Friday, August 15, 2014

RP: If Jesus "Ascended into Heaven", Why Was The B.V.M. Only ASSUMED??? (Hint: assume this has nothing to do with logic.)

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/08/if-jesus-ascended-into-heaven-why-was.html



Pray for us sinners



Happy Solemnity of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary!
LikeLike ·  · 

  • Scott Kenan What on earth??? (or on it no longer)
    1 hr · Like · 1
  • Trent Johnson It is a holy day of obligation. 
    1 hr · Like
  • Russell Reitz Thank you Titan for this beautiful painting!!!
    1 hr · Unlike · 1
  • Scott Kenan Well, I no longer feel obliged. Call me "hell-bent", but at least I won't be "gnoshing with Christians", as they say!!! 
    1 hr · Like

  • And wasn't that painter dude named TITIAN??? Obviously Catholics are not known much for THINKING (tee-hee).



>>> AN ADMISSION REGARDING THE LAST POSTING:


And I can tell you I got a hearty laugh from Colin last night, and kudos from "Testosteroni" in New York. I also got this, which begins with my answer:


Scott Kenan  

11:38 AM (42 minutes ago)
to Robin

Always a pleasure to receive another minimalistic missive from you, Robin!!! Hope it's typing didn't interrupt any polishing action to your unicorn horn.

Now let me be clear (and I know damned well YOU had this on mind when you typed -- and didn't feel you had to spell things out), I'm white too and can "white-banality" with the best of them. In fact, I am TRYING to impress all those people I've been deliberately pissing off for 4+ years that I CAN at least be trusted to be white-civil (although getting them to trust me to actually BE that way will be a far rougher row to hoe or ho), when necessary.

My actual belief is that we all do the best that we THINK we can do -- a quite low standard for white (and even other) people.

Well, I need to post something to entertain the troops, then write something to read tomorrow, a deep view of my own mental illness(es), which are proportional to my height, inverted. I hope you will be able to attend and add any comments.

And as a reminder, today is the Feast of the Assumption into heaven of The B.V.M., so don't forget to "get your church on"!!!

Scott


On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 12:52 AM, Robin Aviary wrote:


no doubt, we all do the best we can.


On 2014-08-14, at 9:34 PM, Scott Kenan wrote:



Thursday, August 14, 2014


The Truth about Colin Shamilton!!! 



And wait until you read which lawyer Al Gore got (again) -- the same one who failed to convince the SCOTUS that he had won the election in 2000 (but later DID get DOMA kaflooeyed)!!!


Well, I'll leave all y'all faithful readers to straighten these things out. I've got to get writin' on a piece about my "Swiss-Cheese mental health"!!!


Scott



I had no idea there actually was such a concept -- until I googled it on a "lark-from-Robin's-aviary".


.

No comments: