Saturday, March 14, 2015

RP: I Return to My Heart’s Delight, San Sebastian del Oeste, for a Day.

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/03/i-return-to-my-hearts-delight-san.html




The first tourist I met in San Sebastian del Oeste, yesterday, was from Bloomington, Indiana, where my mother got at least one of her degrees in nursing. She had just bought this basket for a hat, but did NOT keep under her hat that she is “less than fond of Dick Cheney.”


>>> JUST IN: Here at A Page in the Sun in Puerta Vallata, something neither the owner nor I can understand keeps happening – it is IMPOSSIBLE to type in the password to their wifi, because Windows will take only numbers and no letters AT ALL (it seizes up and takes only numbers – with a pop-up saying that).

Worse – the OWNER, an American, I believe, said he’s never seen such a thing before, and his “router” HAS no password (as Windows words this), but only his modem. This might just be semantics.

I will go to proven places to get internet – or use an Ethernet cord if I must.

(I got the code from a nearby other business.)

* * *


I also ran into a Vallarta Adventures group of about 25 – and my first visit to the town was one of their tours, so I excitedly told them all that and how much I’ve come to love the town – very briefly. Then I also very briefly told them WHY they not need worry about the future of the United States, which caused two youngish white couples (they were all white English-speakers), to get hostile and all but put their dukes up. Half looked mystified, and an actual CHEER went up from about eight people. Their female guide, then, immediately bellowed part of her spiel and led them forward – a perfect response on her part, I thought.

Montebello restaurant was closed, so I asked for recommendations – and the seafood restaurant that I then walked into, had just taken that V.V. group, so rather than involve myself further with them, I ended up in a traditional Mexican restaurant and had a chile relleno (that was fried in too-old grease – LOL!!!).

I walked down to photograph the house I think would perfectly suit Tennessee Williams, as he was ALWAYS talking about going to Sicily (or an island near it), and retiring to a house on a hill with goats – but he never did a practical thing about that. Here it is:


It has been on the market for sale for a few months, and I would not buy it – San Sebastian being too away from “civilization” for me to live there – had I the money.




Then, leaving San Sebastian, I stopped at the Tequila Distillery right near the bridge that was engineered by “Hector the Engineer”. And it was the land along that road heading west from there, that “Fernando Merino” claimed Hector had pried from the hands of peasants and I would sell, that was part of the $7 Billion USD I was signed to contract to sell, and Fernando claimed that my having signed that signed me up FOR LIFE with the CIA.


But what was remarkable, was that after sampling the good, but WAY overpriced tequila ($65 - $85 USD per 750 ml bottle), which I did not buy, but all the tours stop there to hit naïve tourists (all posted prices in dollars, and none in pesos), the guy I dealt with knew FAR MORE about the deep background not only of Bush/Cheney/Bin Laden and Saudi Royals having PLANNED the whole 9/11 thing together, he knew intimate details of the long-standing business relationship of the Bush and Bin Laden Families, which I knew only generally about.

AND he knew details of things I knew NOTHING about, like the Bush Family somehow profiting through their ownership of certain insurance company(-ies???), and also their messing with security firms and government in Lower Manhattan just prior to the attack.

I DON’T remember much of that at all since I did not feel I needed to know it in any detail. I already have enough:




>>> AND I CLOSE TODAY, with the email I just sent by brother and sisters to be sure we have clarity:


Hi Mike – and I’m copying this to Jane and Julie as well. Perhaps I should clarify that your not contributing $10,000.00 to what amounts to my Legal Defense Fund, means we can have no contact – including your proposed plan of meeting in New Orleans, or my meeting Jane or Julie, for that matter.

If any of the three of you show up anyway, I will consider it Stalking, and any of you having crossed state lines to stalk me, I would charge you in Federal Court, most likely.

That said, my offer to Connor of a month or two ago that he could come and even stay in my room on another bed or cot, still applies, and I’d be happy to meet with Connor, Max, or Taylor, although Connor is experienced in life the most, so would be best.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Scott



A group of 80 business and civic leaders will take the first direct flight from New Orleans, La., to Cuba since 1958 on Saturday, according to an article published...
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Like ·  · 

.

No comments: