Friday, January 23, 2015

RP: Ship of FOOLS!!! !!! !!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/01/ship-of-fools.html




Col. Dottie Newman, on right, also serves as a docent at the High Museum in Atlanta.



Well, well, well – haven’t we come to a “pretty pass”??? That Colin Hamilton (and whomever he is actually allied with), sent a request for an apology last night, when if they actually took the time to READ this blog, they would know that all I know about their activities (more than I have blogged), I have already given not only to Mexican Government entities – but to Sen. Richard Burr, now head of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Sen. Diane Feinstein (who was kind enough to send a confirming email), and I spoke with Sen. Thom Tillis’s office as well – to be sure that everyone in Congress got it.


Colin and Co need to contact the US Senate Intelligence Committee – it is out of my hands, now – and so is the problem in Puerto Vallarta’s English-speaking theaters. Elizabeth Taylor said she’d SPOOK them the rest of the way, and as I wrote yesterday, if they are NOT corrupted, then they don’t have a THING to worry about!!!

And then last night – shortly after I had blogged and emailed that out, a small group of English-speaking men stood outside my kitchen window speaking on low murmurs. I only could tell it was English and the voices nothing like my neighbors, who all speak Spanish. The glass is frosted and I did not recognize their profiles. I went to bed and did not worry about it.

Then, this morning, at first I got enough internet connection to get my email, but it went out, but NOT out. You see, it was just infinitely slow and Windows diagnostics said the DNS server was NOT responding – exactly as I have reported before that they hack into my modem, which Carlos Salim “Slim” Helu had Telecable’s internet connection set up, so that the CIA could hack into anyone’s connection in Mexico – unlike in the USA where the user is encouraged to change that password so even internet provider cannot get in there, easily. You CANNOT change your own password in Mexico!!!

Well, I know that in the past, I can clear this type corruption of my computer by simply talking about it on an international phone call, but Testo doesn’t want to talk right now, so I called my sister Jane’s cell, knowing she would not answer while at work, to leave a message not for HER, but for those that monitor my phone calls.

BUT, Jane has changed her voicemail message so that a voice only confirms the number, rather than Jane’s voice saying it is she. People only do this when they get problematic phone calls, so I guess people are now harassing my sister. I asked her to email explaining that, and I’ll let you know when she does.

Beyond all the appearance of difficulties from that Old Dying Hate-Filled World (it’s at root the fear of God – since they deny God), I did make reservations (paid in full) for rather grand accommodations in New Orleans for the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival – and made and paid for First Class Delta flights as well (the Festival tickets were bought a couple of months ago).

But paying Delta in cash, I had to go to the Areopuerto, and there, I had a long conversation with some agents of Delta as well as Mexican Immigration, reminding Delta of the favors they have done me in the past (2010), and that the same will NOT be necessary this time.

You see, I flew roundtrip Atlanta to Puerto Vallarta three times the first few months of 2010, and with the exception of once (or maybe twice), Delta put me on alternate flights, claiming they were over-booked, and I think once, they actually were. But one time, I was returning to Atlanta, and held to see if they would need my seat. THEN, a US Air Force officer in uniform showed up and it was announced that he would sit co-pilot. Immediately, they had a seat for me – and the plane was only 2/3 full!!!

You see, he was well-trained in avoidance of ground to air missiles, and back then (and for reasons I really don’t understand), Republicans were blaming the passage of the Affordable Care Act on me and my blogging!!! If I actually had been responsible for such a thing, I certainly don’t remember it now – nor do I take any credit at all.

Morehttp://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2010/08/letter-to-retired-navy-officer.html

HOWEVER, the coolest part was that this officer (who might have actually retired and was a Delta pilot dressed in AF drag), searched me out and found me to talk awhile in Atlanta baggage claim – quite out of the way for such a person!!! And I have always believed that Army Col. Dottie Newman (the recently retired Chief Protocol Officer for Gen. Colin Powell, who had warned me to leave the country or the Republicans would kill me), had talked to some Delta people. All this, including that pilot’s name are in my blog several times.

And a little more on Dottie Newman, whose readers group I had attended in her North Atlanta home for at least three months – not only had she, Colin and his wife Alma sat around Colin’s kitchen table and finally decided it was too dangerous for him to run for President in 2008, but her guests at these gatherings were incredible – often foreign government officials were there, and I specifically remember one had been the equivalent of Secretary of State in a South American country.

We had the BEST discussions on World Politics!!! (And I read a chapter of Walking on Glass: A Memoir of the Later Days of Tennessee Williams one month that got GREAT reception!!!)

But funniest of all, was that in my last visit, an active US Army General in uniform was there (I forget how many stars), and since Dottie had already ABANDONED the Republican Party in disgust, as we were eating one of her many-coursed, properly served, delicious meals that she cooked herself for 20 people, I cracked a mild joke at the expense of the Republican Party, and the Gen. got FURIOUS!!!

He stood up, puffed up (he was about 6’ 3” as I recall), and DEMANDED an apology – the silliest thing to do over a mild joke!!! I, naturally, doubled down, and he frigin CHARGED ME in front of everyone, claiming there was NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH ON PRIVATE PROPERTY!!!

That might be true, but it was not HIS private property, and Dottie had sent no signal forbidding such things. So as all were aghast, he put up his clenched fists and literally chased me out the front door, with Dottie soon following. My host apologized for the extreme rudeness of her guest (but he DID out-rank her), and that was when she told me I would be killed if I remained in the USA.

I own Dottie Newman a LOT!!!


So, I also called Mom this morning, and we had no acrimony at all. She even LAUGHED over the silly foolishness of Colin Hamilton and anyone in that group who does not understand the power of Senators Richard Burr, Diane Feinstein, and Thom Tillis (Mom having worked with the two Republicans)!!!

I’m afraid these Puerto Vallarta Writers Group people are too alcohol or drug dependent to THINK STRAIGHT – at all!!!

Well, I’ll try a couple of more work-arounds to see if I can get a home connection, and if not, go elsewhere to blog and email this out.


Scott


Lunch Party of Fools!!!





Puerto Vallarta Writers Group (some of the members at lunch). Beginning with the closest and going around clockwise: Charles Quigley of the National Rifle Association (NRA), Malcolm Tanton -- a BIG promoter of the advantages of GMO Foods (who with his wife Joan, both Canadians, NEVER write a thing or read it), Andrea, who is back in Austria now and we are in close touch, me, Stanley Winborne, aka NC Stanley -- I can't believe that at first I forgot to "Name that Ginger", as they sayColin Hamilton, and finally Bonnie Dixon.


At least Stanley Winborne II (smilin' NC Stanley), hasn't thrown his wife Alice off the balcony, yet (that I know of)!!!


LOL!!!




.

No comments: