Saturday, March 7, 2015

RP: Could This Be the FIRST FLOWER OF SPRING???

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/03/could-this-be-first-flower-of-spring.html





I have to tell my audience that perhaps even by accident, my brother Mike and I are in negotiations to meet in person in Louisiana, later this month. Nothing is yet decided AT ALL, but it does look promising.

And as a SUPER-HOOTY THING, rather recently, whilest going through some old documents, I chanced on a note written by Dr. John Mabrey Crouch on his prescription pad – back in 2010. This is the doctor that Kelly Trainor de O, Bill Clinton-appointed US Consular Agent even still, in Nuevo Vallarta, recommended to my mother to try to convince me to get on psych meds – really he is QUITE THE CHARACTER!!!

Not only was he very open in explaining to me that the reason he was life-long trapped working for the CIA was because his Mexican wife of many years go turned out to be the then LARGEST exporter of cocaine from Mexico to the United States, but because he told me he WANTS me to write his part of this story using his real name, even claiming he is named in at least TWO well-selling books, but from years ago.

And I just DID try to call his cell number that’s listed, getting the recording that it is not a working number, but Kelly Trainor told me about 18 months ago that she REMAINS in contact with him, but would not tell me where he currently is – let’s hope he is still alive.

Anyone wishing to verify this can call Kelly at the Consulate – she’s VERY accessible and I have always found her to be genuinely helpful in Official Business.

So here is the note with some of the printed parts as well:

Dr. John H. Mabrey Crouch

Medico Familiar
U.A.G.
D.G.P. 999-141 REG.EDO. 4819 (12-1)

Petalos No. 168, Col. Villa de las Flores (I believe this was his plant nursery where he put me up for a few weeks)
C.P. 48326, Puerto Vallarta, Jal. Mexico

Cel. 044 (322) 292 2188

Servicio Rural Juntas y Los Veranos


And the note:


Rosey (his alleged Mexican girlfriend whose taco stand was so popular – until Mabrey-Crouch got so angry at her he pulled her stand apart with his pick-up truck and she got the LAW after him, and he fled town.)

Favor de Servire (sp???) Mi Amigo, yo te pago. (He asked her to feed me and he would pay her later – which happened.)

(unsigned)


And believe it or not, JUST NOW, this computer built for Windows 8, but running Windows 7, compliments of Ace McD, is AGAIN acting like it has a fully functioning TOUCH SCREEN even in Windows 7 – just like it did until Ace worked on it – LOL!!!

Scott




Touch-Screen Magic!!!

.

No comments: