Tuesday, January 6, 2015

RP: On My Mother's 92nd Birthday, John Boehner Is Up for Vote -- and My "Plant-from-Another-Planet" Has BLOOMED!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/01/oh-my-mothers-92nd-birthday-john.html







>>> AS I TYPE THIS, THE HOUSE IS JUST BEGINNING TO TAKE NOMINATIONS FOR SPEAKERso something on John Boehner first:




Congressman Boehner travelled to Midland, PA, to accept the Lou Holtz Upper Ohio Valley Hall of Fame’s Distinguished American Award, August 5, 2012


As readers of this blog know well, when my family moved in 1968 to Larwell Drive in Columbus, Ohio, we lived across the street from Lou and Beth Holtz -- and their three grade-school aged children, who STILL were NOT toilet trained, and were a SHOCKING mess in the neighborhood!!! 


My parents became the Holtzes' BEST FRIENDS, and we STILL had the Swastikas on our dinner plates, although Mom had stopped beating us daily for no reason.

In fact, Lou Hotz was so GOOD at spreading the "fake-Catholic NAZISM" that my Mom promoted, that MOM got Lou his lifetime job-dream -- coaching football at Notre Dame, and she ALSO got her brother, Robert J. Meyer, DDS, the position of Official Dentist to the Fighting Irish (he already lived in South Bend).

However, after Uncle Bob allowed my cousin to marry a Jew, Mom had Bob's wealth systematically REMOVED, and then with help of a US Veterans Hospital in lower Mississippi, Mom had Bob FORCED to take double-strength Lithium Carbonate, which is all but guaranteed to produce "chemically induced Diabetes" (and today, I have Mom's handwritten note that this is true, written years before Bob was put on it), and Uncle Bob slowly died a MOST PAINFUL DEATH, as his extremities were amputated one by one over a few years.

And CNN has covered this up. They work as a NAZI-REPUBLICAN PARTY-"CHRISTIAN" PROPAGANDA MACHINE TODAY.

Here is my email to Drew Griffinhttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/05/email-to-drew-griffin-of-cnn-my-nazi.html

And as has been reported in the Press many times now, Coach Lou Holtz is not just John Boehner's closest personal friend, now, but his TOP CO-STRATEGIST for the NAZI-Republican Party!!!



And I caught Mom on secured comm with them EXACTLY when President Obama managed to negotiate re-opening United States Government in fall 2013 - HA!!!


To be continued after I email this out to my list of 500 -- maybe it will influence the VOTE, no???


>>> AFTER EMAILING THIS OUT, my computer became so HACKEDmy email no longer worked, and Facebook was COVERED IN BLUE!!!

So I shut down my computer, and am on now only to REPORT THIS -- and to mirror the post on http://scottkenan.blogspot.com.

I will honor my mother's birthday later today (after the hackers settle down)!!!

Scott

.

No comments: