Wednesday, January 21, 2015

RP: Hoping to Call Diane Feinstein, I Actually Reached New North Carolina Sen. Thom Tillis's Office!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/01/hoping-to-call-diane-feinstein-i.html




North Carolina's new Sen. Thom TillisRepublican, looks like ONE side of his face works -- but WHICH ONE IS IT???



>>> BREAKING @ 11:26 CST: EMAIL JUST SENT SEN. FEINSTEIN:


Sen. Feinstein: I am a US citizen that the CIA and Republican Party continue to try to murder, because I can prove my mother was Dick Cheney's and Fox New's chief strategist in getting the CIA to manage worldwide narco-trafficking and the NAZI takeover of the USA. We had swastikas on the dinner plates and daily beatings. Mom got her marching orders from the last three Catholic Popes. 

In 1990, two very prominent Jewish business leaders in Atlanta first confirmed my parents are/were America's top literal NAZIs, and when I first blogged that (2010), the Reiner Family of Hollywood made me an Honorary Jew.

My parents' friends included Nixon aide John Ehlichman, Coach Lou Holtz (Boehner's close friend and strategist), and others in the narco-trafficking I can prove in Court.

I was Tennessee Williams's last assistant, and met the Reagans, the Kennedys and now know some of the Sinatras who sold my Kenan relatives Bank of America.

I am always at the service of God and Country, and would happily give testimony.

Please see my blog for the letter I sent Sen. Burr -- and the voice conversation I just had with Sen. Thom Tillis's Aide. I believe you will enjoy them most heartily!!!

http://scottkenan.blogspot.com 

Sincerely and with appreciation,

Scott Kenan


* * *

>>> BREAKING @ 11:57 AM, CST:





1 min ·
Total FAKE!!! !!! !!! Look at OPPOSITE shadows under chins, that US News Media HAD TO SEE, proving that CNN and ALL others are part of CIA/Christian NAZI PARTY USA!!!

Once again, this photo of the two Japanese men allegedly being held by ISIS/ISIL/IS seems to be completely fake. Either that or it was taken on a planet with a binary star system. Look at the shadows under their chins. How can this be?
Like ·  · 

>>> ORIGINAL POSTING:


It was funny, because when I got up last night (late because after going to bed, I got inspired to write Sen. Burr of North Carolina, which I eventually got up and did) -- see the last posting, I slept until 9:00 AM. Then this is what happened:


1. Trying to check email on my iPad Mini, my main account showed I used the wrong password (which it often claims when it is NOT true -- forcing me to fire up a Windows computer), but before I DID that, my secondary email address brought in new mail, and the internet browser claimed I had no internet connection AT THE SAME TIME!!!

2. After firing up a Windows 7 computer, it took twenty minutes to establish an internet connection, then my main email needed some verification as hackers had tried to fool with it since I'd shut down very early this morning. No problem, but the internet kept going out, although I DID get to Sen. Diane Feinstein's page and found her DC phone number, so I tried several times to call it but could NOT get through at all with an immediate Spanish announcement then cut connection. This happens when I try to call US Government agencies quite OFTEN, and one time I called Wilmington City Risk Manager, Jack Stein, he read back the phone number that showed I had called on and when I googled it later, it was one used by the NSA. http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/03/the-smoking-gun-that-all-my-calls-are.html


The NSA/CIA is blocking citizens' calls to Elected Representatives -- need MORE PROOF that the US Government has gone NAZI???


My Mexican cell phone has been part of the AT&T system since the sale was completed January 8, 2015.




David Burke

3. So I checked my email, and new to block me were "info" and David Burke, V.P. of Sales and Marketing at The Breakers Hotel, so even though they smartly got their ads off that Lie-Fest called www.FoxNews.com, the wealthy Kenans STILL support the Episcopal Church and Republican Party -- and its goal of extermination of non-whites, soon enough. Google in this blog for proof.

4. So I tried calling Mom in Raleigh, to see if ALL my calls were blocked, and she picked right up. I told her of the content of the letter to Sen. Burr, and of my frustrations with communications. I also, for the FIRST TIME EVERconfronted her with her having Dad's male lover shot in the head so her swastika-Republicans could blackmail him into marrying Mom, and that as Dad always told me, the investigation concluded "Russian Roulette Suicide". And I also discussed the swastikas on the dinner plates we had to eat from in my youth.

Of course Dad was always swinging both ways -- my "first cousin" Graham Harlee Kenan is actually my half brother, which forced Aunt Virginia (Mintz) Kenan to marry Uncle Rufus Harlee Kenan. Graham, who is 6' 8" and a retired engineer living on a lake near Charlotte, now, won't talk to me at all -- but the bad blood goes back to a spat between my parents and Aunt Virginia in the late 1980's, when Aunt Virginia said she would shoot Dad dead in the face with her little pistol she carried in her purse -- although having given into bad alcoholism by then, I'm not sure how good her aim would have been!!!


And this BEFORE North Carolina Republicans RELAXED the gun laws!!!


Bottom Line: Mom listened stoically, and knowing there wasn't a thing she could say except she "prays for my recovery, daily", I said goodbye and hung up.

5. So I tried Sen. Burr's number again, with the same inability to make the call. But I noticed former Sen. Kay Hagan in my directory, so called and got a very respectful and attentive young man in Sen. Thom Tillis's office. I spent fifteen minutes giving him a nutshell of all this and explaining how to get my blog to read the email to Sen. Richard Burr.


It was very clear that I was making a lot of sense, as he was so attentive and respectful, so I asked him to try to get Sen. Tillis to call the CIA HIT MEN OFF, that I've never committed a crime except minor marijuana possession, and as a favor to a Kenan of North Carolina who is SICK of NAZI SUPPRESSIONwhether he agrees with me or not.


He said he would try.


I will attempt to call one of Sen. Feinstein's offices in California later today if her DC number remains blocked.


Scott




These are frightening times for those who fear God!!!


Scott

.

No comments: