Tuesday, July 1, 2014

RP: Scott Kenan Has Been Hit by BOUQUETS of COMEUPPANCES, Lately!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/07/scott-kenan-has-been-hit-by-bouquets-of.html




The joy of the "Ingrown-Toenail" Christians (Bible literalists who are Bible-ignorant), escapes my ken.




>>> A COUPLE OF EXAMPLES OF HOW I HAVE RECENTLY BEEN CALLED ON THE CARPETACCURATELY:


1.


Ramadan, a month of fasting for the Islamic faith, begins tonight. May your Ramadan be blessed.
Ramadan, a month of fasting for the Islamic faith, begins tonight. May your Ramadan be blessed.
LikeLike ·  · 

This is where Beth Powell deleted my calling Ms. Rogers a cunt -- and a few more choice remarks.

  • Kimball Rogers there's no hate for anyone (vulgar-mouthed) mouth. Only pity and sorrow. I don't want to see ANYONE-including you wicked one- going to hell. You too need Jesus, more than you know. Why do you hate Christians? What have we done to you to deserve this derisive remark. God loves you and so do I...praying for the best for you right now.
    5 hrs · Like
  • Scott Kenan God created all language, all things, and all ideas. God existed first and all is therefore made of God-stuff. Hell is the place where sad, fearful people make statements like that Muslims (or anyone), needs Jesus. Get an education in what the Bible really teaches -- or engage with ignorant uneducated people like yourself. I wish you luck.
    1 hr · Like
  • Beth Powell Scott Kenan If you want to debate someone on one of my post that is fine. Please refrain from using swear words of any sort.
    1 hr · Like
  • Scott Kenan Also, I apologize for my earlier intemperance. To see what I am doing to correct Catholic Pope influence on the USA (my mother was Cheney's and Boehner's chief liaison with the last three Catholic Popes and we had swastikas on dinner plates and daily beatings growing up) see my bloghttp://scottkenan.blogspot.com . Thanks, Scott

    scottkenan.blogspot.com
  • Scott Kenan Beth: God created all language but you have the right to restrict speech on your page. Many people, TV networks, etc. have differing definitions of restricted words, and swear words are the ones that "condemn" people like "damn you" but do not include vulgarities at all. Could you please message me a list so I know specifically which you mean??? Thanks!
    1 hr · Like
  • Beth Powell Scott Kenan The c word, which is what you called Kimball. I dislike both it and the word bitch. I find them unnecessarily derogatory towards women. Make sense?
    1 hr · Like
  • Scott Kenan Yes, but some women like some men are un-evolved animal-thinkers caught up in fear and try to scare people with fears of eternal damnation, etc. They have not yet found the Love and givingness of God. I often use shock terms to get them spinning, but will do my best not to offend on your threads. It is impossible to offend a person who understands God and one's relationship to It. What anyone says reflects on the speaker, not the other, and a God-centered person would have reminded me of that.
    1 hr · Like
  • Beth Powell Using the shocking terms on your page, not mine.
    1 hr · Like
  • Kimball Rogers The moment someone chooses to trust in Jesus Christ, his sins are wiped away, and he is adopted into God's family. That individual is set apart as a child of God, with a sacred purpose. No fear tactics here. You can believe in Him or something else. But only He can save your soul. I'll bet my life I'm right. Where will that leave you? Your blood is on your own head. The truth about Jesus was shared to you. Your playing with ETERNITY here, so how sure are you that your right? (This continuing English grammar ATROCIOUSNESS offends me deeply. If you don't care enough to write correctly in your own native language -- who can POSSIBLY trust you to THINK STRAIGHT???)
    1 hr · Like
  • Kimball Rogers No man may come to the Father except through Jesus. Truth spoken. That's in the Bible I've read cover to cover every year for 7 years. It is YOU, Scott, that needs to educate yourself about what's in the book. It's the only one you'll be held accountable for. I DO hope you read it, all of it, then draw your own conclusions. Your a "big boy" even though your vocabulary shows how limited you really are. WHY THE HATRED SCOTT?
    1 hr · Like
  • Scott Kenan Beth: I've already agreed to your terms and this incident has inspired me to self-reflection, which I will soon blog about. Kimball Rogers, on the other hand, seems ossified and incapable (in her current state), of growth. Many people find aggressive religiosity like hers to be more offensive than my earlier words, but only some stand up to these people who claim Jesus condemns those who disagree with them. How is that less offensive???
    1 hr · Like
  • Beth Powell You can both say whatever you want to one another. Just don't use the c word or the word bitch.
    8 mins · Unlike · 1
  • Scott Kenan Yes Ma'am!!!
    4 mins · Edited · Like


AND AS A SHORTCUT, I add my final comment to this thread EXPLAINING what I was going through (literally FOR YEARS), that got me so angry and lashing out at the WRONG TARGETS. I seek to relax from that now:


Scott Kenan I have not yet added a second example of how in my anger at all the fake Christians who have tried to kill, jail, nut-house commit me my entire life, I have been unfairly taking it out on people like Ms. Rogers, who shares theology and perhaps political philosophy with these people -- but has not personally PHYSICALLY harmed me like others. I have exposed enough corruption already that I not only work with top officers of the Mexican Army and Marines, but several Law Enforcement agencies in the USA. I can and must relax now as my fight is no longer up-hill. Again, I apologize for my excesses, and here is what is the beginnings of a new posting, but maybe completed by the time you read it: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/.../scott-kenan...



2. EXAMPLE TWO is from the most previous posting, http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/06/you-may-be-religious-scientist-if.html. And the addition to it occurred AFTER I had emailed it to my list of 500, so I will re-post the exchange in its entirety, showing how I was ROPED n' TIED (metaphorically), and soon came to my senses:






"I've been a deep believer my whole life. 18 years as a Southern Baptist. More than 40 years as a mainline Protestant. I'm an ordained pastor. But it's just stopped making sense to me. You see people doing terrible things in the name of religion, and you think: 'Those people believe just as strongly as I do. They're just as convinced as I am.' And it just doesn't make sense anymore. It doesn't make sense to believe in a God that dabbles in people's lives. If a plane crashes, and one person survives, everyone thanks God. They say: 'God had a purpose for that person. God saved her for a reason!' Do we not realize how cruel that is? Do we not realize how cruel it is to say that if God had a purpose for that person, he also had a purpose in killing everyone else on that plane? And a purpose in starving millions of children? A purpose in slavery and genocide? For every time you say that there's a purpose behind one person's success, you invalidate billions of people. You say there is a purpose to their suffering. And that's just cruel."
LikeLike ·  · 
  • Bobbie Culbreath and Ansley Kulp like this.
  • Liz Gilbert Obear I always liked the phrase "the Lord works in mysterious ways." It seems to fit when you don't want to say something like God had a purpose for this or for that. Humans struggle with how big the universe is, and how fragile our existence is. Still, there is room for faith and personal conviction without drawing sweeping conclusions that God is behind everything that happens, maybe stuff just happens because of entropy/randomness. God made that too! We just don't know enough to understand how everything works, let alone why. I hope to find out someday!
    3 hrs · Like
  • Scott Kenan I can't believe that someone deleted my comment explaining why this well-intended Liz Gilbert Obear is just a TOOL OF THE DEVIL because she thinks sitting around trying to understand the past is important but taking ACTION to create a better world is not. I completely agreed with the unidentified and possibly FAKE person at top -- but Liz G. O. is nothing but a God-hating cunt!!!



I'm still in the phase of having some discord in my life -- LOL!!!




An Angry Vagina (same thing).


>>> ADDED @ 10:05 PM, CDT -- LOL!!!:


  • Liz Gilbert Obear Scott, isn't the person at top saying he stopped believing in God? I'm saying that people blame God for everything when He may not have cruel intentions at all. I'm saying it is possible to still have faith and believe in God and accept that we don't understand how it all works.
    1 hr · Edited · Like
  • Scott Kenan Liz, if you read my earlier, longer comment that was removed by someone, I would make more sense to you -- in it I said it is CLEAR that you are a well-intended person. I not only believe in God -- but now know from the most extraordinary experiences that GOD IS ALL THERE IS!!! What we experience as evil or painful is God's comeuppance to us until we GET OVER the incorrect belief that led us into that experience. Most people think of God as some kind of separate entity, but the manifest Universe is the physical Body of God, and God experiences the physical through us. THAT is why we should honor God with a lot of fun, loving sex!!! So he gets his ya-yas too. And if ya can't muster that, at least make it hot sex and with RESPECT for each other. God doesn't care if we believe in him or not. He cares that we honor all the gifts he gave ALL of us by doing something we enjoy and that enriches the world for everyone. I hope you can agree with a lot of this . . .
    1 hr · Like · 1
  • Liz Gilbert Obear That is a good explanation. I do agree. That's why I said God made physics, entropy, everything- it's all connected. I wish people understood that better.
    1 hr · Unlike · 1



OK, this is long enough!!!





.

No comments: