Thursday, March 12, 2015

RP: My Immediate Kenan Family Having Now Made Its FINAL DECISION Regarding Me, I remain Relaxed, and Will Check It When I Post This.

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/03/my-immediate-kenan-family-having-now.html




An American NAZI SPY, convicted and being prepared for the Firing Squad.



First of allI’m glad I let them decide for themselves – and made certain Mom knew what was up so all were included in the decision. That’s all I have to say about them for now.

I just had to run down the hill on an errand, and again, noticed the building in which the American White couple who were so hostile to me lived – again the Canadian woman seemed only to observe the confrontation yesterday. I have long noticed it as it is the most handsome building on the block, about three buildings downhill from the trash place. It has two arched garage-type doors, but the space inside looks like an office the size of a double garage.

Then today, coming to blog, I noticed the sign on the today-closed-door that has ALWAYS been there, but it being a bumper sticker for an American politician, I hadn’t thought much of it, but it has an American flag (only), as well as these words:

“James Huffman” Supervisor District 4” – which googling produces no certain results – perhaps because Huffman is such a common name.

Well-dressed people come and go there, one of the doors being open during business hours, and although there is no business or other sign whatsoever, there is always a well-dressed gentleman at a desk facing out with a small Mexican flag on a staff on the desk. I have often thought I should ask there what they do, but am now glad I didn’t. And the husband of the woman yesterday was on the balcony one – but maybe two – floors above.

Also, I am NOT going to try to get home internet back until I face only minor or no interference from internet elsewhere. I have made certain that some places I blog from are Telecable cable internet, and others are TelMex DSL internet, and while I am SUSPICIOUS because the Telecable modem has EIGHT electrical leads coming from its transformer and I never heard of such a thing before and even wonder if there is a SECOND internet or other control coming through the extra connections, the fact is that BOTH systems have been breached by whoever the hackers actually are.


>>> BELIEVE IT OR NOT – I PRAISE SOME REPUBLICANS!!!:



Col. Dottie Newman (on right), Docent at the High Museum, Atlanta

The top two have to be Col. Dottie Newman, the retired Chief Protocol Officer of retired Gen./Secretary of State Colin Powell. I’ve blogged previously about both of them – the ONLY people who demonstrated COURAGE, HONESTY, and a willingness to fight for what is right.


Jen Harjo, Chief Public Defender, New Hanover County Courts, Wilmington, NC

Not a single Democrat has ever had any balls. Liberals are not only hypocrites, but cowards as well.

But the BEST time I’ve had in Georgia was at Dottie Newman’s Book Club  – where Secretaries of State of Latin Countries sometimes were included – and other fascinating people – and in LAUGHING with Jennifer Harjo in her office over D.A. Ben David’s ignorant legal ploys. I guess my greatest desire is that she has been enjoying this blog!!!
Two days ago, as I walked around Zona Romantica, I spied two white women of the most intriguing demeanor. They were about ten years older than me, trim and healthy as well as interestingly dressed, and BOTH no more than 5’ 2” tall – one perhaps about 4’ 10” – the shortest white woman I have ever seen, who was not a “Little Person”, as I believe we are expected to call midgets and such now.

I said, “Well don’t we demonstrate the opposite ends of the spectrum – and you are women and I am man, except that since I’m gay, some might dispute that!!!” And one replied, “Oh thank GOD you are gay – we are a little tired of straight men!!!”

Turned out they were REPUBLICANS from New York City, and I was THRILLED because they were so cool (one even in a purple trim-person’s Mumu). And we TOGETHER made fun of current Republicans that THEY claimed are all “shooting each other in the face.”

I asked the smallest one if she was trying to turn me straight, I was beginning to feel a STIRRING, but then that might lead to too MUCH of a novelty act, which is what I like to think of my super-tall body to be and why it is so much fun for me.

I even admitted (as I have a few times on blog), that I actually am a Republican who has felt forced to vote for Democrats for about 40 years – perhaps I am a Republican, estillo Dwight D. Eisenhower.


President Eisenhower

In the end we let laughing and in the great hope that women like these, and Jen Harjo, Dottie Newman, etc., can REMAKE the Republican Party – and only now do I realize we included no men, but I would now add Gen. Colin Powell – for SURE!!!


Gen. Colin Powell

And from what I see, the Republican Senators who did NOT sign that letter to Iran at least have a chance of reforming – and Sen. Bob Corker actually showed some signs of INTELLIGENCE, yesterday.

Love to All,

Scott


>>> AND THE RESULT IS IN:


NO communication from my immediate family whatsoever. I thank them for their CLEAR negative decision, and assure them that now that they have given me their ALSO CLEAR PERMISSON, I will try to have jailed and tried on charges of HIGH TREASON, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan and Jane Ann Kenan of Raleigh, Michael William Kenan and Julia Ruth (Kenan) Duffy of S.E. Pennsylvania.

I have no fight with Mike’s kids, and will ONLY after Mom’s death attempt to contact my siblings again. They are either CONSCIOUS NAZIS or still too myuch under Mom’s NAZI-Catholic-Republican MIND CONTROL.

Pity.

Scott




.

No comments: