Thursday, February 26, 2015

RP: What’s New, Pussycat – Whoa – oh – oh – oh – oh ohhh!!! (Just when needed, Tom Jones has appeared!!!)

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/02/whats-new-pussycat-whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh.html





Heck, I don’t know if Tom Jones is still alive or not, but this morning – surprised to hear one of my spayed cats yowling in my kitchen like she was in heat, when I investigated, it was IN FACT that the tortoiseshell BULLY neighborhood cat who once I had to actually chase out of my bedroom and out of the house, sat in the kitchen window yowling and planning to RE-INVADE MY HOUSE!!!

I cannot blame THIS on Drug Mafia, Christians, or even the members of the Puerto Vallarta Writers Group -- which reminds me that I separately ran into TWO of them yesterday on the street, bringing it to a total of right near half a dozen – since Colin Hamilton kicked me out of the group without taking a vote. And I have to say that all the ones I HAVE run into (with the exception of Miss Darrel McLeod, who is Canadian and claims to be full-blooded Souix Indian -- but Christian-educated – and we really had a shouting match on the banks of the Rio Quale a couple of weeks ago), have been MOST cheerful and friendly – appreciating my sense of humor in this blog.

 

This is meant to be the cover of Coast Lines 4, art by Adrian Rojas, as arranged by Stanley Winborne III, whose family controlled THIS Wilmington, North Carolina Railroad (until they lost it all -- LOL!!!):



The engine they named "The Champion" is as purple goose-gay as the owners, no???

Yesterday, I learned that the group is still meeting and presumably in the same place – AND that Coast Lines 4 has actually been published and available, at least to members. And while I did not ask, I got the impression my selection WAS published. It is just a slight reworking of my Chapter 3 of my Tennessee Williams memoir, which you can easily find by the Table of Contents to the right, here: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.com .

I said I would order a copy from Amazon, where previous issues have all been offered, one of them electronically, as well. It just isn’t offered there, yet.

Another interesting thing that happened yesterday, is that even though this Ace McD/CIA-worked-on computer shows it is connected to my wifi network, and diagnostics continues to claim no internet at all, due to a break in the internet connection between my modem and Telecable, my provider, the virus updates came in TWICE, yesterday but THESE two times showing it had updated SUCCESSFULLY – LOL!!!

I can’t find the anti-virus program on this computer now – the one Ace installed, replacing Avast – but I have no real complaints about it – and Windows FLIPPED ME OUT this morning, as while I was in the middle of a 90 minute reading of saved blog postings, it suddenly wanted to shut down in the process to install new Windows Updates – which HAD to have just come in over my nonexistent internet connection.

I guess Pigs will FLY IN THROUGH MY WINDOWS, next – HA!!!

And actually, I sense that the REAL CIA has taken over from my adversaries, so now my corruption is becoming friendlier, no??? I have never had a reason to fear anyone spying on me – at all!!! I’m not a crook (unlike President Nixon).

SO, John “I Prefer Taking It Up the Butt” Boehner is still acting cagy and the time limit to fund DHS is upon us. Now, I have no idea if my mother (when I spoke with her yesterday – as blogged), was actually waiting to hear if she needed to return to the place where she has secured comm with Boehner, Holtz, Cheney, et al – or if her awaiting a crucial call was simply coincidence.

DO know that neither she nor Dad ever used their phones or internet to discuss any of this, as they know they are tapped. And I also think Mom would set them up to make decisions that would DESTROY THE REPUBLICAN PARTY for at least a generation. Mom is on my side – or rather, Mom and I are on GOD’S SIDE, together, now.

So it will be very funny to see how all this progresses.

And now, I am limiting my writing, so I can contact the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival, www.TennesseeWilliams.net, to try to make my reservations for events that might run out of space. And it has occurred to me that the problems I have had with Vendini Ticket service may not be CIA/NSA related. You see, many things that Americans take for granted – like using this service – do NOT work outside the USA, because of inter-country licensing agreements. For instance, there is still no Amazon Mexico, so if I order via US Amazon, they tack on a two-dollar surcharge, which does not happen in countries which HAVE their own Amazon site.

So I think I will simply email them with my preferences, which are to attend all things including John Lahr, first, then John Waters, Senor “Doubt” (a playwright), and of course Gen. Russell Honore. Plays can be fit in around them, and sacrificed if necessary, since play performances happen all the time, somewhere – and ESPECIALLY those of Mr. Tennessee Williams!!!

And since I have had VERIFIED problems with the US Mail (in Wilmington, NC, at least), and it takes up to 3.5 weeks to get snail mail here in Mexico, they can just hold my tickets and email me a receipt.

But let me remind you WHY I am so thrilled that Suddenly Last Summer is being presented on stage this year. Of course the obvious is that it is about Violet Venable trying to get Dr. “Sugar” to cut her niece’s memories of what happened with and to Sebastian Venable right out of her HAID, like Tom’s sister Rose and her lobotomy – as well as the one that NAZIs Joe and Rose Kennedy had performed on THEIR daughter, Rosemary, forever cementing the relationship between Tennessee Williams and the Kennedys, the Kennedy apples falling FAR AFIELD of their parents.

THAT THERE was a PUNK to J.G. Sandom who does NOT want the truth of him or his family revealed in detail. You see, the Kennedys never denied Joe and Rose’s NAZI crusades – but like me, they Honor their Parents for the RIGHT REASONS, and do not emphasize this fact.

Joe Kennedy, with Henry Ford, were the TOP American Industrialists urging FDR to join up with Adolf Hitler – and then, Pope Pius XII (?) made Rose Kennedy a Countess of the Catholic Church, a title the Church had not bestowed on ANYONE for a few hundred years, in appreciation of her and Joe’s efforts to make the USA a NAZI/Catholic country.

Well, while I have never read nor heard this, it is not too much of a stretch to assume Tennessee Williams knew ALL ABOUT the Venable Family of Stone Mountain, Georgia, James K. Venable then riding HIGH as the single-handed resurrector of the Ku Klux Klan in the Twentieth Century. No one else was then so evil on the American Scene.

But the SUPER-HOOT thing, is that even after I worked for Tennessee Williams 1981 – 82, and even though I was intimately familiar with that movie, if not as much the play, I chose the lot at 903 Second Street in Stone Mountain to build my humble house – because Wino Row ran diagonally across it, and there had been TWO moonshine stills that James K. Venable operated on it during Prohibition (I figured the ghosts of all that camaraderie would enhance my enjoyment of my property).

And here is how I left my house when I sold it and fled to Mexico on suggestion of Col. Dottie Newman, retired Chief Protocol Officer for Gen. Colin Powell:


It was only about 2003 that I learned this crooked tree had been the one many black folk had been lynched from – but what was I then to do???

At the closing, I was surprised to learn that a white couple were actually buying it to finance for the black man (with possibly even under-aged black boyfriend), who had been the ones who actually looked at my house with the realtor.

Well, black gays actually have FAR MORE to worry about from black Christians murdering them or otherwise causing them difficulty, than white gays – at least in the USA. So he immediately de-homosexualized the property, leaving nary a foundation plant!!!


I took this photo when I picked up my remaining possessions from Hilda Wells of Wells Fargo Café. Hilda and I are a mixed bag of agreement/disagreement on politics, but we SHARE the desire to fix the USA.


So anyway, I will now off-line-write that email to the Williams Fest, check to see if Boehner has figured out yet that he is nothing, really, but a “Moby Boner”, and then post and email to all.


Scott




.

No comments: