Thursday, February 19, 2015

RP: President Obama's Little Secret!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/02/president-obamas-little-secret.html





It should be NO SURPRISE to anyone in the world -- except where the CIA/NSA controls the press, like in the United States of America -- but Obama could NEVER get the cooperation of other countries, especially Muslim Middle East countries -- unless he has been PROMISING TO SEVER THE CIA, NSA AND US STATE DEPARTMENT from the illegal drugs smuggling it now controls virtually worldwide.

And I must say that this morning, CNN's talking heads seemed almost REPENTANT and I don't recall anyone mentioning the IMMANENT ISIS attack on the Italian peninsula and Italy needing troops since all of THEIR troops are keeping peace in other countries.

THESE are the bold NAZI LIES that Carol Costello, Berman, Tapper, Blitzer and other CONFIRMED CNN NAZI Party members promoted yesterday.

And I spent about a total of three hours today, trying to get my Windows 7 computers to work. Finally this one is, but I am at Carl's Jr. near the Costco in Puerto Vallarta. As usual, the drug-using employees have the music up so loud that parties have to shout to hear each other. While the place is otherwise clean and neat, the 7-UP dispenser was punched out a week or so ago and still not working, while the other soft-drink dispensers are mostly empty, so that Pepsi is all that works -- and no condiments are out except non-sugar sweetener.

The Outback Steakhouse is now under renovation, but last time I was there, the employees were so high and having a good time together, they made three errors on my order and I could not get them to take something off my bill that I ordered but was NEVER SERVED. When I wrote their corp HQ in the USA, instead of investigating, the VP over customer service told me I needed MENTAL ILLNESS DRUGS.

THIS is what contemporary society has come to and we must ALL decide if we wish to remain part of the problem or of the solution.

The demand for drugs will still remain, although if Government and Press in the USA begin telling more of the truth, anxiety will be lowered so less need of drugs just to PUT UP WITH the NAZI US Government.

I do think we must if not legalize all drugs, decriminalize their possession, and sell them like alcohol with profits going to education and treatment programs -- but taxes/prices CANNOT be so high as in Colorado for marijuana. This INCENTIVIZES the Drug Mafia to continue there.

France has done this for more than ten years, cutting drug use by more than half -- BUT it is a FRENCH THANG, and Christian/Republicans HATE THE FRENCH SO MUCH, they can't even say "French Fries, please!!!"

Scott




.

No comments: