Friday, July 11, 2014

RP: While the CAT is out of the HEN HOUSE, let's type "TURKEY" -- although not JUST about me!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/07/while-cat-is-out-of-hen-house-lets-type.html




Jamie Lee Sutherland of Wells Fargo Advisors, Chicago






>>> CORRECTIONS ADDED @ 7:02 PM, CDT: I just realized I'd made a HUGE error, by stating the total bill to me as settlement of the bogus LIBEL suit was $1 million + legal fee of just over a grand. I have corrected the figures, including that what I'll need being only half what I originally stated, if the faux conviction is not "disappeared". Corrected figures are in red.

And I will email all those listed just below, to be certain they know of this.

Scott

* * *


>>> MY EMAIL JUST SENT JAMIE AND THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE AS WELL:

to: Jamie Sutherland ,
 "jamie.sutherland@wellsfargoadvisors.com" ,
 Jamie Sutherland ,
 Jamie.Dexter@wellsfargo.com,
 Josh Dunn ,
 david.a.helverson1@wellsfargoadvisors.com,
 Christine.L.Shaw@wellsfargo.com,
 wayne.whited@wellsfargoadvisors.com,
 Jason.D.Menke@wellsfargo.com
cc: Team Kenan ,
 "scoop@huffingtonpost.com" ,
 "editorial@nytimes.com" ,
 "breakingnews@newsobserver.com" ,
 "breakingnews@starnewsonline.com" ,
 "wilmjourn@aol.com" ,
 "whqr@whqr.org"


Hi Jamie,

I trust you are in good health and humor -- after all, YOUR career has not been affected by my blogging (except possible localized temporary embarrassment), and the lawyer BILL from Saper and Nair Law was only $1,090.00, so no hourly charges for time-consuming CASE PREPARATION when you sued me without serving me, and I was tried illegally and unconstitutionally in Cook County Courts and you won the laughable award of HALF A MILLION COLLARS (OK, it was DOLLARS), from someone you knew was just getting over being homeless and only had SSI Disability income, which you GOT at least $616.00 of (due to a technicality) -- and have another $95.08 on the way.


Go ahead and KEEP my Disability income that you got -- its yours now, and I wash my hands of what Bank of America has helped you get (BoA would be honest with me if BoA weren't HELPING this executive of Wells Fargo -- due to BOTH BANKS wanting to hide Obama's homosexuality that YOU witnessed in your private gay bathhouse in Chicago when Obama was a Senator, to keep him blackmailed into supporting CIA narco-trafficking and WAR-MONGERING, all of you being DIED IN THE WOOL Republicans).





HA-HA-HA!!! "DYED IN THE WOOL". The other is more TRUE.


But I just got this email response from Daliah Saper this morning:


I will be out of the country today through Tuesday morning and will have limited access to email.

If this is an urgent matter, please contact my associate Chris McElwain at chris@saperlaw.com or call the office and leave a message: 312.527.4100.

Thank you,
Daliah Saper


And Rishi Nair (who has represented you faithfully, but like an ostrich), all but told me you FIRED Daliah Saper and her firm, so I am NOT going to blind copy anyone at her firm on this, nor on the blog posting I make of it. I apologize that I still feel the need to publish and broadcast-email some communications, but YOUR honest and forward-moving response within 24 hours will take our negotiations into the "private zone".


So the fraudulently-gotten conviction of me for LIBEL in absentia without legal service, first MUST be vacated OR you need to pay me at least $2,000,000.00 up front and we sign a legal paper that says you totally abandon attempting to enforce the illegally-gotten judgment. If you DO somehow erase the conviction, I will only need $1,000,000.00 compensation. I had to RAISE the first one to 2 million, because in looking at the legal Citation Bank of America sent me, it says the Illinois law says the bank should FREEZE TWICE what it asks for ($501,090.00+), so I must seek that because I have learned not to trust your lawyers. They could sue me at any time and steal all my money again via Citation (up to just over $1 million+), before I even knew they had it, leaving me penniless to hire a defense.


As you know, I gave you and your lawyers until end of business today to get back to me, but with Daliah Saper of FOX NEWS now out of town and presumably fired, anyway, this is a GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY to settle once and for all. I do not cherish having to go to TOP execs of Wells Fargo's parent on Monday, but will make it a lot of FUN if I have to. Let's continue to keep it within our little family, including the six regional Wells Fargo Advisors execs also in the "TO:" line of this email. I discovered they only blocked ONE email -- due to a naughty word caught by their server.


And as I've said before, since so much, including YOUR OWN WORDS, convinced me absolutely that you were narco-trafficking for Chicago Wells Fargo in 2010 -- the same year Wells Fargo Bank, Chicago got the largest-to-date fine in US History for laundering drug money, perhaps Wells Fargo can give you a nice bonus to cover any expense -- this being in THEIR best interests too.


So what say ye, can we talk -- or at least "gobble-gobble"???


Sincerely,
Scott






This ain't JUST about MARIJUANA!!!



Scott


.

No comments: