Tuesday, July 8, 2014

RP: Email to Daliah Saper of Saper Law, LLC, Chicago!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/07/email-to-daliah-saper-of-saper-law-llc.html




Daliah SaperTHE XEMPLAR!!!





>>> I DID LEAVE DALIA SAPER A VOICE-MAIL @ 5:43 CDT today, explaining WHY she needs to read and respond to this email!!!:


to: Daliah Saper ,
 Saper Law ,
 Jamie Sutherland ,
 Jamie Sutherland ,
 "jamie.sutherland@wellsfargoadvisors.com" ,
 Rishi Nair ,
 jduncan@saperlaw.com,
 "cmcelwain@saperlaw.com" ,
 Aaron Midler ,
 sjones@saperlaw.com,
 "Benjamin.R.David@nccourts.org" ,
 "emcmahon@nhcgov.com"
cc: "breakingnews@starnewsonline.com" ,
 "breakingnews@newsobserver.com" ,
 "scoop@huffingtonpost.com" ,
 "editorial@nytimes.com" ,
 "whqr@whqr.org"


Dear Ms. Saper:

I have decided to contact you because Rishi Nair of Nair Law, LLC seems to have disappeared -- or at least buried his head in the sand like an ostrich. He had told me that YOU subcontracted him to collect on the judgement against me for LIBEL, the case I was never legally served on and you not only convinced a judge that an employee of Mailboxes, Etc. here in Puerto Vallarta signing for the service from a private carrier (UPS?), was the same as ME accepting it, but I was tried IN ABSENTIA for LIBEL, which courts in several states had already had US Court rulings that LIBEL cannot be tried in absentia nor without the defense present to make a defense -- as happened in my case, Illinois not yet having a ruling covering Illinois, the Constitution is STILL IN EFFECT, regardless.

As I have made you and others well aware, I did not return from the USA until AFTER the 30-day window of service had closed, and even offered to be certain to receive the service if it were re-issued, but your lawyer Andrew Emerson Cook (who since FLED your company), gave me the word that YOU had decided to press on despite never having served me, which he avoided mentioning.

Now, Rishi Nair, in our last communication, proposed a solution that would have tied me in tighter, illegal and unconstitutional knots, BUT he did offer to let me leave ALL my derogatory comments about you, Saper Law, and Jeff Duncan (who had interned in District Attorney Benjamin R. David's court in New Hanover County, North Carolina EXACTLY WHEN Ben David had brought EIGHT FALSE CHARGES against me in 2011 and 2012, committed me to a mental hospital twice, although I got right out, and even jailed me five times for a total of more than two months -- although narco-trafficking Sheriff Ed McMahon now has NO RECORD of my being in his jail, I still have all the paper.

Here is my last communication with Mr. Nair -- if it does not cover all these subjects, just google around with my name in quotes to find the rest: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2014/05/rp-my-letter-just-sent-mr-rishi-nair.html

So here are two questions:

1. Did Jamie Lee Sutherland FIRE you and your firm? Rishi certainly acted like Jamie no longer cares what happens to YOUR legal ass.

2. How did you think you would get away with hiring Jeff Duncan, a former "employee" of the only person literally PERSECUTING ME (all charges were dropped for lack of evidence and I've been shown to NOT be mentally ill), Benjamin R. David??? The connection and intention are more than clear, and with thousands of law firms in the USA and you being nearly 1,000 miles from Wilmington, Jeff growing up in that area as well, your hiring him could ONLY have been deliberate -- and to continue Ben David's harassment of me.

Well, you are not so good at communicating, either, so I will be certain to copy all the "Chicago people" on this -- as well as publish it and broadcast email it. You will see on my blog that I am getting serious with Sewanee/the Episcopal Church (giving them at least a day to digest my letter of yesterday, before I begin calling them), and I also claim that they, although even Bishop J. Neil Alexander and Head Council Donna Pierce THREATENED to sue me for LIBEL, since I didn't LIE, they could not (completely UNSEEMLY for a Church to act like this), and they left it to a FOX NEWS WHORE LIKE YOU to do with tricking of a judge -- or a corrupt judge (check out the integrity of Cook County Courts online for LOTS of fun and frivolity!!!)




Did you know that to prove RACKETEERING, only the pattern of harassment has to be proven -- convictions of crimes are not necessary, although I believe we will get those too!!!


Now, I have run out of patience, and while Jamie actually seemed human and rational about things -- happy that I simply removed what offended him, the case CONTINUED, I assume by your, Fox, and Chicago Drug Mafia demands. But Jamie allowed that and has made no peace offering the last two months as I have hoped would happen. I have decided that if you, Rishi, and Jamie do NOT do that in a realistic way that compensates me (but not as much as I will sue for, if necessary), I am going to the TOP of Wells Fargo Management, NOT in Illinois. The first offending thing was Jamie's bragging about his narco-trafficking, which several in Puerto Vallarta confirmed. And while I was totally convinced of the truth of this at the time that I originally blogged about it (and remember, Jamie bragged also of making $23 MILLION PER MONTH ON AVERAGE, which could be a problem for him if it does not show on his tax returns -- I suspect he meant that was the volume he narco-trafficked, but I now prefer he explain this to all in Court), I CANNOT now find those who confirmed it, so I have barely mentioned it since -- that just didn't seem fair to me.

Please remember these additional complications:

1. Jamie mentioned several times to me he had seen Barack Obama in his private gay bathhouse in Chicago when Obama was a Senator, and Jamie did NOT CARE if I reported that. I believe that since I HAD REMOVED everything that Jamie said offended HIM but the law suit continued on unconstitutionally and illegally, that YOU as a FOX NEWS REPUBLICAN continued it because once word is out of Obama's gay life, Republicans can no longer BLACKMAIL the little faggot into protecting CIA narco-trafficking and Republican War Mongering.

2. When Rishi Nair said it would by OK with him and Jamie Sutherland to CONTINUE reporting what I have on you and Saper Law on my blogs, he did NOT say it would be OK for me to use my OWN LAST NAME IN EMAIL, FACEBOOK, AND BLOG, which the terms of his proposed agreement said would show me to be in violation, so I could only use a FALSE NAME on the internet. Clearly, this was to protect me from also blogging about Thomas S. Kenan III, who controls the Kenan companies and Charities, and gives all his personal money to the Republican Party and Episcopal Church, both of whom are complicit in the murder and theft of estate of Tennessee Williams as well as narco-trafficking -- the narco-trafficking of the Episcopal Church, I did not throw in their Christian-Assed faces, yet (recently).




3. Although it is TRUE that my wealthy Kenan relatives control Bank of America, a major competitor of Wells Fargo, I believe that is/was just coincidental to Jamie suing me. However, the same day I sent a big BLAST to Rishi Nair via email (above), a VP of Marketing of Bank of America not only connected to me on LINKED-IN, but Facebook friended me too. And later, I called one of the Sinatras who sold control of BoA to my relatives and THEY would like me to help clean the influence of the GREEDY, GODLESS KENANS from BoA. I intend to do that, but since I use so much "naughty language", I don't think I should be in direct contact with BoA -- wouldn't you agree??? I should just be an "outside actor".

Well, I give you until normal close of business this Friday, July 11, 2014, to make a serious and fair offer to me to resolve things -- or I will go to top of Wells Fargo, next. I also have some things to straighten out about Court records in Dekalb County, Georgia being changed LONG after the fact and for political reasons (thank God I saved all those screen captures!!!), and then I intend to REALLY come down hardest, legally, on those in Wilmington and North Carolina.

I will leave a voice-mail for you today so you know to read this email or read it on my blog. I suspect you don't read all the ones I copy you on -- and I will copy all the Chicago people as well.

All best,

Scott Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico



.

No comments: