Saturday, October 4, 2014

RP: John Uecker (who murdered Tennessee Williams), Just RAN From My Phone Call as if He Had MOCTEZUMA'S REVENGE!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/10/john-uecker-who-murdered-tennessee.html




Moctezuma was his REAL NAME, but his REVENGE was a popular early video game -- based on WHITE PEOPLE (or really ANY outsider), picking up diarrhea in Mexico.



John Uecker is the bald male halfway up the stairs of the Tennessee Williams house of birth in Columbus, Mississippi, a few years ago when he presented them with the Poet's Laurel Wreath that had lain on Williams' coffin which he rescued from being buried with Mr. Williams. Previously, it had hung in John's apartment (and that is Brenda Caradine seated on stairs):



Me under Tennessee Williams' Poet's Laurel Wreath taken by John Uecker in November 2009. I also have a picture of  Brenda Caradine, head of the Columbus, Mississippi Williams Festival in Uecker's apartment then -- she then preparing to receive it and up to New York for the investiture of Tennessee in the Poets' Corner of Episcopal Cathedral St. John the Divine.


Here is a more current photo of Brenda attending last weekend's Williams Festival in Provincetown, Massachusetts:


Photo: Pictured at the9th annual  Provincetown, Mass. Tennessee Williams festival
last week is TWTribute Columbus Chair, Brenda Caradine with  Carrie Houk of
the newly formed St. Louis, Mo. TW festival. They will perform a play by
Williams at their opening in November and members of the local TWT board
will be attending. St Louis joins Columbus, Provincetown , Clarksdale and
New Orleans in celebrating America's greatest playwright with yearly
festivals . Thomas Lanier  "Tennessee"  Lanier Williams was  born in
Columbus March 26, 1911. Brenda was a guest speaker at the festival giving
information about Columbus and his home which is a National Literary
Landmark and Columbus' Welcome Center. Housed in it are artifacts and
furnishings only found in Columbus and  donated by the Williams family. Joel
Vig who performed at this year's Moon Lake Party in Columbus during the 13th
annual TWT  attended Brenda's seminar presentation as well as other
Mississippi representatives including Sarah McCullough of Historic Tourism
of Mississippi Development Authority.

Pictured at the 9th annual Provincetown, Mass. Tennessee Williams Festival
last week is TW Tribute Columbus Chair, Brenda Caradine with Carrie Houk of
the newly formed St. Louis, Mo. TW festival. 


At least NOW, I (and you), know who will be heading the St. Louis Festival!!! -- such a MONEY-MAKER,  no???




>>> SO MUCH TO BLOG -- BUT TODAY I WILL STICK TO ONE SUBJECT (the rest can wait):


1. Today, I googled "John Uecker" and the top result is his Wikipedia page, which he actually wrote himself: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Uecker. The FIRST thing I noticed is that he lacks a photo of himself there, but in 2009, he typically left his apartment with a dirty muslin rag wrapping his now bald head against the winter wind, looking like an ersatz unclean Arab, and while we can all be thankful that the newer AIDS drugs have greatly extended his life, he suffered some physical consequences, first, that he'd rather not show (I suppose), so did NOT post his current or recent photo.

2. And before going too far on this, I'd like to REITERATE the possible importance of what I posted last night -- the thread from John Lahr's Facebook page in which I, in mid-this-July THANG complimented John on his new photo. It is a short thread of few people, and a Chris Lahr (now confirmed to be Lahr's son), chimed in after me with "gangsta", possibly an indication to me that Lahr was going to be HONEST in his book about Tennessee Williams, which he WAS, but the details of death and disposal of estate are still in contention, and no one knows this better than me -- except John Lahr!!!

I had been sending word through his agent and others that I TRUSTED John to write fairly -- which he certainly did. I feel like he and I together can tell you the WHOLE TRUTH (and he must have a COOL FAMILY to put up with some of the attending crap).

3. There are many things in Uecker's Wikipedia page that are blatantly untrue, and many that are exaggerated -- but many truthful things too. I was SHOCKED that Uecker actually ADMITS to being paid to work with lawyer John Eastman (whom I've blogged much about -- including his likely having ALSO authorized John Lennon's death for his client Paul McCartney, probably with McCartney NOT knowing about it beforehand -- at least Yoko Ono thanked me).

Here is a quote from Uecker's page: "Uecker was hired by the Executors of the Williams' Estate (Southeast Banking Corporation and John Eastman), for the purpose of cataloguing, authenticating and preserving Mr. Williams' later work because of Uecker's extensive and first-hand knowledge of the genesis of Mr. Williams' later manuscripts."

And after going through several transactions, Southeast Banking Corporation is now part of WELLS FARGO!!! See below to see how a Wells Fargo Executive, Jamie Lee Sutherland, sued me for LIBEL illegally and unconstitutionally, they being competitors with Kenan-owned Bank of America.

ALSO, when the lawyers for HERE Media/The Advocate/Alyson Books CANCELLED my contract, they sent me a professional email saying that -- but then one of their lawyers called me to say they would do EVERYTHING to make certain I was NEVER PUBLISHED EVER -- whether about Tennessee Williams or NOT!!!

And they DELIVERED -- LOL!!!


You see, as Uecker knows best of all -- and John Lahr and others have reported, Maria St. Just actually ran that show for Sewanee, who partnered with the Episcopal Church and Eastman in planning Tennessee Williams' death. And I SWEAR that John Uecker often seemed to CHANNEL Maria St. Just in the many times I spent with him on two trips to New York in late 2009. He could be that hateful and down-right NASTY.

But without going into all the details now, I first thought I should simply edit Uecker's Wikipedia page, adding that in their PUBLISHED MEMOIRS, Tennessee's lawyer brother Dakin Williams and writer Dotson Rader BOTH claimed that Sewanee and the Episcopal Church murdered Tennessee Williams, something Dakin claimed until the day he died. Rader is still alive. Of course I have claimed it too, conjecturing that Uecker did it by smothering the weakened Williams with a pillow, then in that TWO HOUR AND TEN MINUTE GAP between when Uecker ADMITS finding Williams dead at 10:30 AM and 12:40 PM arrival of police, he had all the time he needed to "arrange a staged theme", which he would have done before Vassilis Voglis arrived, and Vass told me that he was there with Uecker for an HOUR before either of them first called the cops.

And while Uecker keeps promoting James Purdy (a "second tier novelist and dramatist"), and his work, Uecker fails to mention that he INHERITED PURDY'S ENTIRE ESTATE -- or that Purdy's family sued him, suspecting fowl play, but Uecker must have since then prevailed, and here is evidence of that, from a listing this past summer:


But my good friend J.G.Sandom, the inventor of "Interactive Internet Advertising" who not only now owns one of the most successful advertising agencies in the world -- as well as being a prolific best-selling author, has battled with Conservative Christians completely and repeatedly re-writing his several Wikipedia pages, and I do NOT have interest in getting into THAT type war with Uecker and others who support his crimes.


One of J.G.'s more popular best-sellers


After calling a few friends in the USA, I decided not to bother with Uecker's page at all -- but to very soon create my OWN Wikipedia page, and if they don't mess with that -- then I'll leave Uecker's page alone. You see, I was planning to edit Uecker's page to add with proper attributions, the PUBLISHED claims of Dakin Williams, Dotson Rader, and me, that Uecker and the Episcopal Church murdered Tennessee. I left that claim out of my book, and its copyright was stolen from me by a Wells Fargo executive in Chicago, but my book is published HERE, now, and can be read FOR FREEhttp://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.mx/

Also of interest, is that John Uecker actually insisted on writing what I have in end material about him -- and here too, he PROMOTES JAMES PURDY, whose copyrights Uecker owns.

And I decided to call John Uecker to let him know that. He answered on the third ring of his land-line phone, and when I identified myself and said to please listen because we need to talk, he said he could not talk to me, but then I added that I would call his cell phone and leave a message he could listen to, he said "OK," before hanging up.

A few minutes later, after condensing things to a cogent thought, I discovered that he had blocked my calls to that phone, so I could not leave a message. Therefore, I am publishing his numbers at his W. 88th Street apartment, and I trust that only true scholars and Law Enforcement would call to verify any of this:

Land line: +1 (212) 580-XXXX
Cell: +1 (973) 234-XXXX

And of course, I must very soon find a lawyer to fight the FAKE conviction of me of LIBEL in Chicago, after I was never legally served -- and then the trial was in absentia without me being able to be there or contribute a thing to my defense. This by Daliah Saper -- a minor Fox News talking head who also has a law firm, and Jamie Lee Sutherland, an executive of Wells Fargo, Chicago -- and I should disclose that my North Carolina Kenan Family OWNS Bank of America with the heirs of Frank Sinatra.

It's ALL going to be a lot of FUN, going forward, and I expect to become massively wealthy from damages that will eventually be awarded to me by Courts in Illinois, Atlanta, GA, and especially Wilmington, NC, when I get to all the ABUSE I have suffered at the hand of corrupted Law Enforcement, primarily. I plan to give MOST of it away.






Scott

.

No comments: