Saturday, February 21, 2015

RP: NOW, Vendini Ticketing Site CLAIMS I am not a Publisher-Level Patron, nor Do I Get My All Events Pass to the TENNESSEE WILLIAMS/NEW ORLEANS LITERARY FESTIVAL!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/02/now-vendini-ticketing-site-claims-i-am.html




Peter Hardy showing one of his Challahs. Peter, a goy Canadian also makes the BEST bagels by BOILING them, before baking. I stopped by his booth this morning to let him know that SOMEONE got Facebook to not let me post to his page, yesterday -- as reported in blog -- and my concern that those who HACK me, might be after him too.


Here is Peter's Page, which TODAY, I am again allowed by Facebook to post to -- which tells you more about what all he bakes and where to get it: https://www.facebook.com/peter.at.vallarta



>>> WHILE IT IS TRUE THAT THERE IS A "MIX-UP", I expect to straighten it out with the Festival people on Monday.

EXPECTING the CIA/NSA to cause me problems, I had saved the info and receipt in PAPER, and in fact, yesterday, I found they had not only deleted the email from the Festival with all my codes, but the Word doc was ALSO erased from my computer -- LOL!!!

Well, let's get on with the fun news . . .



Although this is the view from my balcony +/-, I being on the 7th floor and also able to see Banderas Bay from my room, a third of a block from the beach, the best part is not needing air conditioning ($15.00 extra per night), I ONLY hear the waves crashing -- and NO street noise!!!


I am here to get constant internet to be able to view all the choices at the 2015 Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival, but the ticketing function site does NOT recognize the codes (or my email address), which they sent me to use.


I had PLANNED to see an alternative film awards show tonight on VH1, which features John Waters, but thought this the better option now, but have been unable to do EITHER, as this TV system doesn't include VH1. However, John Waters will be at the Williams Festival this year!!!


But you SURE can't beat that on Saturday night (the most expensive in resorts -- and it is now HIGH SEASON), my room with queen and twin bed cost 700 pesos (30% discount for cash), which is $47.24 including all taxes). See: http://www.hotelgaviota.com/home.html




There are TWO major gay "ad books" in Puerto Vallarta, also including Gay Guide Vallartahttp://www.gayguidevallarta.com/, both having the same format and both equally thick, last I looked about a year ago.

Gay Guide Vallarta, is published by Luis Melgoza, the former top lawyer for the PRI Party, who is no longer allowed to practice law. Luis worked on my computers in 2012, placing both spyware and a hidden program to control my computer, and as I've stated many times, he is the TOP CIA agent on PV, and although two years ago he threatened to have me DEPORTED or sue me for LIBEL, nothing has been done by him, so I assume it has to be true (I having no proof of papers proving his CIA employment).



Luis Melgoza gives his best smile. He REMOVED the names of himself and his staff from the publication right after I blogged that it is a CIA PUBLICATION, and the most recent editions of the two are BOTH excellent, and with differing info on local things, so pick up BOTH if in town.

Not surprisingly, GAY PV is now 50% thicker than Luis's publication, and includes evidence of much Community Involvement, unlike the other. And GAY PV has a proper masthead, listing the employees of the publication, including my friend Tim Wilson, publisher, who in 2010, was having sex with Fernando Merino, the only son of Colombia's TOP cocaine exporter -- who worked with Luis Melgoza and thought they trapped me into JOINING the CIA when I signed this contract to sell real estate here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/01/my-contract-with-cia-controlled-mexican.html.


>>> JUST OCCURRED!!! I had to fight to get back my internet connection, as as soon as I tried to add this link to my page I LOST INTERNET -- LOL!!!


And Tim had NO IDEA of that, but Fernando was trying to spy for Luis Melgoza, and after Fernando failed so MISERABLY to get me into the CIA, he was PUNISHED and forced to work as a stripper and prostitute at WET DREAMS, until I confronted him there and he moved on to being a weight-trainer and prostitute at GOLD'S GYM!!!

Luis Melgoza also STRIPPED my computer of many photos of Fernando, and the CIA actually took them all out of my blog, even removing a few postings that featured Fernando, but here is that bar, still going strong!!!:



BUT, in fairness to Luis, his pub has an excellent article on how the "Gay Beach" eventually came to be where it is and called "The Blue Chairs", and surprise-surprise, it was due to an Atlanta gay-male couple, who bought the property and FIXED the scene.



I am an Atlanta Boy, and this is the staircase leading to the Swan House Museum, part of the Atlanta History Center, now heavily endowed by my relative, James Graham Kenan, who lived directly across the street from it.


http://www.atlantahistorycenter.com/about-us/history/collections/kenan-research-center



More problems for Thomas S. Kenan III and Betty (Price) Kenan of Chapel Hill area who CONTROL so much of UNCDUKE, and the entire State of North Carolina!!!



MintPress News founder, Mnar Muhawesh, speaks about the Chapel Hill shooting and how the media’s refusal to call it a terrorist attack fits into the War On Terror
MINTPRESSNEWS.COM
Like ·  · 





'(y) @[277613075615568:274:Mint Press News] was named the TOP NEWS SOURCE "the corporate media doesn't want you to know about" by the @[156720204453023:274:The Anti-Media] and @[604019039691618:274:The Pontiac Tribune - Breaking News] ! 

Thank you to all of our readers who read, share and comment on our articles and spread our reporting. Our organic  growth over the last two years since we launched couldn't have happened without YOU! 

Keep challenging the status quo and boycott the corporate media that only divides and distracts us with it's the PR-infotainment propaganda :) 

1) Pontiac Tribune: http://pontiactribune.com/10-news-outlets-corporate-media-doesnt-want-you-to-follow/

2) Anti-Media: http://theantimedia.org/six-news-outlets-following/'
like emoticon Mint Press News was named the TOP NEWS SOURCE "the corporate media doesn't want you to know about" by the The Anti-Media and The Pontiac Tribune -...
See More
Like ·  · 



Congressman Lewis is one of my FAVE GEORGIA POLITICIANS!!!


Scott

.

No comments: