Thursday, August 28, 2014

RP: How Christians Find the Joy in Their Hearts!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/08/how-christians-find-joy-in-their-hearts.html







>>> THE GIFT THAT KEEPS GIVING via EMAIL COMMENTS!!!

  

Scott Kenan  

9:36 PM (0 minutes ago)
to Marshallbreakingnewswhqrbspickeywilmjourn

Oh Marshall -- you say only the sweetest things (and at the MOST peculiar times). Remember the LAST TIME we got into it -- and I researched and it looks like your house is the one I serviced with Rusty Hooks, Jr., of Arbor Advantage north of Wilmington -- the praying-on-knees Christian over each tree we took out thanking it for its service "in Jesus' name"??? 

Rusty even grabbed across the bench seat in the front of his big truck to massage my window-side shoulder and reach a little down my chest -- perhaps he thought Jesus was there. He was so full of violence I was afraid what he'd do after he came, so I never gave in to his powerful red-haired manliness -- GOD he was hot!!!



Rusty had a body like this -- but with red-orange hairs. He liked to "kneel to Jesus" before taking out a tree (which I have sometimes been called, although he never actually put his lips on me).


For lots more about our encounter a year ago (Marshall's and mine -- considerably less salacious), please see 3/4 the way down herehttp://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/08/in-event-of-hangover-house-hunting-is.html


I witnessed his verbal, mental, and physical abuse of his wife and his son, and Rusty told me he had to pay a lot of money to someone to get the previous restraining order keeping him from getting near his son, taken off. The boy's mother, another woman, had gotten it after some kind of child abuse.

But now I see there is another person with your name, a UNC Wilmington grad, living in Columbus, Ohio where I graduated from Whetstone High School, so maybe you are he. In any case, you do not seem smart enough to get a THING from my blog, so I'll take you off as soon as I remember to.

You're welcome,
Scott


On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 5:47 PM, Marshall (or Mark) Lanter <marshalljr@bellsouth.net> wrote:



Fuck off ! Please STOP sending me ur stupid crap

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 28, 2014, at 4:41 PM, Scott Kenan wrote:




.

No comments: