Monday, January 26, 2015

RP: It Is MOANDAY – to Those With Weekend Hangovers, or Who Hate Their Jobs!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/01/it-is-moanday-to-those-with-weekend.html




I’m sorry, but having no internet at home, still, I have to use saved images (I have thousands of them), and I opened up the folder, scrolled down about ¾ of the way – and there was John Boehner, one of the Republicans my mother has been working with. To be clear, I was born inside Cincinnati – and he, in some nearby outlying area.

But BOTH of us are prone to spontaneously weep like babies for differing reasons – including in public. Fancy that!!!


>>> LET’S RELAX AND CONSIDER A FEW THINGS:


1. All lights were lit on my modem this morning, but when I fired up my computer, the Link button began flashing, and then when I opened a browser, the lights below it went out, the two above started flashing, and diagnostics claimed “DNS server is not responding.”

2. This is what I get all the time now (and I’ll call customer service this afternoon after their rush), but I ALSO got this at my alternate site for going on line after a mere three minutes – not long enough to get my posting up yesterday, because I’ve only once had a problem there, and that when I went daily for a month or so, and only after I had been online for at least 45 minutes. So they are INTENSELY angry with me.

Strangely – and I really think this only a coincidence – a member or frequent guest of the Puerto Vallarta Writers Group walked by outside while I was busy, and when I went out to see if I could see him, he was gone. It was a “Texan type” who often sat with David Wright – and a man with a great sense of humor, like David (and a face of a long-time partier).

The last day I was actually IN Writers Group, as I reported before, I had run into David Wright with others eating across from ACT II Theatre, and we had a fun conversation through the open window. Charles Quigley came up and hollered at me, then I hollered at him as he walked off. David declared that we are ALL part of a novel being written – so you SEE why I like him so much!!!

3. Yesterday, I did go to another business, where the Mexican owner totally understands what I’m doing. There, I finally got things out, and checked Email, Facebook, news, etc., never having a problem. And ACTUALLY, the hackers who had gotten to me at the first place, had all but destroyed Windows 7 operating system, me unable to get anything to come up other than initial screen, then lots of blackness, so twice I forced the power off, then opened in Safe Mode and rebuilt from a Restore – taking lots of time, but I DID keep my connection, once on.

4. And in the part of town I was in, the rumor had been spread that the Opposition Puerto Vallarta City Councilman who was abducted (some witnesses claimed at gun-poit, others claimed no guns), from a restaurant last Thursday (a week and a half ago), was just made up distraction to hide some other crime (which no one had any idea about), yet FOX NEWS had picked up the story, and he has NOT turned up.

5. I should also mention, that in 2010, when “Alfredo” dumped me in a rain-drenched apartment (recently painted lime green instead of the swimming-pool blue it had been, then), after five or six weeks of living in Colima, then claiming there were too many “felony” warrants for his arrest in Jalisco, so he skedaddled before dawn and I never heard from him again, he told me I HAD to go to Cannela (cinnamon) Café to use internet – and that is next door to where I have usually blogged.

I do NOT mean they are or were corrupted, but the CIA/Mafia knew how to easily break into their wifi, and I did have some trouble there. And just like I several times saw a van logoed “ Good Shepherd Center” parked across the street from my apartment in Wilmington when I was hacked there – and chased them away – that day in 2010, I chased a brand new Cadillac SUV away that seemed to be doing the same thing – or I tried to.

What happened was that the hyper-well-dressed like top business people straight couple in it actually got out and started yelling at me, too, and when they began hitting my windshield with full bottles of Pepsi, I thanked God for plastic bottles, got in my car and sped away – but they pursued!!!

And I maneuvered very skillfully in my small Pontiac Vibe, figuring it would be easy to ditch that big tank in the heavy traffic, but that guy was SUPER-SKILLED, so after U-turning, I slipped into the parking garage at Mega, and parked by the door near the up moving sidewalk, thinking with about twenty people around, they would give up, but NO!!! They got out of their care, and while continuing to scream obscenities at me, pounded my windshield over and over hoping to break through. It did not crack and they began kicking and pounding the outside of my car, caving several panels of sheet metal so that I had to have it pulled out to use the passenger-side front door.

After about five minutes, they gave up and left, but for distinguished-looking people in such a big, noticeable vehicle to do that so in public, shows how corrupted the police are – or were then – that they knew they would not be apprehended.


Chava Gonzales (PRI), was the mayor then.

But let me tell you that in the Mayoral (called President of the city) election in 2012, I was HIGHLY against the PRI Party for that reason, but the nicest guy ran PRI for mayor – what to do???


Adrian Archi Mendez – a Mexican GINGER (with twin ginger sons)!!!

But the day Adrian Mendez campaigned up Jacarandas, I caught him and we talked a couple of minutes. He was THRILLED that I had worked for Tennessee Williams and wanted to do something with that to promote Puerto Vallarta, and said to visit him in his office as Mayor as soon as he took reigns – but wait two weeks for the transition to calm down (everyone in town thought he would win in a small landslide, but that did not happen). I think he was honest and all his vibes were really good.

Interesting that these people are in red, and the PRI flags two days ago at the demonstration were green. And if Adrian had been elected, I might not have been able to resist trying to seduce him, I must admit. Readers will recall that the first Mexican I ever had a conversation with, was the Mexican Consul to Atlanta, who seduced me at the Pharr Library gay disco in Atlanta in 1983 or 84, impregnating me with a love of Mexico!!!

6. Five minutes ago, my modem’s lights all came on solid, but opening a browse, the Link light began flashing, and while I got ONE email, I can’t reply or open Facebook except for its header or Blogger, so all is the same.

7. The funny thing about thinking about Stanley Winborne last night, is that considering the way Adrian came to the door that first time I was there – as Stanley exited without saying but hi to me – nearly naked and his pants so low I saw his bush, maybe Stanley had been there for sex, rather than a discussion of painting or a “drug connection”. I tend to doubt it.

And I really had not thought much about Stanley’s son who is so high in the US State Department in Afghanistan (actually, I think he was leaving that post for a similar one, also in the Middle East), and Stanley’s son is as CIA Drug Mafia corrupted as our own Kelly Trainor de O!!!


Kelly Trainor


I do know that THAT son of Stanley’s was here for a visit a few months ago, and with Stanley knowing my interest in Foreign Affairs, I expected him to invite me to meet him, but Stanley didn’t even mention he was sorry there would be no time for such a thing -- that he KNEW I would have loved.

8. So with CNN, today, having a total SPECULATION-THON regarding a snowstorm, they will show no news today worth watching, but I have to say that not only is it highly disturbing that a drone was found on the White House lawn, but also seems part of KARMA PAYBACK, and likely not to frighten President Obama as much as his house-full-o-females. That’s right, not only Michelle, Sasha, and Melia, but the MOTHER-IN-LAW, as well. First time I heard her occupancy mentioned in YEARS!!!

I believe ALL of them are professing Christians, so our poor President continues to live in a Sea of Sad Wah-HEE-nuhs (Mexican pronunciation of the word spelt the same as in English.

PITY the man whose family keeps him BLACKMAILED to the CIA Republicans!!!




9. And finally, in a “Note from the Universe” that I received this morning:

You'll know they understand you, Scott, when they start appreciating you. 

And you'll know you understand them, when you start appreciating them. 

Oh, the simplicity - 
    The Universe


Scott


.

No comments: