Friday, July 25, 2014

RP: Was It the WISTERIA That Rocketed This Blog to 99 Hits in Fifteen Minutes???

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/07/was-it-wisteria-that-rocketed-this-blog.html




This from Italy -- you can see how wisteria goes well with OLD THINGS!!!


And I don't think that the fire at REBEL'S REST at Sewanee harmed the wisteria at all.







>>> I WAS VERY HAPPY TO SEE:


1. That both blog postings of yesterday were very popular -- and my book on-blog (http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.mx/), also got a ton of hits. Only about six times before have I had nearly or over 100 hits in fifteen minutes. While I got no messages from any of the writing faculty at the Sewanee Writers Conference, I didn't expect any. I asked nothing of them but that they be aware of a situation.

It's a shame that REBEL'S REST, an historic building that I'm sure was lovely, burned so severely (http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/07/the-lord-hath-spoken.html) -- but it is APPROPRIATE that another symbol of Sewanee and the Episcopal Church's ties to their rabid racist past has been essentially destroyed -- and funny to me that it happened while the Tennessee Williams estate (now called the Walter Dakin Fund) was funding the Sewanee Writers Conference. 



Funny thing is that Tennessee Williams in both his will and codicil stipulated that the proceeds of his estate were to be used only for support of struggling writers (and particularly of the "outside" kind), so even if you assume the estate belonged to Sewanee rather than Harvard, they are misusing it. It is meant to support writers like me -- but don't worry, I'm not meaning "politically like me".


Can you imagine how much money is earned by a billion dollars of worth in a year???


What is Sewanee DOING with it???


And despite the Walter Dakin Fund being valued at 1/3 BILLION USD by Sewanee lawyer alums at the DEPTH of the Great Recession (and likely at nearly a BILLION now), Sewanee has the NERVE to charge $1,800.00 for tuition, room, and board -- so they are NOT targeting "struggling writers" by ANY stretch of the imagination (some scholarships are said to be available)!!!



But the Right Reverend J. Neil Alexander was ALL TOO HAPPY to use funds from Tennessee Williams' estate to FAKE alumni donations because SO MANY Episcopalians are CREST-FALLEN that their beloved symbol of WHITE POWER was retired in 2005:





2. MORE RELIGIOUS NEWS:


Uncultured murderers.


Militants have blown up Jonah's tomb, a revered holy site in Mosul, Iraqi defense officials said Thursday.
WWW.CNN.COM|BY MOHAMMED TAWFEEQ, CNN
LikeLike ·  · 
  • Scott Kenan I agree and "religious sites" should be respected -- but who knew that the gamy guy vomited from a whale or big fish had an actual tomb???
    6 hrs · Like · 1



3. Ever since "Roberto Alvarez" started teasing me about his "unicorn horn", I have seen unicorns frequently in my Facebook Feed -- and TWO in costume today on the Malecon in Puerto Vallarta.


4. Today, I walked the Malecon, taking my time, taking "American Communion" (a Big Mac combo), for comfort and size (Paradise Burger and even Bubba Gumps' burgers were tempting, but too big for my lunch), and I was stopped by five merchants who remembered me from 2010, and it was great catching up.


5. I was very pleased that the upstairs space only a few doors south of McDonalds is NOT occupied by the bar/restaurant that Benjamin Shields and his wife Adriana tried to open in 2010. Ben was a rogue ex-US Special Forces soldier, who had kept me captive in his apartment building next to the Police substation in Conchas Chinas, just south of town -- I got the Police Chief of PV to get me out of THAT one. Ben not only had commandeered my car and said I would have to sell drugs on the street, but he had worked with Luis Melgoza, who claims to have been once the HEAD LAWYER for the PRI Party (Presidente Salinas's days), but now owns www.PVGeeks.com, a computer services business, and I traced Luis's info on his business card to his office in a bungalow near CIA Headquarters in Virginia. He now also is head consultant for the popular gay rag, GAY GUIDE VALLARTAhttp://www.gayguidevallarta.com/




Luis Melgoza

In any case, Luis in 2010, with his business partner, Salvador Fuentes (a tall, heavy ginger/redhead, who looks totally "white"), at Ben Shields' direction, had Sal pretend to be my fourth Kenan cousin sent by Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill, NC, with a woman pretending to be a 60 MINUTES producer, who recorded me for 45 minutes and said she was CERTAIN they would want to run at least two segments on me.


I fell for that CIA crap for TWO YEARS (because I wanted to)!!!


And Ben Shields not only spoke several times for twenty minutes with my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, of Raleigh, NC, getting instructions on how to treat me, but BRAGGED to me that he owned ALL EIGHT WEBSITES that the US Press was up in arms about in 2008 because of their racist VITRIOLE against Barack Obama. Most popular was www.ObamaHaters2008.com, and while CNN had claimed not able to find the owner, I found Benjamin Shields of Conchas China, Mexico was the owner of them all, simply by googling!!!


Anyway, a fine-dining restaurant named Cilantros is now in that space, and owned by a Mexican who is well known in the industry https://www.facebook.com/pages/cilantros/338811433819.





>>> ADDRESSING THE PROBLEM OF HILLARY CLINTON:


What is the BIGGEST verbal (usually), grammar error that shows how ignorant FAKE EDUCATED Republicans and even Democrats are that makes us all LAUGH at them??? That's right, today on CNN in an interview, Hilary said with a perfectly straight face "Vladimir Putin COULD care less . . . ". And as all know, that means he's hardly being bad at all, when "COULDN'T care less" means what she probably meant to say.


I watch ALL popular politicians, closely, and even no REPUBLICANS of "stature" make this mistake.


Polls seem to now show that Democrats (and some Republicans too), see Hillary as smart, very capable, and definitely QUALIFIED to be President -- and the one to vote for today, out of those claiming interest -- but FAR TOO TIED TO BIG BANKS AND WALL STREET, although few (except most Mexican citizens), know that Bill Clinton not only expanded Latin American narco-trafficking for the Bush Family MORE than either President Bush, he originally placed the CIA presence in the City of Stone Mountain to protect the narco-trafficking there, set up by my parents, former Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman, Newt Gingrich, my former employer Patrick Stansbury of www.pentagon-usa.com -- and others.


I think that ONLY Democratic Partisans like Donna Brazile and Paul Begala on CNN, and un-convicted TOP CRIMINALS like Mario Cuomo and Rahm Emanuel enthusiastically support Hillary Clinton, now. Remember, Rahm Emanuel was educated ONLY as a ballet dancer, and has NEVER had an econ course in his life. Bill Clinton got him to be his biggest MONEY-RAISER with Big Banks and Wall Street because of Emanuel's connects to Drug Mafia and Israeli Mafia -- and the connections of his brother Ari as a TOP Hollywood talent agent.


Rahm Emanuel is the one that got Barack Obama OVER HIS HEAD with drug mafia, after George W. Bush informed O at his first Inauguration, that the CIA had all the goods on his homosexual sex life. And BOTH Emanuel and Obama had lifetime memberships to MAN'S COUNTRY, a private Chicago gay bathhouse:









Scott





.

No comments: