Monday, August 4, 2014

RP: It All Began with the Cat-Lickers (this posting)!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/08/it-all-began-with-cat-lickers-this.html




Atlanta Archbishop Wilton Gregory has agreed to give up his $2.2 million mansion (which he had built before Pope Francis) -- LOL!!!.




In 1966 when I was in ninth grade, I called to invite a girl from public school to my Catholic Church's Youth Dance. In the background I heard her mother say, "Oh no, you can't go there -- they're CAT-LICKERS!!!


TOO DAMNED FUNNY: I just image-googled "cat lickers" and the third image (after two having to do with actually licking felines), to come up was this:


2009 Meyer Family Reunion (my mother's side -- all raised Catholic). That's me tall and center in back. Held at Greg Lernihan's INDIANA lake house: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/04/white-nazis-at-meyer-family-festival.html


I had to go to image #36 to find one showing Catholics, otherwise -- and this is what happens when you've gotten over a HALF MILLION hits to your blog: your stuff comes up HIGH in the googling!!!


HERE is the Catholic story:


The lavish homes of American archbishops


You can read it by following link if this does not display properly.

Records reveal that 10 of the country's top church leaders defy the Pope's example and live in residences worth more than $1 million.
By Daniel Burke, CNN Belief Blog Editor
"How I would like a Church which is poor and for the poor!"— Pope Francis



* * *

Then, this afternoon, Stanley, a member of my writers group in Puerto Vallarta, sent me an ELECTRONIC BASKET OF CHEER (a fun and funny story). After much internal debate, I've decided to lift an anecdote and hope I don't get killed for it. He'll take a while to publish i(so most would forget it by then), and I'll NOT (unless I forget), send this to anyone but him in writers group -- should he decide to read it there soon, I'll not have spoiled it there for anyone:

Oral Roberts was electrified by the manner with which Sweet Daddy Grace attracted money. When he first saw 'Sweet Daddy' Grace preach and heard him say, "Take out your largest bills and throw them up in the air. -- What stays up is the Lord's and what comes down is mine!"

It was then that Oral knew he would be an Evangelist.




Sweet Daddy Grace



>>> TWO FROM FACEBOOK (and a small bonus):


1.



LikeLike ·  · 



2.



7 hrs · 

  • Cris Christi likes this.
  • Paul Panfil Right now traffic
    6 hrs · Like · 1
  • Steve Speer Cancer
    6 hrs · Like · 1
  • 5 hrs · Like · 1
  • Denise Mac Lean You know it..........................CANCER SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    5 hrs · Like
  • Scott Kenan Having to see this very old and tired graphic for the 100th time on Facebook!!!
    4 hrs · Like
  • Denise Mac Lean You can be such a bitch Scotty.
    4 hrs · Like
  • Scott Kenan Some graphics on Facebook are beyond banal -- but you are correct about me, too!!!
    4 hrs · Like · 1
  • Rich Patlyek I Have To Agree With Scott Plus There Are Way To Many Shitty Thing In This World To Only Choose One How About This To Ask God To Get Rid Of All Evil And Unjust Things In This World And Bring Back The Garden Of Eden
    4 hrs · Like · 2
  • Scott Kenan The Garden of Eden is a lovely allegory. You might just as well ask for the return of the Land of Oz. Since when has God answered prayers, anyway???
    2 hrs · Like
  • Stacey Bedwell CANCER - hands down
    2 hrs · Like
  • Matthew Mose Fly's
    2 hrs · Like
  • Scott Kenan Mathew Mose: Fly's WHAT???
    1 hr · Edited · Like
  • Denise Mac Lean house or horse?
  • Rich Patlyek I Seen Some Places Out There That. Like The Land Of OZ As For God Answering Prayers I Believe He Does But It Does"nt Always Mean You Will Like The Out Come He Answer It As He See Fit For The Situation That Why He God And Answers To No One
    25 mins · Like · 1
  • Scott Kenan "I seen" is an IGNORANT grammar error of the worst kind. No self-respecting person makes that mistake. Mr. Patlyek made a statement that means that whatever anyone gets, it is an answer to prayer from God (if they prayed), even if it is very different than what is prayed for. Religionists are not good at using their God-given MIND for logical thinking, either. He's just BLAMING GOD for all problems since instead of smartening up and doing something constructive, he just prays and that's all that's needed!!! He's NOT alone in this devil-behavior, is he???
  • Denise Mac Lean Play nice!
    19 mins · Edited · Like
  • Scott Kenan I apologize to all. I know better than to use God's most precious gift: the thinking mind, with those who couldn't pass 5th grade grammar and DON'T CARE. Perhaps I wouldn't mind if I had a greater alcohol or drug habit. Anyway, I'll butt off this "Christian site". I'm more a supporter of God.
    • Rich Patlyek I Never Said I Was Christian And Or Religious All I Believe In Is God And The Bible. I Also Believe Some Of The Bible Has Been Changed To Benefit Some Religious Beliefs As For Being IGNORANT It Takes One To Know One  Sorry Could"nt Past That Up . And As For My Grammar I Am Sorry It One Of My Down Falls All That Really Matters Is That People Understand What It Is That I Am Saying. You Need To Mellow Out Scott And Not Take Thing So Serious. Life Is To Short To Get Upset About The Little Things. OH And By The Way You Can Call Me Rich I Am Very Cool With That. I Hope Your Day Turns Out Better And I Accept Your Apology For My 5 Grade Grammar. It Been Doing Fine For Me For The Last 53 Years
      3 mins · Like
    • Indiana Britt closed adoptions
      1 min · Like
      • Scott Kenan Rich: LOL!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
        40 mins · Like · 1
      • Rich Patlyek Anytime Scott 
      • Scott Kenan Rich: Nice to see you are a Bible scholar and know about all the myriad translations and why they occurred. Don't worry, no quiz will be given!!!
      • Scott Kenan This thread is being published on my blog that gets 600 - 700 hits per day -- as well as being emailed to 500 contacts, mostly US Press. The posting will be completed within half an hour, and you can read it here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/.../it-all-began...
      • Rich Patlyek Thanks Scott If You Always Allow God To Be In Your Soul He Will Always Help You Make The Right Decision In Life That Just What I Believe You Never Know What Road God Wants You To Travel. So That You Can Learn A Important Lesson.
        • Scott Kenan Although I take exception with your ARROGANCE, you are correct. There is no choice about God being EVERYWHERE ALWAYS. Our best choice is to LISTEN. The entire Universe is made of God-stuff because God was first and had nothing to make it all out of except himself -- also called "God-stuff". I still recommend learning grammar. Check with the Republican Party. Most of them have learned its importance and so are getting remedial education. Democrats tend to actually value education -- BUT NOT ALL!!!
        19 mins · Like · 1
      • Rich Patlyek NAW!!!!! I Am Happy With Whom I Am :} And I Am Democrat For Now I Am Starting To Believe There Is Not One Party To Trust Anymore
      • Rich Patlyek OH And I Am Not Arrogance It Just The Feeling God Allow Me To Have When I Speak About him Since He Is The One Who Created Me
      • Scott Kenan You are right about political corruption, and it was a nice stab at improved grammar to use "with whom I am, except WHO would be correct since it is the subject of the prepositional clause. You are not the concept "arrogance", but are "arrogant" (the adjective). Your logic means that ANYONE (all created by God), is equally speaking for God all the time. Good luck with disagreeing with ANYONE if you believe that. I believe the Devil is present in this thread -- and I let YOU have the last (or more) words. LOL!!!


>>> I've gotten into it with Denise Mac Lean before. She lives in Indiana and hangs with crackers. The original thread this is from is lost, but you get the gist from one of her friends' comments to her (because someone had used her Facebook ID and compromised her account). These two comments were saved in Facebook emailed notices of comments to me:


Megan Deering (friends with Denise Mac Lean) also commented on Denise Mac Lean's status.
   
Megan Deering
July 30 at 2:25pm
Mmm…. so now you know how he felt when you went in his bank account and STOLE hundreds of dollars to feed you nephew who is in prison... or pay your cell phone bill and god knows what else. I think your long life friendship ended when you told him he was not allowed to sleep in his camper over the 4th of July because you and you crack head friends were cooking crystal meth…… you call that a friendship????

Denise Mac Lean also commented on her status.
   
Denise Mac Lean
July 30 at 4:28pm
Thats ok. The bitch is spun out on opiates.




Christian Kitty


.

No comments: