Sunday, July 6, 2014

RP: This Morning, Brian Stelter on CNN Acknowledged That Rupert Murdoch Is In Serious Talks to Buy TIME/Warner, Including CNN!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/07/this-morning-brian-stelter-on-cnn.html



RUPERT MURDOCH



>>> WHOOPS!!! I stand corrected. I just discovered that Kenan-Family-Charitable-Trusts-Associated Huffington Post reported on this SIX DAYS AGO!!!:


Rupert Murdoch Reportedly Interested In Buying Time Warner, Creating A Corporate Super-Monster

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/01/rupert-murdoch-time-warner-purchase_n_5548358.html


NOW TO BE FAIR, while Brian Stelter DID say that the buy-out talks are VERY SERIOUS -- so serious that BOTH NEWS CORP/Murdoch and TIME/Warner REFUSE to comment, he points out that regulators would FORCE TIME/Warner to SELL CNN off first.


Maybe my Ol' Hero Ted Turner could BUY BACK CNN, no???


That would MORE THAN MAKE MY DAY!!!


Didn't Steve Case buy back AOL, eventually???




And AOL bought Huffington Post from Arianna about a year and a half ago, but she still seems to have editorial control.




Arianna Huffington (the once-spurned wife of a California Republican Congressman who got caught in a HOMOSEXUAL SCANDAL), and Jimmy Soni, who might or might not have a wife or husband.


BTW: Jimmy Soni, a Duke Graduate, RAN Huffington Post for Arianna through the years it grew fastest, but he recently stepped down to be in charge of opening Huffington Post India. He sits on the board of KENAN INSTITUTE FOR ETHICS, at Duke.







>>> IN OTHER FOOLISHNESS OF THE DAY:


1. My Windows 8 computer, just returned by my computer guru, is actually running an English version of Windows 8.1 now -- instead of the half English/half Spanish version of Windows 8 that the AUTHORIZED Toshiba repair here in Puerto Vallarta put on it a year ago when the keyboard stopped working after a month and I had warranty work done.


My guru told me that Toshiba Repair had ERASED the partition on my hard drive that included my original Windows licence, so he had to do a serious work-around to install Windows again!!!


But it cannot hold an internet connection -- and while Windows network troubleshooter fixes it every time, the fix doesn't hold longer than about ten seconds and I have to run it again. I assume this is the CIA/NSA interfering, but my connection comes via Telmex, the Mexican land-line company owned by Carlos "Slim" Salim Helu, previously the wealthiest man in the world due to narco-trafficking with the Bush Family and CIA.

Astute readers will recall that Carlos Slim owned enough of THE NEW YORK TIMES STOCK as well as MORE of their debt, and was trying to control editorial content when the NYTimes people went into REVOLT, until he was bought out in early 2012. AND the NYTimes sent an emissary to Wilmington, NC where I then lived to tell me about it, since I had been BLOGGING about it mercilessly.


Carlos "Slim" Salim Helu, an Arab-Mexican.


The only reason the NEW YORK TIMES owned the WILMINGTON STAR NEWS for so many years (they sold it off right before Helu was forced out of the NYTimes), was to control the news in Wilmington so that the corrupted politicians there could and DID cause Wilmington to become the LARGEST PORT IN THE USA for smuggling in drugs -- even bigger than Miami and Los Angeles (my parents helped set this up when they lived there in the 1980s and 90s -- WITH help of the Catholic Church!!!) -- largely due to all the corrupted rich Republicans accepting drugs at their docks in the EXTENSIVE backwaters of the bays and inlets of S.E. North Carolina.


MORE on all of this in my comment to Paul Krugman2/3 the way down this posting:




2.




Look at this full list of Executive Orders by all Presidents Washington to Obama. Seems Obama's maybe not issuing as many as the GOP: http://bit.ly/1pWZikk
(graphic via The Reprimand Project)
LikeLike ·  · 

  • Adam Rainoff True, an abuse of power.
  • Roy Rogers Oldenkamp So, all of them abused their power, making it, the norm. Unlike the filibuster abusers.
    17 hours ago · Like · 1
  • Adam Rainoff Obama is not a saint.
  • Scott Kenan Adam Rainoff is correct. Obama is a blackmailed homosexual protecting CIA/republican narco-trafficking and war-mongering, but executive orders is NOT his excess.
  • Malaura A. Blanchard It's better to look at the last 13 Presidents, factor in number of orders, and years served.. My Grandfather called FDR a tyrant and dictator - 3,522? Wow. I've included good unbiased link ,

    Franklin D. Roosevelt Total 3,522 (12 years)

    Harry S. Truman Total 907 (8 years)
    Dwight D. Eisenhower Total 484 (8 years)
    John F. Kennedy Total 214 (2 1/2 years) 
    Lyndon B. Johnson Total 325 (6 years)
    Richard Nixon Total 346 (5 years)
    Gerald R. Ford Total 169 (3 years)
    Jimmy Carter Total 320 (4 years)
    Ronald Reagan Total 381 (8 years)
    George Bush Total 166 ( 4 years)
    William J. Clinton Total 364 (8 years)
    George W. Bush Total 291 (8 years) 
    Barack Obama Total 182 (5 1/2 years)


    www.presidency.ucsb.edu
    The American Presidency Project contains the most comprehensive collection of re...See More
    12 hours ago · Unlike · 2
  • Adam Rainoff Weak? Sorry, I didn't know I had to fight here, but then again, liberals must defend their utopia at all costs, including their own self respect.
  • Adam Rainoff Well I don't compare presidents to see if the one we have is good or bad. I judge people on their merits, not in comparison to others that were in their position.
    12 hours ago · Like · 1
  • Scott Kenan Adam Rainoff must have been squeaked from (fill in the blank).
  • Roy Rogers Oldenkamp Scott Adam does have a point-- i think either you are a figurehead manipulated by your VP a la W or even if you have good intentions, they become corrupted. I dunno. Tough job.
    10 hrs · Like
  • Malaura A. Blanchard You are right, a tough job. (I wouldn't want it.)
    2 hrs · Like
  • Scott Kenan Roy: Your last comment confused me completely. I don't have a VP, nor am I a president of anything. Does this have to do with my statement about Obama being a blackmailed homosexual??? That first came from Jamie Lee Sutherland, executive of Wells Fargo Advisors, Chicago, who told me several times he saw Sen. Obama in his private gay bathhouse in Chicago, every Delta employee I talked to in Dec. 2012 when I flew to NYC knew Obama is gay -- because airlines employees read foreign press and meet foreigners, and it HAS made foreign press, but US Press is more controlled by CIA. Obama is OK as long as we the people FORCE him to do what he says. His gay life including now likely former lover Reggie Love is a fact, not anyone' opinion.
    1 hr · Like
  • Scott Kenan OK, I finally got it. Roy didn't mean ME when he typed "you" -- and Roy is right that Adam had a good point in his last comment, but in the one above it, he he refers to a utopia that liberals possess, when I know no liberals who see it that way -- except in their thinking or spiritual life, conservatives seeming to be frozen in the Hells of their fears. That said, I thank you for giving me an excuse to lay out much about HOW Obama got to be so strange-seeming to Progressives.
  • Scott Kenan Strangely, my comment posted between the last two was DELETED. It had to do with Frank Sinatra's heirs who sold control of their Bank of America to my Kenan relatives admitting they pressured the Gambino Family in Chicago into stuffing ballot boxes and stealing the election from Nixon at Joe Kennedy's request. Thank God they did!!! I was too embarrassed to ask the Sinatra's if Nancy Reagan sucked Frank off under the Oval Office desk, as Peter Lawford, whom I knew, and others claimed. That disappearance of my comment theoretically could only be done by me or Ray, but could have been by Facebook/CIA -- or they just don't let me see it now.


>>> AND LOOK AT THIS IDIOCY!!!


3.


1 hr · 



I'll never forget the time I was on a date with a younger guy and I said...
BILERICO.COM|BY GUEST BLOGGER - THE BILERICO PROJECT
LikeLike ·  · 








.

No comments: