Monday, February 23, 2015

RP: Recognized: The Three Twin-Star Systems This Space Cadet Is a Part Of!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/02/recognized-three-twin-star-systems-this.html







>>> BEFORE GETTING TO THE ACADEMY AWARDS, a recap of difficulties I’ve had the past couple of days:

1. Saturday for lunch, I ate at Joe Jack’s Fish Shack for lunch, and was blown away by the excellence of ambiance, first, then by the food and service, and was complimenting every staff member whose attention I got. But just as I was about to finish, two guys sat at the bar across the narrow aisle from me, they ordering food to go and we ended up speaking.

Now, I had already spoken to many Americans and Canadians that day, and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM had agreed with me politically, and the thing even AMERICANS were quickest to agree with me on, is that the Episcopal Church, USA is MORE a narco-trafficking organization than a religion, now. And as I was explaining to them that the greatest sin of Earthlings is probably the belief by so many that “Jesus Christ” is the literal Son of God, DESPITE the Bible clearly stating there is only ONE GOD, and Jesus never claimed to be anything but a Jew, who anyone could BEST in miracles, etc., if they followed his teachings.

So if you can believe that one of the greatest Prophets is a god, then you can believe in things like Transubstantiation and Cannibal Communion of both Catholic and Episcopal Churches – and that Hate = Love, so all “Christians” are clearly going to “Hell”, the good ones will get TWICE as much punishment for NOT kicking out the Haters from their churches.

Unbeknownst to me, a white heterosexual couple from the USA and about 65 years of age, had taken the table closest to mine, and out of the blue, the man stood up absolutely LIVID and with fists up, yelled that I was NOT ALLOWED TO SAY THAT. He had a cross on a chain around his neck, like his wife also did.

My somewhat burly server IMMEDIATELY stood between the two of us, holding the guy off, and even though I said I was sorry, but I was talking to someone else and there is Freedom of Speech in BOTH the USA and Mexico (which some employees were nodding agreement with – it had escalated to a serious Public Scene – and if they had simply said my words offended them, could I keep my voice down, I would have been happy to try to keep them from hearing more), this Christian guy was NOT backing down or even sitting down, and the staff got me my check and I paid ASAP, leaving a nice tip for my server’s trouble – and KNOWING that Fundamental Christians tip less than any other group on earth, my having had 12 years in the restaurant business.

2. I forgot to mention that my HP computer managed to “spontaneously” get its wifi on/off switch WORKING AGAIN – but not my Ace McD-worked on Toshiba computer, which I work from now, and I just checked to make sure that is still true.

3. Just now, I thought I’d like to hear some Frank Sinatra while I type this, and discovered that after using Windows Media Player on this computer without difficulty – IT HAS BEEN UNINSTALLED since I last used it yesterday morning. The music I listen to most, Pet Shop Boys and B-52s, seems to still be in my music folder but FRANK SINATRA’S MUSIC IS ENTIRELY ERASED!!!

Too much work to restore things now, and I have all my music saved many places besides on my computers – so no actual loss, just another thing to distract me from writing – LOL!!!

4. Last night, at 7:45 CST, or 45 minutes into the Oscars Show and half an hour after full dark, there was a loud knock on my door. I expected it to be the neighborhood kids asking for candy or a few pesos as they sometimes do and I sometimes comply, but it was NOT them, but rather two very well groomed 14 year old boys. One and then the other pointed to his chest and asked me in English, “Do you want ME???”

I was immediately shocked because they clearly meant sexually, and told them NO – and to never return to my house. I shut the window in my front door, then turned on all the flood lights outside. Then I had to LAUGH for a brief moment that my adversaries are so SICK they actually think I could have a sexual interest in ANYONE under about 30 years old AT ALL!!! And then I realized that they being so well groomed, they are NOT “street urchins”, but rather two young guys who are WELL TAKEN CARE OF, and I cried that these Christian Asshole Republican CIA types had FORCED them into sexual slavery!!!

Then I realized that this pathetic attempt to trap me in something I consider akin to Treason as the ULTIMATE sin or crime, was their UNKNOWING ADMISSION of absolute defeat. So I rejoiced and thanked God for that – but left the outside lights on until I went to bed.


>>> A FEW COMMENTS ON THE OSCARS:

1. The entire show was brilliant, as well as the pre-shows on both CNN and ABC, which I toggled between. I really believe it was the BEST entertainment show I have ever seen on TV – and so poignant, I cried for joy through quite a bit of it.

2. As I am typing this, Word keeps changing my font, points, and paragraph designated qualities, but I’ll not let that distract me and clear up before posting.

3. It was a thrill to see people I knew so well in 1981 – 82, especially Meryl Streep and her husband Don Gummer – as well as a couple of others, MANY people I FEEL intimately connected to due to moving performances and political activities, and then of course Steve Carrel, my fellow Denison alum, whom I criticized for “ignorant knowledge of History”, only.

4. I was especially moved by a call to call your parents if still alive, and by Lady Gaga’s performance of a Sound of Music medley, which I had no idea she could do so well – that movie representing the very BEST of my Catholic upbringing.

5. And then at the end of the show, the guy from BIRDMAN, a film I knew nothing about except that Michael Keaton had been in it, made his final dedication to the Mexicans living in Mexico – and in support of their getting a government that they deserve.

It was like “FINAL VICTORY” – of ideas, not yet realized.


>>> AND THEN THIS MORNING:

1. Although I have had no interest in calling ANYONE in my immediate family, finally realizing that although I hope we can someday be at least civil with each other, they have NEVER reached out to me, and so I have already let them go, I remembered the suggestion to call any living parent and seeing how long you can talk, so I called Mom.

2. So I told her all of that, and she said she had had to go to bed before the end of the show, unfortunatelybut let’s talk about the OSCARS!!! She said Lady Gaga was GORGEOUS, especially in her gown, and that she really had wanted to hear her performance.

Ai-Yai-YAI!!!

3. You get the idea, and I told Mom I actually love her BEST, not only because she gave me life and the best education she possibly could – but mostly because she and I have been like twin stars, and in our peculiar dance, I developed the skills I needed for “my mission”, and we ended as loving as a son and mother can be.

4. Then I called Testosteroni, so happy to have learned yesterday that he is EXCITED to soon write a review on a BS book just released on Tennessee Williams by John Grissom (or maybe it is Jim). And I told him of my conversation with Mom, and how happy I was about the top win of BIRDMAN.

Testo, said he had not watched the show, but was intrigued about this film, and on Amazon had read up on it, interested in the Brazilian film-maker!!! Well, it was obvious that most of the guys in his party had Spanish, not Portuguese, as their first language – and he SAID he was Mexican. Nevertheless, Testo launched RIGHT IN to telling me why he had to be Brazilian, and I immediately called him on his Testosterone-Injections-Induced inability to understand modern reality AT ALL, complicated by his retreat from society ten or more years ago.

He was taken aback, but like a GOOD NAZI, he soldiered on, but I interrupted, saying that just like my Mom, he has ALSO been a twin star, fighting me at every possible point, although being financially generous through it all, regardless – and then we said goodbye and hung up.

5. So to jump to the third twin-star, as I have blogged many times, if not recently, that is Barack Obama – as told to me several times by actual humans who seemed quite intuitive. I think I’ll just leave that like that – except to say that I don’t believe President Obama has to actually come out gay to heal himself – he can continue with his BEARDMichelle Obama and her controlling NAZI, CHRISTIAN, MONEY-GRUBBING mother-in-law, who knew how to blackmail the little faggot into doing the Republican/CIA’s business. It is entirely up to them, and a decision Our President must make ALONE WITH GOD.


>>> A FINAL COUPLE OF NOTES:

1. I am continuing to have formatting changes to this Word doc -- even after I first mentioned it.

2. Two or three days ago, I posted something from Facebook about a comment by the founder of MintPressNewsMnar A. Muhaweshconcerning the anti-Muslim racism and Christian-Terrorist attacks at UNC, Chapel Hill. My first desire was to contact her directly to make her aware of what I know of that and that at Duke University’s chapel bells kerfufflewas ordered by Thomas S. Kenan III. However, something was not right about it and I discovered many questions about her, her funders, and their track record of honesty and ethics.

Now, she is very young, and we all make errors, so I am NOT against her as most of what I’ve seen she’s posted is TRUEBUT, unlike my old friend I met in the Bipolar Support Group at Wesley Woods, part of Emory University in Atlanta, Melody Moezzi, a Persian Muslim, she is TOXIC, almost, to American viewers, and here’s the reason why:

While it was laudatory and ground-breaking that she wore a hibab while doing TV news in college, on the national news, it only MAKES GLARING how self-hating some Muslim women must be, that they can’t wear modest clothing suitable to the culture they are born into. Her wearing this head-gear so that MEN – apparently not expected to act above animal level in her brand of Islam – don’t rape her, when THAT falls squarely on the decisions of MEN!!!

That said, I have no problem at all with her wearing it – or traditional Jews wearing Yarmulkes – or nuns in traditional habits. But she seems NOT to be there AT ALLsince she paradoxically spends so much time on alluring make-up. I invite her to clarify what she actually believes about all this, and to use my blog content for her best purposes.

I will NOT invite her specifically, but will email this blog posting to her in the hopes she “wakes up”and continues the best of her important work.


Scott






.

No comments: