Thursday, August 28, 2014

RP: Dissecting The World's Most Transparently Ridiculous Email -- to Me -- from a TOTAL TURD -- LOL!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/08/the-worlds-most-transparently.html









>>> LAST NIGHT'S EMAIL EXCHANGE:



Hello John Smith, "the conjecturist",

Although I prefer filmmakers who are more PROJECTIONISTS, so motivated to produce finished product, I appreciate your interest and would be inclined to help you in this regard -- but I must also tell you that I can only take time to explore things with people whose identity I can confirm (they need not be political allies).

So if you can provide this, I will be happy to assist you with more specific topics. In the end you left it fully open, so if THAT is what you mean -- just read all 2,400 (or something like that) blog posts and you will get it. However, if you send verifiable ID, I will even consent to held-secret conversations.

In the meantime, since I like to entertain regardless, you might enjoy a blog post from the time I chased a whole GANG of Assistant D.A.'s who just left having lunch at a brew pub on Front Street, up Princess Street, all the way to the Courthouse -- and since I can't find that, one on the assistant D.A., whose name I can never remember, so I call her "Miss Coca-Leaf", which Jen Harjo encouraged me in, which she would rather not admit. http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/03/smoking-gun-not-part-of-my-anatomy.html

And here's a nice penguins shot that went with the first one that I can't find:



Har! Har! Har!!!

I hope to hear back from you, appropriately,
Scott



On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 4:43 PM, John Smith <conjecturist@yahoo.com> wrote:



Hello Scott

I am in the process of creating a blog/podcast that explores subcultures and social behaviors. I recently saw this comment on a chain post about Wilmington:


"I would add that Justin LaNasa, failed GOP 2011 candidate for mayor, and Frank Delia, owner of the lovely Italian coffee shop, had their friends chase me around town claiming I molested their young sons -- because I tried to expose their narco-trafficking. And elected Republicans and Dems alike threw me in jail on 8 false charges, all later dropped for NO EVIDENCE, as well as had me twice committed to mental hospital, which doctors released me from immediately.


"In Wilmington, you are no one unless you are a big dealer or user of drugs, especially heroin, meth, crack, and cocaine. Marijuana is punished severely. I witnessed a judge convict a young guy because police found him possessing ONE cigarette rolling paper, but no loose tobacco. They searched for an hour, found no marijuana either, but arrested him anyway. He got three days in jail, and the convenience store that sold the papers was not charged at all.
He was a black guy."

I looked at your blog a bit, and am intrigued by the allegations you have made. As a filmmaker/journalist in the city of Wilmington, I'm pretty interested in the idea that these downtown yokels are trafficking drugs, particularly the Kenan family which you implicate in some serious activities . Do you have any more information about this stuff?

- the conjecturist



>>> 18 HOURS HAVE NOW PASSED WITHOUT REPLY, SO:


1. That proves there was no "reality" to this email inquiry -- which is why I am now posting the actual email address it came from. Here are some things we can know or deduce about it.

2. The fake name and email-address-identity are the biggest clue and why I did not waste my time last night writing back as if he were a serious person.

3. And actually he is a VERY serious person to have gone to so many tricky tricks to try to get me to respond seriously -- just not at all who he says he is.

4. We can tell he is obviously well educated, has something of a lawyer's bent on things, and is interested, especially, in what I have to say about Wilmington and North Carolina, with a finally-revealed laser focus on my shirttail wealthy Kenan relatives and regarding their connection to narco-trafficking.




I'd bet my BOTTOM DOLLAR he was hired by Thomas S. Kenan III -- or someone in Tom's inner circle who watches out for Public Relations problems.


5. He chose the quite clever "the conjecturist" in lower case, to demonstrate his developed mentality and wit -- without the overemphasis of capitalizing the title -- and then ends the whole thing in the MOST off-putting disrespect to a very serious matter by lumping all together as "this stuff".





Miranda Priestly: [Miranda and some assistants are deciding between two similar belts for an outfit. Andy sniggers because she thinks they look exactly the same] Something funny?
Andy Sachs: No. No, no. Nothing's... You know, it's just that both those belts look exactly the same to me. You know, I'm still learning about all this stuff and, uh...
Miranda Priestly'This... stuff'? Oh. Okay. I see. You think this has nothing to do with you. You go to your closet and you select... I don't know... that lumpy blue sweater, for instance because you're trying to tell the world that you take yourself too seriously to care about what you put on your back. But what you don't know is that that sweater is not just blue, it's not turquoise. It's not lapis. It's actually cerulean.


You see, "John Smith", clearly a smart, professional guy, put on the lumpy cerulean sweater of "THIS STUFF" to distract me from the seriousness of my comments about my shirttail relatives, but worse to me is his ABJECT REFUSAL to do any research himself, although if he WERE a filmmaker, blogger, pod-caster, and he WERE interested in the subject, he would have googled for some basic info first -- then asked more specific questions.

His inquiry is perfectly set up to elicit a response from me that might put me in some kind of legal jeopardy -- a silly thing to do because the simplest research would have shown I have never accused the wealthy branch of the Kenans of narco-trafficking DIRECTLY, but of giving HUGE financial support to both the Episcopal Church and the Republican Party who DO narco-traffic -- with the help in Wilmington of most elected Democrats, as well as many corrupted Democrats on the national screen, including President Obama (but only because he's a black-mailed homosexual -- I've seen no evidence Obama was into it before he was blackmailed by the CIA/Republican Party), Rahm Emanuel, Andrew Cuomo (probably -- most of Cuomo's corruption is service to Big Banks and Walls Street), and of course Bill Clinton, who expanded CIA narco-trafficking in Mexico more than EITHER Bush President was able to -- and profiting them -- the reason Barbara Bush calls Bill her favorite son -- and GW and Jeb have both COMPLAINED about that -- LOL!!!













* * *


>>> THIS JUST IN @ 3:13 PM, CDT:




Hi John -- and thank you for the evidence of my writing being EFFECTIVE at stirring up the hornets' nest -- HA!!! That was FAST of Justin, but your acting ignorant of who Justin is other than his email claim of being an ex-Fed -- which I believe is actually TRUE, but once in the drug-trafficking, corrupted part of the Feds, one NEVER gets out for life -- and actual professionals name mental illnesses (perhaps offering some proof or examples of that behavior), rather than using BS terms like "whack-job". Had you read ANY of my blog, you'd know I was twice committed to The Oaks mental ward of New Hanover County Medical Center, and the head doctor, Dr. Martin, released me from the commitments as soon as he legally could do so.

Additionally, for a total of over two months on five occasions I was jailed on eight false charges that have now all been dropped for NO EVIDENCE. Even the jail's online records now show I was never in it -- even though I possess all that paperwork and there is a published mug shot of my intake that I saved before it was scrubbed from the web.

You can speak with my attorney, Jennifer Harjo, and if you convince me you have some SENSEI'll be happy to call her to tell her to talk to you.

At this point, I have to assume, with charity, that you are at best asymmetrically educated, interested, or mentally endowed, not to have gotten MORE of my story from reading MORE of my blog -- and there is NO EVIDENCE that you even read the posting you quoted fromsince it tells much about who, exactly, Justin LaNasa is and has done.

I hope you are not just another "brainwashed American", but also that you are actually a legitimate researcher/media-producing person. The ball is in YOUR court now to convince me you are not another of THEIR line of defense. I hope you will do that.

I will almost immediately post all of this here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/08/the-worlds-most-transparently.html, and then email the blog posting to my list of 500 contacts, mostly in the press, but others too. If you care to see an old list that is still mostly true, google around for my email list which I last published in March 2014. You seem clearly lazy, so here is its address: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/03/my-current-list-of-500-who-are-emailed.html

Please don't bore me with taking any of this personally. Prove YOUR credentials -- if you can.

Thanks,
Scott


On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 2:11 PM, John Smith wrote:



I'd be happy to tell you who I am, but it seems like dealing with Narco traffickers and all, it would be prudent to to wait until I know what I'm dealing with. Also, as soon as you posted my message I got an email from a guy named Justin, claiming he's an ex-fed and that you're a whack job

So, if there's a story worth spending my time on, I want to know it before putting myself in danger, or really doing anything at all. I just need some proof that you aren't looking for attention, but that you were actually harassed by prominent members of the Wilmington community. Is there someone that can corroborate your story? Do you have photos, video, audio recordings or any sort of real proof that these people are drug traffickers?

Believe me, you don't have to live in ILM long to realize that there's a lot of shady stuff going on, so I don't doubt your story. First person accounts only go so far however.

Thanks

(un-signed -- like a TRUE PROFESSIONAL!!!) 






Me at the "King's Breakfast", a monthly event for homeless at a church in Wilmington, late 2011.


Scott




>>> LATE BREAKING EMAIL FROM THE CRUNCHY-PEANUT-BUTTER GALLERY:







yeah .sounds pretty fishy to me . I think a real reporter or whatever he claimed to be would have been upfront about credentials and identity


...dont get ya hands dirty...

.. and

If you can't get rid of the skeleton(s) in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance.
Diamante Azul




[SkeletonDanceWidescreen.jpg]

.

No comments: