Wednesday, September 24, 2014

RP: Obama the FOOL -- Scott Becoming VICTORIOUS???

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/09/obama-fool-scott-becoming-victorious.html




I have PROVEN this works!!!




And I KNOW this feeling.



>>> LET'S GET STARTED:


1. This morning, Barack Obama gave an intelligently written speech to the United Nations, which PROVES he is a soulless, shell of a man -- perhaps too much of a compliment to give to him. Here's the problem:



At his first inaugurationObama was told by George W. Bush that the CIA runs all the heavy drug trafficking virtually WORLDWIDE, and that he had to protect the CIA/Republican Party/Episcopal Church -- and KEEP the USA in Afghanistan so we could CONTINUE getting all the heroin.


And Bush told Obama that the CIA has all the PROOF of his homosexual lifestyle (when away from Michelle), and they would get African-American Christians to SKIN OBAMA ALIVE for that reason if he ever tried to STOP CIA narco-trafficking.



Of course TODAY, we find he's done such a good job -- with the help of the company I worked for for 18 years, www.pentagon-usa.com -- that heroin street prices are now HALF what they were when Obama took office, and there is an EPIDEMIC of heroin overdose deaths in the United States, so TAKE THAT AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR DAMN ASSES, Obama fans!!!


It is ALL in service to the Bush Family -- like the Clintons have served for many years.





2. (A sort of WARM UP to number three): My email conversation with Testosteroni:


Quite frankly, I believe I answered Testoalready, so I start with his latest -- which should require no further answer:



I hope you clicked Eartha's pic and read the expanded text:
In 1982 Tenn commented to James (in uncharacteristic university English) about his high opinion of Kitt and charged the young man to encounter her and ask her several leading questions. Thirteen years later James was desk clerk at a hotel where she was performing. He conveyed Tenn's remarks to her and she spoke several paragraphs (in uncharacteristic university English).
----- Original Message -----
From: Scott Kenan
To: Testosteroni
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2014 11:22 AM
Subject: Re: Go to...

Dear Mr. Testosteroni,

Yes, this is BS -- as probably MOST of James Grissom's writing seem to be, but as I have explained before, the internet is loosy-goosy about copyrights, so he can get away (like I do), using copyrighted images in a blog, but his plan to sell a BOOK will require he buy rights and his already selling his blog subscription on Amazon has BOTH Mr. Grissom and Amazon (for allowing it), in legal jeopardy.

I don't think Mr. Grissom will have any more effect than Tony Narducci or Bruce Smith -- in terms of affecting people about Tennessee Williams -- so I have no interest in chasing his tail. Now that, finally -- just this week -- you have admitted to me that your Testosterone injections are NOT for Depression (which you never seem to suffer from), but so you can have more fun with "Senor Testosteroni JUNIOR", so to speak, get off yer reclusive bum and do something like a MAN for a change, nes pas???

Perhaps you could get Sewanee to champion your cause -- it's in their best interests. The main number there is 931-598-1000, and you'll just have to ask to see who handles such things. 

Gracias,
Senor Kenan-the-Scot


On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 9:46 PM, Testosteroni wrote:

and read his dubious story about eartha kitt/tenn williams
You must DESTROY this charlatan !


3. I believe it is Frank Roberts on the RIGHT, here. He must have borrowed that tie from the other guy for that STODGY photo of him I published yesterday -- but LOOK what he has to say NOW!!!


>>> CORRECTION: Frank Roberts is on LEFT. That is Mike McIntyre on the right, retiring DEMOCRAT US Congressman from Wilmington area, called a "Blue Dog Democrat" for nearly always voting with Republicans, so he's hated by many Dems, especially gays because of his voting record, but at least Frank Roberts makes a stab at bipartisanship -- more than any other Republican OR Democrat!!!






Hi Frank -- and thanks for this!!! I would be honored to spend some time with you in physical reality, especially in Wilmington and to see Mercy House Shelter, today. Glad to hear about those bathrooms, because although the longest-there resident DID swab down the shower floors with bleach every day, they were degraded and rough, and I picked up the plantar wart there -- the one I could not get medical attention for, really, for more than a year (I figured it couldn't kill me -- or cause any amputation), but then the carcinoma grew to the size of a bubble-gum gumball beneath it -- without my awareness of that. But no worry -- all is fine and even HEALED now.

And as a Republican, I hope you got a kick out of my anger at the Democrats Ralph Evangelous, Ed McMahan, and Benjamin R. David. I do NOT mention Mayor Bill Saffo, because I know of no one who could balance the demands of the Drug Mafia with the Citizens as well as he does. And of course it was Gen. Colin Powell's Republican Chief Protocol Officer, Col. Dottie Newman (now retired and volunteering as a docent at the High Museum in Atlanta), who firmly and convincingly told me I would not live much longer in 2010, if I stayed in the USA.

My first Political Hero (I was so young when Kennedy was President, that was more an infatuation), was Richard Lugar, Mayor of Indianapolis when we lived across the street from Coach Lou Holtz in Columbus, Ohio in the late 1960s. At that time, he had expanded the political entity of the city to include all of the "ex-urbs", so that EVERYONE in the metro area was commonly responsible for the city -- including taxes of the more wealthy who were moving farther and farther out. Sen. Lugar is not only an alum of Denison University (as am I), but a Trustee Emeritus, and founded an important School of Politics there, which is BALANCED. Today, his PAC is one of the first and largest supporters of Sen. Nunn's daughter, Democrat Michelle Nunn, for governor of my FIRST state of allegiance, Georgia.

Now worry not, all my bloviating over sexuality and past experiences has all been to DRIVE HOME some of my points, and I think it is nobody's business who has sex consensually with whom, as long as it's respectful -- but LOVING makes it best. I DO know how to behave appropriately in any situation -- just ask the New Hanover County District Court Judges, whose courts I have appeared in -- or the "Good Humor" minister at First Presbyterian, Rev. William "Pete" Brown. You could even ask White House Security about my behavior when Tennessee and I encountered the Reagans there in late 1981 -- I really DID thoroughly enjoy cutting up with President Reagan over my height!!!

So let me admit that I might be an actual Republican -- since I love business so much -- but we have to have strong, intelligent government constraints on business. And speaking of business, you mention getting a grant from "landfall", but did not capitalize it. Do you mean that the community development Landfall (built by Frank Hawkins Kenan), has some kind of foundation that benefits the Wilmington Community??? I hope so, as I am trying to catch my distant relatives in all the GOOD they do, and emphasize THAT now, rather than the unfortunate parts of the Past.

Thanks again,
Scott


On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 10:18 AM, Frank Roberts wrote:


Scott,

After reading your e-mail, I will retract my request to unsubscribe.  I am pleased that you were able to get a start through Mercy House Homeless Shelter!  We did have a challenge in changing it back to a shelter.   Fortunately, we have another former client who is currently our Case Manager.  Woefully underpaid and significant time spent to assist those who want to be assisted.   We were able to get some grant money through landfall to change all the wood bunks to metal.  We have three bunks with full size beds below for our elderly and disabled.  That's right, we no longer tell a person in a wheel chair "we can't help them".  

We also got other grant money that assisted us in making our bathroom more ADA compliant.   Lots of changes.  I apologize that you had bad experiences at Mercy House but we have striven to change.  Hard to do being broke all the time!   I appreciate you sharing the flaws in our social websites.  They are a work in progress with a "techno tard" at the helm.  (Me)

Anyhow,  would enjoy some face time with you in the future.  If you ever want to check out the old Mercy House, let me know!   

I also appreciate the history lesson.  I knew of some of it.  Never agreed with how whites treated blacks in earlier days but I can only control myself and not the rest of my cultural counterparts.

Thank you Scott!

Frank


>>> SUPER-HOOT!!!: Frank was taught to type in the OLDEN DAYS of typewriters, and like me when I wrote my Tennessee Williams memoirDOUBLE-SPACES after a period, which is no longer done. I had to CHANGE that manually in every sentence in my memoir -- Frank gets off LUCKY!!!
 


Scott




Image description


>>> HAVING RUN OUT OF "SCOT-PATIENCE" (not quite as scarce as hens' teeth), at 4:06 PM, CDT, I googled and found that Landfall development DOES have a SIGNIFICANT Foundationhttp://www.landfallfoundation.org/index.html



YAY!!!





.

No comments: