Wednesday, January 21, 2015

RP: With the Panetta Report Going Back to CIA, I Email Senator Richard Burr of North Carolina!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/01/with-panetta-report-going-back-to-cia-i.html




Senator Richard Burr certainly LOOKS more real than most Republicans, no???



Dear Senator Burr,

My name is Scott David Kenan, an American citizen registered to vote in Wilmington, but living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, now, after I was warned by Col. Dottie Newman, Gen. Colin Powell’s Chief Protocol Officer, that I would be killed if I remained in the USA, that in 2010, because of what I know.

I am distantly related to the wealthy branch of the family, and know some of them – I even dated Thomas S. Kenan III’s old boyfriend, but that back in the 1980s when Tom was the Toast of Gay North Carolina. Now he’s gone into the closet and taken to drink, I’m afraid. I, myself, served as the last assistant to playwright Tennessee Williams, and got to know the Reagans at a White House party, all the female Kennedys of JFK’s generation and their husbands, even visiting the Lawford home, and the Sinatra Family who sold the Kenans Bank of America. In fact, I met Jackie Kennedy Onassis at the party where she told Tennessee that the CIA, FBI, Republican Party, and Episcopal Church were planning to murder him before he changed his will to benefit Harvard (as he’s let everyone know he intended), instead of Sewanee. They did kill him, and I can prove it. His estate is now valued at nearly one billion dollars.

Anyway, the reason I’m writing is that I see something in Huffington Post tonight about your handing back the Panetta Report. As you know, HuffPost might as well be a North Carolina publication, Jimmy Soni, a Duke grad and prominent Board member of the Kenan Institute for Ethics, actually built it from what Arianna started, and we all remember what a dutiful wife she was to a Republican California Congressman – until he was caught with a man!

Now, I know a lot of things that most find unbelievable, but although I have published everything I’m sending you on my blog many times, I was once training to sell real estate here in Puerto Vallarta, and one day, showing with trainer to a just retired high officer in US Army Intelligence, he told the agent not to have me come with them again, because he didn’t know nearly what I did, but what he knew I had correct, and he was afraid he might be shot if seen with me.

Neither the officer nor I then knew “Fernando Merino’s” actual identity then, but after he got me to sign a contract for real estate sales, he told me I had just signed up with the CIA for life. Fernando is actually the only son of Colombia’s biggest cocaine exporter, and the “godson” of “Hector the Engineer”, who Fernando claimed had placed the booby trap in the Chunnel so the CIA could collapse it to fake a terrorist attack, but it was discovered and removed in 2010. The contract is here showing names: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/01/my-contract-with-cia-controlled-mexican.html.

I know a lot about narco-trafficking in the USA because my mother was first identified to me by key Jews in 1990 to be America’s Top Nazi, and when I first blogged that in 2010, the Reiner Family of Hollywood made me an Honorary Jew. I was raised with swastikas on dinner plates and daily beatings. We lived across the street from Coach Lou Holtz in the late 1960s, and for Lou’s help, Mom got him his dream job at Notre Dame, as well as her brother the job as Official Dentist to the Fighting Irish, but after Uncle Bob let my cousin marry a Jew, she had him murdered by the US Veteran’s Hospital in lower Mississippi: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/05/email-to-drew-griffin-of-cnn-my-nazi.html.

And Lou Holtz is quite close to John Boehner now, and co-strategist. We also knew former Nixon aide John Ehrlichman who with Newt Gingrich and my former employer www.Pentagon-USA.com Patrick Stansbury, helped set up and maintain the HUGE drug operation through Stone Mountain, GA, where I lived 1988 – 2010. I caught Mom on secured comm with top Republicans at the moment Obama made the deal to re-open government 1.5 years ago, Mom getting her marching orders from the last three Catholic Popes.

But back to Mexico, Luis Melgoza once was head attorney for the PRI Party, but lost his license and now owns www.PVGeeks.com, computer repair. He with others fooled me in 2010 to believing they were a crew from 60 MINUTES – actually sent by Thomas S. Kenan III, and recorded me telling my story for 45 minutes, claiming they would likely do two segments, but they were actually CIA.

Another of Luis’s associates, Benjamin Shields, US Special Forces said to have gone rogue, and his wife Adrianna, held me hostage, stealing my car and claiming I had to sell drugs on the streets of Puerto Vallarta, but I got the Police Chief to get me out, eventually. Ben also owned eight notorious websites from the 2008 campaign – he bragged about owning them and I verified it online. They were notorious for racist neo-Nazi ranting and reported several times on CNN. www.ObamaHaters08.com was the most famous.

And I have been a few other times held hostage by drug mafia here, including in a crack house with two brothers the CIA had let out of felonies in Los Angeles to protect narco-trafficking in Puerto Vallarta, and a guy who took me in when I was homeless here, turned out to have gotten a 25 year sentence in US Max Security, but the CIA let him out TOO for the same reason. He was high in the Son King’s Drug Mafia that he helped take over all of New York City and then beyond, and it recently got the NYC Police Union to act so disrespectfully!!! He’s in jail here now and could be extradited because his other crimes that he claimed have no statute of limitation are tied to his fingerprints.

“Sonny” also connected their operation with the Episcopal Church in New York, and I have in fact met several in Mexico who are Episcopal Church narco-traffickers, and even have a few names and US license plate numbers.

I don’t know if your report shows it, but in Mexico it is common knowledge that Bill Clinton expanded CIA narco-trafficking in Mexico more than either Bush, who got most of the profits from it. I met George W. Bush’s money launderer, and here is my report: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/08/more-on-george-w-bushs-top-drug-money.html. And my blog containing over 2,600 essay-length postings going back to 2008 can be searched with my name in quotes and any other name or concept: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com.

I know and have worked with President Salinas’s best friend and his friend the Governor of the State of Colima. I give my info to Mexican Army and Marines officers as well. Rather than go on and on, I would be happy to be interviewed or testify in Court or Congress regarding these matters. In fact, since none of this is secret in Mexico, at least – or the USA where I get, worldwide, about 700 blog hits per day, as well as emailing each posting to this list of 500 that changes all the time: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/10/a-spook-from-blue-loch-in-scotland-has.html.

And I will publish this on my blog as well as email it, then send it to major media in North Carolina, as much US is already on the list. And I will be certain to get it to Diane Feinstein, who is friends with some of the Sinatras, I believe.

Republicans don’t like answering my emails, so if you don’t, could you PLEASE call the CIA asking them to get the hit men off me – I’m tired of it!!! And so you know, the CIA seems involved in the kidnapping last Friday of a corruption-fighting Puerto Vallarta City Councilmember, but likely via Drug Mafia. The press here is keeping a tight lip, but it could soon explode. You see local US Consular Agent Kelly Trainor de O, got my mother to hire a doctor who had been totally disgraced to try to medicate me (the standard Republican tactic since 1978), and he told me that after he married his Mexican wife years ago, she turned out to be the largest then exporter of cocaine to the USA, and it FORCED him to work for the CIA for life.

Anyway, I think President Pena Nieto should kick all US State Department personnel out of the country until they can BEHAVE!!! Or better, we recall them and avoid the International Embarrassment, no???

Anyway, I just checked and he is still unaccounted for: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/01/drug-mafia-kidnapping-in-puerto.html.

I look forward to your reply and hope I can give testimony to assist my country.

Sincerely,

Scott Kenan


Benjamin Shields's apartment building had rock cairns in the front that reeked of rotting flesh in 2010, here 2014.


The United States CIA in Operation!!!


.

No comments: