Monday, March 30, 2015

RP: Back in Puerto Vallarta, I Face the HOME TURF Bullies!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/03/back-in-puerto-vallarta-i-face-home.html








>>> A FACEBOOK EXCHANGE:


  • Mikki Prost
    I've re friended you can see the amount of support I've received since your PM to me. There's a lot of people out there who think you're not only scary but dangerous too. BEWARE!

  • Thursday
  • Scott Kenan


    I am protected by THREE Mexican Presidents including Pena Nieto., who a top exec of Exxon-Mobil I ran into in PV three weeks ago ADMITTED my Kenan relatives with CIA put into power. President Vincente Fox worked for my family as exec of Coca-Cola before becoming Mex Prez. I also work with many patriots in the USA where I now am. I am only scary to people who are WHITE RACISTS involved directly or indirectly with narco-trafficking and drug running -- like several theaters in PV. I AM dangerous to them, but they have been trying to kill me since three years ago when i arrived back in town -- with no luck, so I am not at all worried. I hope you DID get support for your talent -- but not the belief that Jesus is God, which is what most racist narco-traffickers believe (added: while this is TRUE, there are many God-loving Christians as well and I have no problem with that), and TONS of people have given up believing in the USA now -- they knowing that is tacit support of NAZIsm. Anyway, I'm glad you are re-friending me!!! Scott
  • Today
  • Scott Kenan
    Scott Kenan


    Nice of you to re-friend me -- then un-friend me -- LOL!!! First of all, I have not looked at your "support", but support of WHAT??? (I support your talent and right to work, so this is not about your talent which we all agree on).

    I was too busy in New Orleans to reply until now, and was recognized by John Lahr in front of his largest audience, as the AUTHORITY on the end of Tennessee Williams's life, the personal life, that is. Is this something you and your friends have a problem with???

    Gen. Russel Honore (who told me he WILL likely run for Governor of Louisiana as a Democrat -- thank God someone who can take down Bobby Jindal!!!), knew all about the narco-trafficking I know details on in Atlanta, Oregon State (Episcopalian narco-traffickers are big there), especially, and both he and the publishing companies who -- believe it or not -- sought me out and I am talking to them about a book (one suggested on what happened to me in the Puerto Vallarta Writers' Group -- including the major Gringo theaters), so I will soon contact the individuals in PVWG and PV English language theaters, to see if they prefer I use their real names or aliases in a book about it.
    You say people claim I am "scary" and "dangerous". No one can claim I have made physical threats or have ever been physically violent -- in my life -- so you must clarify that or I will let Gen. Honore know YOU are trying to bully and scare ME in your support of narco-trafficking.
    Russ Honore KNEW about my Kenan family's Exxon-Mobil putting Pena Nieto into power with the CIA's help, but THANK GOD Pena Nieto refuses to do business with those RACIST FAKE CHRISTIANS, and snubbed my family after changing the constitution. He is seeking oil companies from Canada and other countries, instead.
    So please answer my questions or I will let him know that YOU are the spokesperson for a bunch of hateful, bullying supporters of narco-trafficking, drug addiction in children, and felonies in both the USA and Mexico.
    I look forward to your reply, and here is my report on Gen. Honore, who was NOT the only politician I spoke with about this -- and I DID speak with Law Enforcement (US Federal), about the dire corruption here in Puerto Vallarta, so I do look forward to your reply.
    Thanks, Scott

.

No comments: