Tuesday, February 3, 2015

RP: I Was Born under a LUNATIC Song -- Now EVERYTHING Makes Sense!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/02/i-was-born-under-lunatic-song-now.html




The most popular song in America on the day I was born.


And YOU can check yours too -- and it also will check your "conception song"!!!



Me??? "How High the Moon" by Les Paul and Mary Ford -- LOL!!!


What was the #1 song the day you were born? Or what about the day you graduated? Find out the #1 song for any day since early 1940 (I found it now goes farther back than that), all the way until 2015!
BILLBOARD.FM
Like ·  · 

Naturally, when I found this this morning, I immediately called Mom to let her know the SOURCE of all my peculiarties.


Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh, circa 2008

So Mom thought that was pretty funny, and having already checked that she was born under a Bessie Smith song -- I've always loved Bessie, but you don't want to fill your head with too much Blues, or your life remains ALL BLUES!!! And she seemed to have no interest anyway, so I didn't bother telling her. A Catholic TV Show was on in the background, and I kept hearing Jesus's name.

I DID fill her in on what I've been up to the last week or so since we spoke, and especially how I had spoken with some Puerto Vallarta Police Officers yesterday, about the abducted City Councilman and THEY CAN'T TALK. And I told her that from everything I've read about the wealthy Kenans -- adding the story of the Kenan driver from North Georgia who had the SAME removal from job I had and the SAME impossibility of getting another job -- just because the Kenans spilled some beans about their SERIOUS crimes against the United States, their competition, or just God in general, that he never even really heard, but got the gist of its significance, and he's been left to live with his wife in poverty -- while dealing with death threats and the corruption of his computer, ALL, now, seeming to have ceased.

So I told her that Dad was absolutely correct in his hatred of the wealthy Kenans -- except that hate destroys the hater, so don 't hang in THAT emotion OR "The Blues", if you care to have a decent life.

I told her I was SORRY she had had to repeatedly give her retarded uncle blow jobs when she was six -- and that the Ku Klux Klan burned a cross on their yard that year too, because her Dad ran for County Clerk of Franklin County, Indiana and was Catholic. BUT, instead of learning from that hate and rising above it, she consciously and deliberately decided to embrace the FEAR AND HATE, eventually becoming America's Top NAZI and chief strategist for the CIA and Republican Party.

Yes, Mom was six when that happened, but she's had 86 years now SINCE she was six to find The Loving God, but only fights God tooth and nail instead.

We talked a long time, and I won't bother with things that readers all know, but in the end, she said she loves me and would do anything to help me.

Really, I broke out laughing.

I told her I love her for bringing me to life, for the excellent education, and for being the WORLD'S BIGGEST BITCH, which gave me the Spiritual Gymnasium in which I learned how to undo all her hatred toward me and the world. As EVERYONE knows, EVERY Abrahamic religion, Jew, Catholic, Protestant, Muslim, Orthodox, all BELIEVE FIRMLY because it is in their SCRIPTURES, that there can be NO PEACE until the physical world is destroyed in a Holocaust, which is why Pope Francis and other leaders PUSH SO HARD FOR THE NAZI SOLUTION!!!


"Nonsense ought to be treated as nonsense, wherever it be found; and had this been done in the rational manner it ought to be done, instead of intimating and mincing the matter, as has been too much the case, the nonsense and false doctrine of the Bible, with all the aid that priestcraft can give, could never have stood their ground against the divine reason that God has given man."


Anyway, I told her that she has NEVER helped me and would not now. I can PROVE several of the times she tried to have me killed it was on her orders. And for 31 years -- ONLY at her meddling hand -- I was partially lobotomized by Lithium for a mental illness I NEVER HAD. True, my symptoms in the 1970s and 80s were much like Bipolar, but I'm past all that now and Bipolar (by the medical definition), cannot be overcome -- only ameliorated by medication.

And then as the Sacred Blood of Jesus was being promoted in the background on TV as an icon and a beverage (Catholic and Anglican/Episcopalian transubstantiated Communion is really for VAMPIRES -- while the wafer-host is eaten by CANNIBALS), Mom said she had heard enough and hung up.

My mother being an actual genius and her schooling in chemistry and nursing -- and she already murdered her brother, Robert J. Meyer, DDS with the help of the US Veterans Hospital in lower Mississippi with double-dose Lithium which I can prove Mom knew causes Diabetes -- because Uncle Bob let his daughter Janet (Meyer) Opperman, later Larsen marry a JEW, I've always figured she will poison herself in a way not too painful -- and maybe not detectable -- when the going gets tough enough. 

And since Patrick Lee Stansbury, my employer of 18 years at www.pentagon-usa.com, who is or at least was distributing massive quantities of illegal drugs being flown on US Air Force planes into Maxwell AFB in Alabama, when he figured out I would try to turn him into authorities, fired me and continued abusing me by FIRST agreeing to pay me something like $34,000.00 for buy-back of my company stock AT THE PRICE PER SHARE HE AGREED TO, but then cut it to 10%, and then down to ZERO -- also telling me everyone in my family hated me (THAT was obvious!!!), and that I likely had no option but to commit suicide, and twenty minutes later, Police showed at my door trying to commit me --sent by my sister Jane who claimed I was in an emergency, even though she had had NO CONTACT with me for over a week.

I eventually managed to get Patrick to pay me that 10% of what he still owes me, and THAT was how I got off being homeless in Wilmington, NC for a few months.


Patrick Stansbury from 2005 drug arrest. He's had at least one since then -- and one before.


HOW ON EARTH am I expected to love or forgive them when NONE of them acknowledge their hateful acts against me -- although Mike's were "Sins of Omission".

Sad as it is, I am TRYING to get Mom to go ahead an commit suicide, which will lift SUCH a weight off Jane, Mike, and ESPECIALLY Julie. If you had my Mom, you would likely have already murdered her and gone to prison, so admire my self control!!!

And YES, I know I contradict myself at times, finding good in my siblings -- then roasting them because they are at least total COWARDS, but likely Christian God-Haters, still.

* * *

Scott Kenan shared a link.
2 hrs ·



SIERRA MADRE DEL SUR, Mexico (AP) — Red and purple blossoms with fat, opium-filled bulbs blanket the remote creek sides and gorges of the Filo Mayor...
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Like ·  · 


39 mins · 
Thank you Attorney General of New York for stopping the sale of supplements at Target, Walmart, Walgreens and GNC. Expensive, unsubstantiated claims of help should be left to religions!



GNC, Target, Walgreens and Walmart were accused of selling fraudulent and potentially dangerous herbal supplements and told by New York State officials to...
WELL.BLOGS.NYTIMES.COM|BY ANAHAD O'CONNOR
Like ·  · 





Scott


.

No comments: