Friday, November 28, 2014

RP: My Email Exchange with Richard Idell of the American Bar Association!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/11/my-email-exchange-with-richard-idell-of.html



Richard Idell

Richard Idell



Dear Mr. Idell, thank you for your note.

1. I have been using your new email address -- are you COMPLETELY daft???

2. I have never used your email nor know how to do so if I wanted to. I have emailed you. Please study the English language, sir, so you can communicate correctly.

Daliah Saper is also a minor Fox News talking head.


3.You REFUSED to answer my email to you personally regarding removing Daliah Saper from the speakers list at the recent American Bar Association's junket to Costa Rico for meetings on Intellectual Property, Entertainment, and similar issues of Law. She tried and had me convicted in Cook County, Illinois Courts without ever legally serving me, and I was tried without any representation or opportunity to defend myself at all -- IN ABSENTIA, as I've heard this called.



Rishi Nair


Additionally, she had her agent, Rishi Nair of Nair Law, LLC find a loophole, and then he successfully removed all my limited funds on earth from Bank of America (controlled by my wealthy relatives), despite his KNOWING it was all from SSI Disability money, and ILLEGAL to touch in settlement of such a suit (which was concluded both illegally and unconstitutionally).

You, sir, are either a conscious and deliberate actor in these crimes -- or in their cover-up -- or you are too stupid or drug addled to think straight.


Which is it???


Thank you for your swift reply so that I CAN remove you from my email list!!!
Scott David Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (in political exile)

On Fri, Nov 28, 2014 at 3:10 PM, Richard Idell <richard.idell@idellfirm.com> wrote:

Do NOT send any more emails to me. I do not authorize you to use my email.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE NAME OF MY FIRM AND MY EMAIL HAVE
CHANGED AND THE NEW EMAIL IS: richard.idell@idellfirm.com

Richard J. Idell
San Francisco Office:
The Idell Firm
Merchants Exchange Building
465 California Street, Suite 300
San Francisco, California 94104
Tel: (415) 986-2400
Fax: (415) 392-9259
Cell: (415) 269 0108

Sonoma County Office:
18900 Carriger Road
Sonoma, California 95476
Sonoma Cell: (707) 799-5962
Sonoma Office: (707) 938-7763
Sonoma Fax: (707) 938-7764

>>> MR. IDELL TRIES AGAIN:




dare sayHe certainly WAS "earnest"no???


Dear Mr. Idell,

Thank you for your note, but I suspect you are either a TOTALLY DELIBERATE CRIMINAL (and probably Traitor to the US Constitution, which many lawyers take an oath to uphold), or you are stupider than Michelle Bachmann-the-Pretzel-Twist , Drug-Rush Limbaugh (see his intimate connection to Thomas S. Kenan III here: 




http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/02/i-cant-help-thinking-back-to-rush.html) -- or completely DRUG ADDLED.


WHICH IS IT???


My answer is that NO, I am not about to remove you before you answer my questions -- particularly regarding Daliah Saper of Saper Law, LLC, http://saperlaw.com/blog/

Do have a most pleasant weekend!
Scott Kenan

On Fri, Nov 28, 2014 at 4:14 PM, Richard Idell <richard.idell@idellfirm.com> wrote:


Yes, please REMOVE the following emails from your communications:


I consider your email to be SPAM and unwanted.

Richard Idell

Richard J. Idell
San Francisco Office:
The Idell Firm
Merchants Exchange Building
465 California Street, Suite 300
San Francisco, California 94104
Tel: (415) 986-2400
Fax: (415) 392-9259
Cell: (415) 269 0108

Sonoma County Office:
18900 Carriger Road
Sonoma, California 95476
Sonoma Cell: (707) 799-5962
Sonoma Office: (707) 938-7763
Sonoma Fax: (707) 938-7764



.

No comments: