Tuesday, February 17, 2015

RP: Announcing the END of My Emailing Blog Posts to My List of 500 (Regardless the OUTRAGEOUS Attack on My Communications, Still Ongoing)!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/02/announcing-end-of-my-emailing-blog.html




Maria St. Just (nee Britneva), is the LINK between the NAZI CIA, Episcopal Church, and NYC lawyer John Eastman.


She is ALSO the link between the Russian Government and the murder of Tennessee Williams. If she were NOT, Sewanee would have YEARS ago published what happened to Tennessee's royalties in Russia, which all Tennessee's friends claimed were greater than in the USA, but rubles were NOT convertible to dollars during the Soviet Union days, but since have become so -- so:


Sewanee/Episcopal Church and Allies: WHERE ARE THESE ROYALTIES NOW???



Texas Kate nest to Tennessee Williams -- Rose Williams with their cousin Jim Williams sitting in the row behind them.


It is very funny to me, that yesterday, I decided the time was right to CEASE AND DESIST emailing blog posts for a number of reasons.

1. I’ve said all I have to say about corruption here and in the USA – and I NEVER wanted to do any of it at all, but found I HAD TO, if I wanted to remain alive and have any Liberty at all.

2. No one – needs all this clutter coming to their boxes, and those who actually READ all or a lot of them, can go to the blog on their own. Without fail, I get MORE hits on the days I DON’T blog, anyway. That makes little sense to me, but I can’t deny the stats.

3. I DO intend to continue blogging, just less often and more entertainingly. I’m more interested in getting on to a “REAL” writing project, not yet known to me, but it is clarifying. Please remember that Google keeps copyright to everything blogged on Blogger, so I can’t use that material directly – nor would it transfer to a book without TONS of re-writing, anyway. Overall, Google has been my strongest ally in the World of Communications, simply by keeping my blogs and my Tennessee Williams memoir, http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.mx, up regardless how some one or organization confounds me even through Google sites.

And perhaps, after I’ve gotten that LIBEL conviction in Chicago thrown out, Google will make a deal with me to mainstream publish my memoir, and for my promotion of it we could split the profits, no??? It was a labor of love, so I really don’t care about the money, but if anyone makes some, I should get a cut.

4. I refuse to play “Step-n’-Fetch-It” with people blocking communications of things I’ve blogged many times, and so I will RESIST urges to resume emailing all. However, if significant things come up, I might go back to it on an occasional basis, or even “continuously”, if I decide that is prudent.

THIS is the essence of what I had expected my last emailed posting would contain, but since I’m still sending this, I will explain what happened yesterday, beginning about 3:00 PM local time:

I had just emailed out the last posting, checked evidence, and it was not returned from any but a few addresses, no longer valid. And then I got distracted by more postings by Mark Cargill that were complete LIES about Democrats in the significant past NOT being racists when the historical record shows the opposite. That said, these are lies fed the American Public DAILY by those who profit from an ignorant population, and we are so used to it, we can’t see it.

And ALSO TRUE is that we credit those who achieve things, like the end of legal slavery, and the Laws LBJ DID get passed – regardless the motivation – IF they prove helpful to society.

And then I noticed that Facebook had fed all those to me in my feed AFTER I had I pointed out the problem to Mark, and he appreciated my bringing it to his attention, and I had not noticed the offensive comments were OLDER than that. However, it is a good idea to correct things that are untrue, too.

And then Bill Curnutt, a Facebook Friend of Mark Cargill, sent me a Facebook friend-invite which I immediately approved, having had several discussions with Bill over the last few years – but then seeing he went to Texas A&M, I wrote a comment that I had not thought through completely, and when I tried to go back and add another comment to correct it, ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE!!!

First, each time I posted it, my DNS server went out and it would not post. I kept using Windows Network Troubleshooter – and it kept working and getting my connection back, but I immediately lost it again when I tried to post to Facebook, BUT, I was also correcting minor errors in the previous blog at the same time, having NO PROBLEM AT ALL with amending the blog via Blogger – or with news feeds such as CNN and Huffington Post.

I decided to answer him (I HATE knowing I’ve posted an error, so I was trying everything imaginable to correct things), by posting it to the blog right by what I had posted about Bill’s friend Mark Cargill, but THEN the internet went out COMPLETELY, and has remained out for the last 15 hours, continuing – and it is NOT just the DNS server. I don’t believe Telecable’s internet is out in Puerto Vallarta that long for EVERYONE.

But Telecable, four days after my last serious problem, had a fluent English speaker call to see if things were still OK – and he said to call him directly if I have additional problems. Because I’m so cautious now about everything and everyone, I will first attempt to get this out from elsewhere, and then call him for service (assuming it is not “self-corrected” by then).

AND HERE IS WHAT I TRIED TO POST, verbatim, as I saved it in Word:

>>> ADDED @ 2:32 PM, CST: Bill Curnutt is a friend of Mark Cargill, and had just Facebook-Friended me, me writing something incorrect on his page (he went to Texas A&M). Facebook, however, ERASED some of my comments before my eyes, and NOW will NOT allow me to paste to Facebook AT ALL, I immediately loosing DNS server, when I try, which I did seven times -- LOL!!!

So here it is: 

WHOOPS, my BAD!!! 

My front plate says "A House Divided" and then both Texas A&M and UT, Austin. UT has the TW manuscripts due to "Texas" Kate's (Kate Schweppe Sharp, Moldawer, eventually McNamara, a Houston "socialite"), whose first husband was best friends with THE AVIATOR, Howard Hughes – Hughes’s company was founded as the "Sharp-Hughes Tool Corporation" by their fathers. 

So Kate had influence, she Tennessee's closest Key West friend who had grown up knowing the very WEALTHIEST of my Kenan Family in Atlanta, so Tennessee used her as the model for the world's wealthiest woman in his final (unfinished), full-length play, In Masks Outrageous and Austere, about the End of the World -- who Mary Lily Kenan actually WAS, as declared by the NEW YORK TIMES in 1913. 

Texas A&M is in my heart because at www.pentagon-usa.com, where I sold ad space but the owner was distributing all the illegal drugs brought in on US Air Force planes to Maxwell AFB, Alabama, I ALSO sold ad space in THE AGGIE ENGINEER, A&M's engineering journal.



>>> TO MAKE FINAL STATEMENTS ABOUT A FEW LOOSE ENDS:


1. The people in Puerto Vallarta who oppose me and the truth (some of it probably not completely correct, since I’m only human and make errors), are NOT really suffering anything at all so far – that I am aware of. Carol Costello made an important point on CNN TV this morning: it has been a couple of years since Lance Armstrong was found out to be a criminal – and just NOW, he’s been hit with SERIOUS lawsuits.

And to my knowledge, Luis Melgoza is STILL writing a weekly column for the PV Mirror English-language weekly and the Gay publication he and the CIA control, Gay Guide Vallarta, are STILL selling lots of ads to gay and gay-friendly businesses.

In any case, NO ONE has had a lawyer or other official contact me, threatening an action against LIBEL, which is easier to prove in Mexico than in the USA. I only get pathetic empty email threats from the likes of those in the Puerto Vallarta Writers Group (and not a single one of them has contacted me in weeks, now).

I don’t believe they even PUBLISHED Coast Lines 4, although a few weeks ago, Colin Hamilton DID email me to ask how many copies I wished to purchase from him, it is STILL not listed on Amazon, so WHERE IS IT (and HOW could Colin ask me for money for something he had to know did not exist – if I’m right)???

2. Carol Costello made ANOTHER brilliant point this morning, when she talked of how she (and women), look in the mirror and fixate on how they do NOT measure up to societal standards. This NEVER happens to me – I relax and look how friendly my eyes are and what good shape I’m in, then decide if I need to shave so I don’t look like a derelict if I’m going out. I also had a pimple on my cheek for the first time in years, two days ago, so I popped it, carefully.

Americans in general tend to see ONLY the scary things – and IGNORE loving, intelligent answers, which always come co-packaged with problems – this is actually how God serves us our COMEUPPANCES when we stray from Light and Love.

3. In the matter of the opposition/corruption-fighting Puerto Vallarta City Councilman who was abducted by CIA/Drug Mafia from a restaurant here nearly a month ago, now – and NOTHING seems to be in the Press about it, I decided while on my trip to Nuevo Laredo, that I was not even going to try to find out what happened, unless it came up in the Press. This is NOT my problem, but one for Mexicans to work out. I have no idea the current status.

4. I am still flabbergasted that no media that I am aware of in the United States has reported a THING about the proof finally presented that the CIA and other Intelligence Agencies in the USA knew all along that Hitler survived WWII, and lived out his life in Argentina – with likely help of the CIA and other US Agencies.

The fact of Hitler’s actual post WWII life is immaterial now in the sense that it cannot be changed and it is a very old story – so WHO CARES???

I’ll tell you who cares, it is the people WORLDWIDE, who are WELL AWARE that the United States has turned all but completely NAZI at the hands of Republicans, corrupted Democrats, and the Oligarchs who fund their political campaigns to do the Oligarchs’ business, which is more profits through enslavement of deliberately-kept-ignorant US Citizens, THAT’S who!!!

I don’t know which side YOU are on, but I try to walk with God, which is why I criticize ALL sides when they write, speak, or do ignorant things.

That’s all. I’ve made my points and they may or may not resonate with YOU – but GOD ALWAYS WINS!!!

And speaking of which, it was ALSO on Ms. Costello’s show today, that the proof has been found and reported that ISIS is actually a Doomsday Cult, thinking there HAS to be giant destructive battle for earth between the Christian and Muslim peoples, before JESUS—yes, Yeshua-bar-Josef – will then return and lead the Muslims to final victory over the Christians.

OY VEY!!! What a CRACK-UP of both cultures and religions.

But Fundamentalist Christians believe in the necessity of destroying earth BEFORE Jesus comes back (for other purposes – LOL!!!). And Fundamentalist Jews – perhaps represented best by Mr. Netanyahu and his ilk – ALSO believe the earth must be destroyed in a violent confrontation before THEIR progress can be made.

And we’ve got the Republicans with some God-Hating Democrats, not only supporting the criminal Netanyahu – but demanding GREATER WARFARE, which might have to happen, but within the Muslim/Arab community, not ours.

For the USA to offer additional help other than humanitarian, and if things warrant, “killing machines” – such as LOGISTICAL support (that is OK if the Arabs ask for it, meaning they trust us), and what ONE bold Republican demanded yesterday on CNN – “making sure they have the CORRECT INTELLIGENCE, which only means to INSERT NAZI AMERICAN LIES – just like Gen. James “Spider” Marks has been doing for YEARS to the American Military and Top of Government (his company controls all language interpretation needed by the US Military in the Middle East), is beyond absurd and would only INFLAME the situation (to achieve Republican Party/Catholic Church NAZI GOALS).

And as a final note, I REALLY enjoyed CNN’s “Quiz Show” last night, and was not at all surprised by the results – including Anderson Cooper acknowledging HE had the strongest agent so got to moderate. This silly son of Gloria Vanderbilt would surely have come in WORSE than even Chris Cuomo – BUT Chris was the only person with the right personality to confront the bellicose Chief Justice of Alabama’s Supreme Court, and he did it BRILLIANTLY, so THERE!!!

Scott


PS: During the last fifteen minutes as I edited this, the lights on my modem have begun and continued to flashing ALL kinds of ways – including brief periods of showing INTERNET CONNECTION, so I will TRY to post this from home, before going elsewhere, if necessary.


Just LOOK at that rascal Tom -- shooting skeet with Sen. Kennedy and Gore Vidal, in Palm Beach (aka Kenan Beach), Florida!!!


.

No comments: