Friday, June 6, 2014

RP: In the Matter of Jamie Lee Sutherland, Wells Fargo Advisors/Bank/Saper Law/Benjamin R. David/Fox News, etc., NET RESULT??? Bank of America Will Be CORRECTED in Favor of the Sinatras!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/06/in-matter-of-jamie-lee-sutherland-wells.html




"You are Anglo-Saxons. You are armed and prepared and you will do your duty…Go to the polls tomorrow, and if you find the negro out voting, tell him to leave the polls and if he refuses, kill him, shoot him down in his tracks. We shall win tomorrow if we have to do it with guns." -- Alfred Moore Waddell | "Wilmington on Fire" (coming soon)








>>> BRIEFLY, BECAUSE I'M TIRED and just got out of the hospital for water in both my lungs, partial congestive heart failure -- and alcohol and nicotine addiction elements as well!!!


1. BECAUSE lawyer Rishi Nair, representing Jamie Lee Sutherland, Daliah Saper (a FOX NEWS employee who also owns Saper Law, LLC, Chicago), Wells Fargo Advisors and Bank (Chicago offices), and through Saper employee Jeff Duncan who also worked for District Attorney Benjamin R. David of Wilmington, NC, and BECAUSE when Jamie Sutherland et al were willing to make SOME minor concessions that the test of my not violating a "GAG ORDER", aka non-disclosure agreement regarding their crimes against me, did NOT include allowing me to use MY OWN LAST NAME anywhere on the internet (like on Facebook and this blog), they PROVED BEYOND THE SHADOW OF A DOUBT, that the ONLY reason for that was to protect Thomas S. Kenan III and Betty (Price) Kenan, both of North Carolina, from my telling the TRUTH ABOUT THEM -- part of which is their nearly DESTROYING VIA KENAN GREED the Sinatra Family's PRIDE AND JOYBank of America, which my friend Patricia Sinatra (who manages Sinatra Enterprises), sold majority ownership to the Kenans.



Bank of America in Atlanta, Georgia is the TALLEST building in the Southeast!!!



Clearly, the wealthy Kenans must be REMOVED from Bank of America ownership!!!


I have already called for Tom and Betty (and their ilk) to be removed from association with The University of North Carolina -- due to their turning it into a SHRINE TO WHITE SUPREMACY AND THE CONFEDERACYhttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/05/my-letter-to-trustees-and-community-at.html.


1. When I met Patricia Sinatra by chance at RiverMarket in Wilmington, North Carolina in June 2011, she took a shine to me and spoke for THREE HOURS detailing many things, but CLEARLY was not happy with the way the Kenan Family had led BoA since she had arranged the sale. She could NOT bring herself to say that directly, but it was clear.


2. She ONLY asked me to befriend her son Danny, whom she was then visiting for a week or so, and somewhat strangely gave me her home phone number in California -- and Danny's live-in mother-in-law's email address which she said I could contact her by. I DO NOT KNOW if that means she had no email address of her own and so use it only for a week -- or if she is crafty and TAPS that address like the NSA -- LOL!!!


3. And frankly, when I called Pat in California about a year ago, she said, "I have NO INTEREST in talking with you," and promptly hung up on me (likely because I disclosed some of her family secrets that are NO SECRET in today's NO PRIVACY world -- but she is a bit "Old School" and didn't yet understand that.


4. Anyway, I bet I win back Patricia Sinatra's heart soon enough. Danny and I discussed this two days ago by phone. We BOTH have SUPER-CONTROLLING MOTHERS, but only mine is a literal NAZI -- why I told Mom on the phone two days ago to PLEASE COMMIT SUICIDE before I have to have her arrested and tried for HIGH TREASON -- as Dick Cheney, etc.'s liaison with the last three Catholic Popes (all NAZIS).


5. Four days ago, in the midst of my arguing with the Chicago People, I got an invite to connect to John-Paul MartinVice President Marketing Strategy @ Bank of America. Location: Greater Atlanta Area, Industry: Marketing and Advertising. And while I accepted his invitation, I've had no time to follow up on that yet.


But it seems to me, that Mr. Martin KNOWS I have the insight on many things -- including the greedy Kenans and Wells Fargo -- to help REFORM Bank of America!!!



I can't wait to find out if I'm RIGHT!!!



>>> AS TO RISHI NAIR, JAMIE SUTHERLAND, ET AL, who have IGNORED my offer to negotiate, I can only WISH THEM THE BEST in staying out of PRISON and FINANCIAL RUIN!!!


Here was my latest PUBLISHED communication with Mr. Nair: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/05/my-letter-just-sent-mr-rishi-nair-jamie.html


I can't seem to find the later one now -- and as I said, I'm tired, and it's not worth the effort of trying to find anyway . . . 


Scott





.

No comments: