Monday, March 9, 2015

RP: It Is Time for 47 Republican US Senators to Have Swastikas BRANDED on Their Foreheads – or Tattoos, if Branding Is Too Barbaric!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/03/it-is-time-for-47-republican-us.html






What on Earth were they THINKING – having just been forced to pass a clean extension of Homeland Security funding, used Bibi Netanyahu to try to undermine the President of the United States, and then all but OUTRIGHT BOYCOTTING the celebrations in Selma, Alabama. – George W. and Laura Bush, excepted.

Special note: Before the Civil War, the Kenan Family had LOTS of members living in Selma, Alabama, and the books on the family show photos of more than one columned Kenan mansion there. I have NO IDEA if any live in the area, now.


Dan Kenan House, Selma, Alabama -- and this one was actually built in 1939!!!

Everyone on earth (who is interested), already knows the limitations of Obama having to act “on his own”, but to make so CLEAR their intention to TANK any agreement if the Parties change (which seems less and less likely) – when they don’t even know WHAT is in the agreement – which is not even finalized, yet!!! This means they will TANK it if possible – even if it proves to be WORKING!!!

I was SO GLAD to run into a gentleman, probably 5 – 10 years older than me, right after I left where I last blogged, yesterday. I noticed his American Legion emblem on his shirt, so excused myself for talking (he was actually alone), telling him I noticed his patch and that I am an American who foolishly blamed the service people and Generals – back in the late 1960s and 70s – when it was the Chief Executive’s actual fault. He responded “Robert McNamara” and I laughed, which got us into the BEST rollicking discussion.

It turned out that HE TOO had met President Reagan, but he with others were being cited for Military Bravery – and we agreed that Reagan, personally, was the nicest guy you could hope to know, but it was the American Legionaire who added that Reagan was the biggest puppet in our lifetime.

It was a very long conversation, he understanding PERFECTLY my political points and WELL aware of the US Military being used to bring illegal drugs back to the US Market – something he had witnessed many times, personally.

So in the end, we agreeing that no matter what anyone thinks of Jesus’s nature, you can’t go wrong following his Teaching – and I had FINALLY made the one amends I’ve known for years I would need to make – be forthright and honest with someone who had admirably served in the US Military back in those days.

And to touch on GW and Laura Bush, I would LOVE to pal around with them. Laura was a LIBRARIAN – Hello!?!?! GW was more of a BRAKE to the NAZI Putsch of the Prescott Bush-founded Crime Family, now led by Dick Cheney and Barbara Bush – called “The Enforcer” by all Bush Family members and for many, many years, now.

George W. Bush let that cat out of the bag many years ago. He was the FIRST major Republican to actually friend and listen to gays. He loudly declared at a Republican meeting, “We are here for one purpose – TO MAKE MONEY” – when he knew cameras were recording it and often made himself into a fool, his way of keying people that he knew he was largely a puppet.

And the last two years of his administration, he was barely even TALKING to his Vice President, Dick Cheney. My cat might not like him, but I have more generous thoughts.


OK -- it's Tom Selleck

Now, to clear up a couple of old errors, I still am blanking on the actor’s name who my brother Mike could replace in fame – maybe – but he starred in Magnum P.I. And the judge in my first case (my first trial on Cyber-Stalking charges brought by lawyer David Nash), who really SCREWED ME, was not named “Todd”, but was Republican Chad Hogston.


Chad Hogston is YOUTHY!!!

There was a lot of talk about John the Baptist baptizing Jesus – due to CNN’s new series that did NOT show here in Mexico (or at least Puerto Vallarta). But here is my question: How can it be anything like Christian Baptism (“I baptize you in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost”), when John would have only worshiped the Father, the “Son” hadn’t even begun his ministry, and Casper the Friendly Ghost had not yet made cartoon TV???

Just sayin’.

BUT Mr. Weir’s nature show on the Galapagos Islands was a perfect example of how to do that kind of TV.


The other thing to disclose today, is that yesterday afternoon, I called Mom, just to give her a heads-up on what Mike is deciding – possibly with Jane and Julie. I told her I needed the money to overturn the conviction in Chicago, and she IMMEDIATELY told me I was unlikely to do any such thing. I had been CONVICTED.

But I had ALSO, within the last two weeks, explained to her how the actual Courts Inspector in that court told me it would be a piece of cake to get it thrown out (and far easier and faster if in person in Chicago), and then I could easily sue for MAXIMUM financial damages – probably Daliah Saper, Jeff Duncan – and I’d like to avoid suing Jamie Sutherland if possible – as well as Wells Fargo and Fox News (Daliah’s other employer), and with that reminder, Mom listened more attentively.

So I explained the deal I’d sent Mike, but it IS complicated and Mom didn’t quite grasp it, so I suggested she ask Jane to show her my blog online and if she read back three or four postings, she should find it all very clear. Mom said she would DEFINITELY do this, and we agreed not to discuss things further for now.

Only after I was off the phone did I realize I’d unconsciously sent what the old mobsters called “An Offer You Cannot Refuse” – or old hippies like me, “A Catch 22”.

Well, I can’t undo it now if I wanted to, so the ball is in their park for now.

Scott



.

No comments: