Thursday, October 9, 2014

RP: LET the White People Party -- and LET Their Titanic Soon Sink Out of Sight!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/10/let-white-people-party-and-let-their.html




"SNL" Celebrates White People Being on Top While They Still Can http://gawker.com/snl-encourages-whites-to-celebrate-being-on-top-while-t-1642633605


>>> THIS FROM MY OWN DEKALB COUNTY, GEORGIA:



Yes -- right in my "home county" of Dekalb, Georgia!!!


WASHINGTON -- A Georgia reporter was served Monday with a temporary protective order barring him from "stalking" a GOP candidate after he wrote a...
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
LikeLike ·  · 
The reporter is BLACKof course!!!

As long-term readers will recall, Dekalb County Commissioner Robert E. Lanier, Republican (and a verified shirttail cousin of Thomas Lanier Williams III -- aka "Tennessee" Williams), was a frequent diner at Mama Mia's Pasta & Pizza in Stone Mountain, Georgia, when I managed it in the late 1980s.

And while I have not reported this in at least four years, Mr. Lanier was the FIRST person I called when I discovered the massive narcotics operation through Stone Mountain Park, using the railroad spur into the park that is now a walk-in trail a few lots from my old house at 903 Second Street.
It was THEN, that my legal troubles BEGAN!!!

Bob Lanier reported back to me a few days later that he had checked with the MOST deep law enforcement in the area and NO ONE had heard a thing about this and they would NOT investigate. By the way, his second wife, Scarlet, had gotten Bob to build her a house like Tara from GONE WITH THE WIND, and Bob made his money in construction of developments sold mostly to blacks in south Dekalb County. His FIRST wife, Shirley, was a "bag-girl" at the then Kroger at Memorial Drive and Hairston Road, claiming to me several times that Bob had somehow gotten out of paying alimony or child support to his first family.

Mama Mia's was then a HOTBED of corrupt Republican politicians, with multiply disgraced (then convicted) Congressman Patrick Swindall and his wife also frequently eating there. Here is the top Google result for "Pat Swindall", now (see, I DO have influence -- or "in-flew-Enza"!!!). It tells more detail about all of this: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/05/looking-more-deeply-into-drug.html


Also, Jim Wickline and his wife ate there weekly, and he was Sales Manager of Stone Mountain Lincoln Mercury, then on Scott Blvd. in Decatur, GA. When I went to his showroom, two white thugs came in with drawn guns and picked up a load of cash at the main counter, and I began freaking out about our safety, but Jim reassured me, saying that the Drug Mafia had bought them out, and everything would be OK.


I soon noticed that all the Republicans in the area had cars badged "Stone Mountain Lincoln Mercury" -- including Newt Gingrich's Congressional Office Manager. I had gone to Gingrich's office in Jonesboro to report the narco-trafficking, since he was so "anti-drugs" and my own Congressman then, Ben Jones (aka Congressman Cooter -- because of his starring role on TV), then was dealing with his own serious alcohol problem.


I went there about four times in total, delivering primitive (MS DOS-based with pin-point printer) computer-written summaries of my findings -- ALSO dropping copies at both CNN Center in Atlanta and the Jimmy Carter CenterNEITHER OF THEM gave a rat's assEITHER!!!


Here is a scan of an original from 1990 that I still have possession ofTHIS ONE, I also mailed to Gingrich's office in Washington -- but he NEVER replied -- LOL!!!:



ADDED LATER: three RTM "food franchising" executives ALSO ate weekly at Mama Mia's. And I knew two of them from previous contacts, whose nature I cannot remember, except that they were friends of "Hollywood Hal's" at Wendy's, where I had previously worked. I've recently blogged all about HIS tiny dick that he waved in my face causing me to LEAVE!!!


Anyway, it was Lawrence Buchthal, owner of Mama Mia's then (it has since been sold and moved to another location), who eventually trumped up the charge of simple Trespass, when I attempted to collect the week's severance pay he promised me in early January 1990. That led to my being in Dekalb County Jail for about 15 weeks total, and I had to file Writ of Habeus Corpus against Sheriff Jarvis to finally get a trial. Democrat Judge Linda Warren Hunter was SO EMBARRASSED at her travesty of justice in 1990 (detailed in this blog many times), that nearly two years ago (2012), she had the Dekalb Court records PURGED of my 1990 entries about the case (but I still possess all the Court Papers with her signature -- HA!!!)
 


And as all my readers know, Lawrence's brother Stanley F. Buchthal PRODUCED John Waters' best film at about that time:





It is ALL a mess, with many Georgia Republicans DEEP in narco-traffickingwith the assistance of CNN and perhaps the Jimmy Carter Center as well -- but starting with Newt Gingrich.



BUT, it ends with the Episcopal Church and Tennessee Williams scholar Thomas Elliot Keith's Colombian boyfriend Arturo, whose Cali Cartel Family lives in the Smoke Rise section of Stone Mountain).





Anyone forty or so years old HAS TO REMEMBER that Newt Gingrich made a SPECTACLE out of Bill Clintonimpeaching him over a "Monica Job", while Clinton LAUGHED about it -- even sending a contingent of at least TWO dozen unmarked CIA cars and personnel to the City of Stone Mountain to protect the Bush/Cheney/CIA/Republican Party narco-operation.



At that time, Gingrich still lived with his second wife, but was fucking Callista on the side -- which all politicians then knew. Later, Gingrich got a divorceconverted to Roman Catholicism (at my own mother's demand), then married Callista -- which he would NEVER have been allowed to do by the REAL Catholic Church (the one my mother HATES WITH A PASSION, because the real one follows Jesus, regardless some unbelievable theology).


>>> THERE IS ALSO GOOD NEWS FOR DEKALB COUNTY!!!:




Dr. Cedric L. Alexander is not only Chief of Police for Dekalb County, but is PRESIDENT of the National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives


And from what I saw on CANADIAN Ashleigh Banfield's CNN program this morning, COMPLETELY CAPABLE of intelligent leadership.



YAY!!!


Scott




.

No comments: