Wednesday, September 3, 2014

RP: I Forgot to Mention . . . /NEW DEVELOPMENT!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/09/i-forgot-to-mention-new-development.html





Martin (aka Marco) Jacobo and "Sonny" actually Jimmy Humberto MontaƱo Prieto in a Guadalajara wholesale jewelry market I had driven them to to buy supplies, 2012.


Martin told me that his "family" owns much of the land around the big US Checkpoint about 20 miles north of Laredo, Texas, and they hand carry narcotics around it in small lots so that satellite and other surveillance does not suspect them. He was arrested a year and a half ago crossing the border, and jailed in Laredo, Texas for a year -- but got out after half for good behavior before being released back into Mexico.


Martin ALSO told me his best friend in Puerto Vallarta owns the building at Venustiano Carranza and Calle Jacarandas, where the OXXO convenience store where I just ran into him is located -- in fact he once bragged that the owner and he watched my house on the hill above that through binoculars.


More on that in a minute . . .


>>> WHAT I FORGOT TO MENTION in the last posting:




/KING ABDULLAD


Middle East Time Bomb: The Real Aim of ISIS Is to Replace the Saud Family as the New Emirs of Arabia


It is NO SECRET that the Saudi Royals with their business partners, the Bushes, planned and executed 9/11 to cause everyone to FREAK and buy more WEAPONS, from Republican manufacturers -- and to give MORE business to the OPEC oil-producing states.





Although Thomas S. Kenan III (Kenan Family and Charities control Exxon-Mobil and Chevron, still)KNOWS THIS, he and the Kenans are SWORN TO WORSHIP THE EPISCOPAL DEVIL, so have continued to support Bush/Cheney, who SHRUNK US oil production EVERY YEAR, although Obama has INCREASED oil production every year (and shrunk the US Deficit every year as well).



When was the LAST TIME anyone gave Obama-the-half-black credit for THAT, I ask you???



READ MOREhttp://www.huffingtonpost.com/alastair-crooke/isis-aim-saudi-arabia_b_5748744.html 


>>> IN THE MATTER OF MARTIN JACOBO:



1. I bought the chica El Jimador tequilla resposada (200 ml), and the HILL I live on and not driving after three drinks are what I figured would keep me from buying more tonight -- even if I want more after my experiment. It begins at dark.


2. After getting in my car, I heard a knocking at my passenger-side window, and rolled it down a few inches to talk to Martin, whom I'd not heard from for over a year. He liked that I remembered his surprisingly large and gorgeous Floridian peninsula -- and its potent, natural "mood enhancers" that science tells us human semen is CHOCK FULL of.



3. He said that Sonny has NOT gotten out of prison, and is expected to remain there for SEVERAL MORE YEARS. See halfway down here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/07/mondo-bizzarro-today.html


4. He asked for money to buy cigarettes, and I told him NOhe had stolen more than enough from me already -- but that I CERTAINLY wish him well, but he needs to STAY OUT OF MY LIFE or I will have him killed or jailed for one thing or another -- and he responded that he is going to get some friends and COME TO MY HOUSE to teach me a lesson.




I dared him to do that.


You see, he knows I would never kill ANYONE, and I know he is too smart to actually try to harm me -- especially with the protections I now enjoy.



We're both just really STUBBORN, although I concede he has the better cock.


Scott




The "Six-foot Kenan Cock" sits atop Kenan Steeple of First Presbyterian in Wilmington, North Carolina.


It's the BIGGEST ONE in town -- but not as juicy as Martin Jacobo's!!!


Pity.



.

No comments: