Thursday, July 24, 2014

RP: Email Just Sent: "Some additional info for the FACULTY of the Sewanee Writers Conference (funded by Tennessee Williams' stolen estate)!!!"

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/07/email-just-sent-some-additional-info.html







emailed it to ALL THESE FACULTY MEMBERS: (All have links that work.)




>>> MY EMAIL:


I am the last assistant to playwright Tennessee Williams, and have been in a knock-down, dragged out fight with Rt. Rev. J. Neil Alexander and Sewanee Head Council Donna Pierce, they BOTH threatening me with LIBEL lawsuits many times in 2010, but NEVER daring -- as I can prove Sewanee and the Episcopal Church murdered Tennessee, and then stole his estate from Harvard University, as Jackie Kennedy Onassis told us on Jan. 11, 1982, they would do -- with help of the Republican Party and CIA.

You should know that I am NOT blood-tied to Randall Kenan -- nor have I met him in person -- but we HAVE been in occasional contact since early 2010. I am the white-faced black sheep of the North Carolina Kenans who founded UNC, Chapel Hill in 1789, then later through their own efforts and marrying well (Mary Lily Kenan Flagler inherited Henry Flager's entire estate -- Flagler founded Standard Oil before taking on John D. Rockefeller as one of his partners, developed the east coast of Florida, and owned about 40% interest in US railroads when he died in 1913). Kenan Family and Charitable Trusts control Exxon-Mobil, Chevron, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group (currently largest trucking company in USA and on track to be largest in Canada and Mexico soon -- but use the names of companies they bought on trucks -- so Kenan name is hidden) -- as well as much of Coca-Cola.

Frank Sinatra's heirs who sold the NationsBank-owning Kenans Bank of America gave me much info.

According to the book THE KENAN FAMILY (1999 edition, Mercer University Press), and press accounts since, my wealthy relatives and their foundations have given Sewanee and the Atlanta diocese of the Episcopal Church (especially -- includes some massive, new, pipe organs), about $100 MILLION over the last 90 years.

Anyway, I've had some TROUBLE dealing with these fake Christians -- racists, all. So I placed this posting on my blog, which has link to my contacting the HEAD of the US ARMY WAR COLLEGE, yesterday, a school I worked for indirectly for 18 years. If you read it too, you will learn much more about me.

I substituted secondary email addresses for those writers who HIDE their email address from the public. I sent a link by Sewanee secured server to Wyatt Prunty (who read the poem from THE NIGHT OF THE IGUANA at TW's installation in the Poets' Corner in Episcopal Cathedral St. John the Divine in late fall 2009, but REFUSED to speak to me later at the Bishop's Reception -- read it like it was an Excel spreadsheet), but both J. Neil Alexander and Donna Pierce have BLOCKED my emails. I ask that some of you writers be certain they are aware of it.

In any case, last summer, Jamie Lee Sutherland, a Wells Fargo exec from Chicago who has a home overlooking the Night of the Iguana movie set in Mismaloya, sued me for LIBEL, without legally serving me, and tried me in absentia without showing proof of anything -- because I blogged how he'd seen Barack Obama in his private gay bathhouse when O was a Senator. He asked for 50K, but got half a million dollars, copyright to all my political writing (including emails not yet written on similar subjects), and memoir, WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS, which John Lahr and Williams scholars Kenneth Holditch, Thomas Keith, and Larry Myers all gave RAVE reviews, but I ran into POLITICAL TROUBLES, LOL!!!




The book is now in blog format so all can read for free: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.mx/




Thursday, July 24, 2014


THE LORD HATH SPOKEN -- Mercy ME!!!

rebel's rest fire

Overnight, the "REBEL'S REST" at Sewanee (The University of the South), suffered very extensive damage.


Confederate MemorialWilmington, NC is in front of First Presbyterian Church, complicit with the Kenans in the Wilmington Insurrection of 1898.









.

No comments: