Thursday, September 4, 2014

RP: In My Abandonment of AA, TRUE FRIENDS Have Come Forth (straight guys -- half of whom I've sexually harassed, and with GOOD REASON, although I'm over that)!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/09/in-my-abandonment-of-aa-true-friends.html




This morning, first thing, my North Carolina bud, Stanley, emailed me inviting me to lunch -- but including an image of this painting that made me inwardly exclaim, "I have GOT to get to a REAL art museum, ASAP!!!"


You see, there is none of any size in Puerto Vallarta, but this painting is actual art -- rather than just craftsmanship -- as most supposed art is. I wondered what it was and why he sent it, and shortly after we sat down to pizza and Coke, the artist stopped by and said hello, but wearing sun-glasses, he did not look familiar.


I soon learned it was Adrian Rojas, who taught art at La Cuiza bar and art place in 2010, when I hung out there, trying to mount a 100th Birthday Celebration for Tennessee Williams.


Later, after lunch, I stopped by where Stanley said Adrian now has a studio, and was thrilled to talk with Adrian for about 20 minutes. He's more slight of body than I remember (and so young!!!). He had sent Stanley several images that we can use on the cover of the Puerto Vallarta Writers Group Anthology, and this is one of them.


He thinks I'm FAR calmer now -- and maybe not too scary -- HA!!!



>>> AN OVERWHELMMENT OF SUPPORT!!!




Joan Rivers has been vulgar for as long as I've been alive -- so don't give me anymore SHIT about that -- although I promise to keep it down.


And I ain't leaving for QUITE A WHILE.





>>> QUICKLY, FIRST, THE UN-PLEASANTRIES:


1.


Too bad Huffington Post ALSO reported that the spill was traced to some work that Dick Cheney's HALLIBURTON was responsible for -- but HuffPost has gone BUSH/CHENEY since Jimmy Soni of KENAN INSTITUTE FOR ETHICS was shipped off to India!!!

And also, I met a Halliburton manager in Texas, fall 2012, who ADMITTED that everyone at Halliburton KNEW they had caused the well to BLOW!!! Read more 1/4 the way down this: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/04/stand-off-in-north-carolina-one-day-only.html



A U.S. judge has ruled that BP's recklessness caused 2010's massive Gulf oil spill, a move that could cost the company billions. Earlier this week Halliburton, the company in charge of sealing the completed Deepwater Horizon well that spewed...
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
LikeLike ·  · 

2.




Carlos "Slim"


Hillary "BIG BANKS and WALL STREET" Clinton and Mark Zuckerberg to speak at Mexico's biggest narco-trafficker's (Carlos "Slim" Salim Helu's) awards. Carlos Slim controlled THE NEW YORK TIMES and Wilmington STAR NEWS to cover his US narco-trafficking by false reports (Wilmington was and still is the largest seaport of entry for illegal drugs in the USA -- set up in the 1980s and 90s by my parents with help of the Catholic Church) -- largely through Wilmington where his drugs came in -- until NY Times employees REVOLTED in 2011, and they bought the Arab-Mexican out.

I blogged about how the NY TIMES sent an envoy to Wilmington to tell me about it BEFORE THE CHECK HAD CLEARED!!!: More halfway down here (although this one might be a bit of a jumble): http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/12/year-end-era-ending-thoughts.html


But ALL that said, I'd like to thank Senor "Slim" Salim Helu for giving these scholarships!!!



Last week it was announced that Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg was coming;...
MEXICONEWSDAILY.COM
LikeLike ·  · 


>>> NOW TO THE MEAT:


1. I heard from Robin-the-Writer, who is interested in discussing "life events". I'm over my extreme infatuation with his hotness -- although I remain fascinated with younger guys still ruled by the gift of heat. Older ones, too, when I run across them . . .


2. This morning in my travels, I spoke with Roberto, who has a permanent beach kiosk selling jewelry, mostly, but other things as well. In 2010, he had helped me in many ways, and in fact was the only person who lent me a decent amount of money, which I repaid when I returned in 2012.

He has been in Alcoholics Anonymous for many years -- but a Spanish-speaking group, although his English is quite good. I told him of my experience with the Gringo AA, particularly that they act like God is separate from Its creation and can even hide from us. He was shocked by that abominable heresy, but I explained that I had stopped drinking 10 days ago, and he had already told me I look so much healthier than last he saw me, a month ago. FURTHER proof I cannot now drink.


3. I stopped by Mailboxes, Etc., to see if Benefits Management in Wilmington, NC had worked out an arrangement to pay them for me, now that US checks CANNOT BE CASHED IN MEXICO, AT ALL, and even though they and I have been emailing B.M. and I have been leaving voice-mails, no response form Wilmington yet at all. I know they are under a crushing load of cases, so do not worry -- but WOULD like to hear SOMETHING.

Also there, was Tim Wilson, whom I've known since 2010, and who is the publisher of GAY PV:







He, too, commented that I look healthier now, and I told him (true), that I had been by a few places this morning who stock both his and his competition's magazines (the competition being GAY GUIDE VALLARTA, published by Puerto Vallarta's TOP CIA OPERATIVELuis Melgoza, often commented on in this blog), but that ONLY Gay PV seemed available -- what's happened to Senor Melgoza???


Well, Tim said something like "Don't ask; don't tell," and then cracked up and said he tries to keep his hands from getting dirty.



So I told him I've been laying into Luis HARD, lately, and make no secret about it since everyone KNOWS my hands are dirty as shit. I INVOLUNTARILY (but whole-heartedly), have been doing lots of SEWER FIGHTING.
 


4. I stopped by my landlord's business across the street, and HE said I look so much healthier -- what have I been doing???


5. So I got LOTS of support for not drinking, and I will not detail which of these people disclosed their own previous drinking problems, but NONE except Roberto in a Mexican AA group, had a single NICE thing to say about Alcoholics Anonymous -- except it does keep spiritually non-evolved people from drinking as much as usual, at least.


>>> BUT THE BEST THING HAPPENED AFTER I GOT HOME:




Sean Blackwell of http://www.bipolarorwakingup.com/ (a domain I actually bought and gave him since he did not see its value at first).


Without getting into details, although I still consider Sean's theories on Bipolar Illness and how to use it for a Spiritual Awakening and Personal Healing to be THE BEST, we had some personal problems that developed when I traveled with him and his wife Ligia around Brazil for a week in fall of 2009.




They evolved around MY alcohol abuse and propensity to SEXUALLY HARASS HOT STRAIGHT GUYS!!!


But I guess he's found it in his heart to forgive me, because what I found when I got home was his invitation for me to link to him on KINKED-IN -- really, that was a spontaneous typo, when I meant to type LINKED-IN -- LOL!!!





SeanLigia, and I goofing on a soft sculpture in a Sao Paulo hotel lobby -- CON PERMISSO!!!


Scott




.

No comments: