I don't over-use it but DO get all the best benefits for sleeping at night and napping in day, and writing as well. It is strong enough to turn off when I'm not using the room -- and have no worries that the room will cool down quickly. I've also been surprised at how long the room stays cool and dehumidified after I turn it off, meaning the room is well-sealed.


And I have been resting and sleeping a LOT, recovering from the water in lungs and chest -- and congestive heart failure. I've seen no signs of the arrhythmia I developed, the biggest problem still after I left the hospital, so maybe my recovery is strong.


And a final note to THIS THING CALLED GOD: If my somehow assisting Agencia Espacial Mexicana is a SALUTE from the Spirit of Jack Kennedy because of my devotion to his Principles and my promise to his widow, then I am truly GOD-FUCKED in the very BEST OF WAYS!!!



Muchos Gracias!!!





And don't forget: I almost seduced Neil Armstrong's half-black illegitimate son into following me to "crazy ward" in Dekalb County, Georgia, 1990http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/05/sunday-is-funday-except-for-dead-and.html



Scott




Me and Frank -- NYC, December 2012.




.

No comments: