Wednesday, February 25, 2015

RP: What’s Next???

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/02/whats-next.html




Marcia Blondin, seller of Catholic medals and diaphanous scarves in the CIA-controlled former Paradise Community Center, now closed for “mysterious reasons”.

I’ll get to Marcia shortly, but last night I was up until about 2:00, and slept in until 8:30, local time. I think of New York City (or Atlanta), as the center of my universe – Wilmington, North Carolina, the only place I have been connected to my ENTIRE life, is more like some HORRIBLE HELL I had to pass through, temporarily, so actually mostly live politically in Eastern, rather than the local Central time – and Puerto Vallarta is in REAL time almost closer to Pacific than Mountain, making it strangely dark in early morning, and summer sunsets about 10:00 PM.

Anyway, the first active thing I did was to call Mom. I wanted to demonstrate that what we achieved two days ago was entirely real, which has demonstrated without any effort. But the most important thing I wanted her to know – and I hesitate about calling Mike, Jane, or Julie directly, only because they must still be SHELL-SHOCKED by my reactions they have dealt with before, so probably need a little time to trust me at all – is that I am NOT angry at anyone in our immediate family, and looking back, if a single thing had happened differently, I might not have achieved my success. Also, it all looks like COMEDY to me now.

Mom said she totally and absolutely understood that, and she was clearly pleased. So I also told her the other pressing thing, that being that I have always (occasional exceptions excepted), intended that when I make a lot of money off lawsuits and/or writing, that because I necessarily had to DESTROY my family’s privacy, I will liberally share my financial winnings with them.

Mom didn’t have time to really respond to what I’m certain pleased her enormously, because a call was coming in and she said she had been waiting for it. So with a totally private chuckle (we are again facing a possible Government Shutdown), I told her to get on with that, and we parted ways quickly.

Lou Holtz and John Boehner

As anyone who follows this blog knows, I caught Mom on private, secured communications at the EXACT MOMENT John Boehner (the closest personal friend with and co-strategist with Coach Lou Holtz, who had lived across the street from us in Columbus, Ohio 1968 – 1970, and was my parents co-duplicate bridge player as well as confidante, etc.), made the deal to re-open the US Government after the LAST shut-down, only a year and a few months ago, now – I THINK – if feels like years ago to me.

So that’s why the chuckle – I knew Mom had to have cleaved all her political ties since then. She even abandoned watching Fox News many months ago now. THAT made me REALLY happy. I have been pissed off for YEARS now that I gave my parents my 54” Panasonic G-level, or mid-grade, plasma TV when I first fled to Mexico in 2010, it having such an incredible picture that it LOOKED 3-D, although it was not, and Mom and Dad used it to watch mostly Fox News – WHAT A WASTE!!!

But since Mom watched this year’s Oscars on it – and that show’s production values were so high that I got the BEST picture of it on my current LED LG giant TV, I KNOW it was SUPER AWESOME for Mom. Anyway, I am back to happy that she has my old TV.

But it is appropriate to explain how I see the legal situation with my family. First of all, I have no evidence of my siblings doing anything particularly illegal – and none of it harmed me at all, really – and the same is true of all Mom seems to have done. I will NOT press those kinds of things, and I’ll avoid blogging about them as well – but I expect I WILL have to bring some of those things up from time to time. It is important that all understand that I don’t back away from any of my claims, although I recognize some have been made in error or misunderstanding.



So major errors (ones that have legal consequences), I will change for any of them who ask – and really, I must do this for ANYONE who asks – up to and including Dick Cheney and the two living Catholic Popes. They just have to ask me and provide a cogent, believable alternative explanation of the facts of the situation – or disprove what I have believed to be fact.



And I will devote what resources I have to defending my mother and siblings if they end up in trouble with the Law. This will not happen, however, because if all the “Nazi types” in the USA were put in jail, there would hardly be enough people left to guard them or run Society.

And Mom is 92 now (although of completely fit mind, still), and what good is it to jail an old gal – especially when someone like me, who credits her with PREPARING ME to do what I like to think I have done – begs whomever not to prosecute, and legally helps if necessary, and will even sexually service whoever is President, then, for a pardon.

God HELP ME if we next elect a woman. Michelle Bachmann, Sarah Palin (do the Republicans have a believable female candidate at all???). Of course Hillary Clinton is fully capable of such a role – not counting her treachery -- and many want Elizabeth Warren to run, but I think she needs more experience first, and is important in the Senate.

But who knows??? I expect the final candidates will be a surprise to us all. And perhaps when I get to the internet to post and email this, a resolution of funding DHS will have already been found – I hope so.

>>> Anyone seen Newt Gingrich on CNNlately??? (tee-hee)




NOW, to Ms. Marcia Blondin.



Marcia Blondin with two who are unidentified -- at ACT II STAGES/Entertainment.


DARE say that the guy on far right is my OLD FRIENDDel Shoresno???


As Readers will recall, I once bought a Catholic medal from Marcia at the Paradise Community Center, and would have bought a bunch of her very attractive scarves as well – were I more a “nelly” person. Now, my buying a Catholic medal, which I carried in my pocket for months – including my trip to Stone Mountain, Georgia in October or November of 2012, which is WHY I was unable to receive Daliah Saper of Saper Law, LLC, Chicago’s original (only) attempt to legally serve me (I have debit card records to prove my whereabouts) – I was out of Mexico until the window of active service had expired, and they got a judge to believe that its delivery to Mailboxes, Etc. was service to ME.

But getting back to that medal, I had only reacted to the beauty of the tortured crucifix that Pope John Paul II had commissioned – and not thought at all that he was the Pope Mom met with in person at least three times. And I don’t ascribe my safety during that trip to the power of trinkets, blessed or not. But there WAS something special to all of that.

And Readers will also recall that just half a year ago when Del Shores came to town and performed in the Red Room of ACT II STAGES/Entertainment, where I met him, later, Marcia had sat next to me front and center, and while it was GROSS EXAGGERATION that in the review she wrote for www.vallartatribune.com (in fact, Marcia’s email address there is marciavallarta@gmail.com – I had only previously had her address at the Puerto Vallarta electronic theater-ticket-selling org, which she also works for), that it was a packed house, it DID feel that way to us all.

But the STRANGEST THING was that early in the show, Marcia told Del that she had been experimenting with lesbianism, recently – and then when Del teased her a couple of times later, she not only DENIED that she had been doing that, but that she had even SAID that, which all of us had witnessed.

Fast-forward to Costco, yesterday. I saw her with a female friend and said hello. All was quite friendly until she said some BS thing that was a lie, and I erupted full force (i.e. super loudly – which Costco has never said a word to me about – I having alerted them to my political causes, and they seem very much in agreement with me), reminding her of her associations with narco-traffickers associated with “Gringo Theaters”, and that my info, given to various governments, will likely have a lot of them in prison soon.

Then after I perused the cold storage to get some fresh fruit, I thought she might not be aware that Mom and I are now irrevocably allied – which changes EVERYTHING is the MOST significant ways. So with me and she and her buddy faced off across a table of baked goods, I told her she should check my most previous blog posting to see what has changed. This was not easy, because her friend was blessing me out very loudly, telling me to get my sick ass away from them, so I shouted something that anyone who believes in God would find highly offensive, and rather than express the LEAST offense, they both LAUGHED, and returned equally ugly words.

So I told them they passed the test of Christian, Republican, CIA narco-traffickers, having NO LOVE OF GOD whatsoever, but hatred of themselves, instead. And that was that.

I believe MOST, if not all, English-language press in Puerto Vallarta is complicit with the CIA narco-traffickers/gun smugglers. TOP agent Luis Melgoza has a column in a different one of them, and so does the Realtor who wrote the profile of SUPER-CROOK Frank K. Meyer, DDS. And when I found that photo of US Consular Agent Kelly Trainor de O, it was from one of them, and the sponsoring agency of that event with the CURRENT Mayor of Puerto Vallarta, was called “PV Angels”, so you SEE how these God-Haters who ACTIVELY TRY TO DRUG ADDICT CHILDREN WORLWIDE, all hide up the “skirts of Jesus”, and so WHYNONE of the Christian Churches denying their Christianity, I (on a personal level, only – I’m in charge of nothing), TOTALLY CONDEMN anyone who still believes the lie that Jesus Christ is/was the literal Son of God.

Yes, many do follow Jesus’s teachings, but whether consciously or because they have REFUSED to see the truth, they have EMPOWERED devils incarnate to NAZI DESTROY not just the USA and Mexico – but the entire world as well.

Our CIA in action, no???

Anyone associated with these Devil Organizations, I will confront by DEMANDING they get on their knees (and women strip off their blouses and bras), and BEG all present for forgiveness for having DELIBERATELY addicted any relatives of the audience to drugs IN THE NAME OF JESUS!!!

That is what I will be up to when I am walking about Puerto Vallarta – from now on.


Scott






Opium poppy cultivation in 2014 was up 46% over the previous year for a total of 21,425 hectares. In terms of worldwide cultivation, that’s 7% of the total.
MEXICONEWSDAILY.COM
Like ·  · 






After Pope Francis used the word mexicanization, External Relations Secretary José Antonio Meade responded by firing off a diplomatic note to the Vatican.
MEXICONEWSDAILY.COM
Like ·  · 




.

No comments: