Monday, September 15, 2014

RP: So WEIRD It Tripped Even ME Out!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/09/so-weird-it-tripped-even-me-out.html







>>> IF IT IS TRUE THAT HUMAN PREGNANCY LASTS 9 MONTHSthen my parents were making whoop-de-doo on Mexican Independence Day1950 -- thus me.


I don't want to go on long, as this is a compete and unexpected surprise, that tickles my fancy but takes my breath away too. As readers will recall, the FIRST Mexican I ever had a conversation with, was in 1983 or 84, at the Pharr Library disco in Atlanta. He totally charmed me, and we had a weekend affair in his luxury hotel suite. Only at the end did Senor Villaneuva disclose that he was the actual Mexican CONSUL to Atlanta, presumably PRI Party. 



And he had a wife and children living in Atlanta too, but he planted the flag of Mexico both above and below, and impregnated me with whatever it is I have been impregnated with.


I'm not alone.






.

No comments: