Thursday, March 5, 2015

RP: This Morning, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan and Michael William Kenan ADMITTED to Me They Are “NAZI CENTRAL – USA”!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/03/this-morning-ruth-anne-meyer-kenan-and.html







>>> FIRST A COUPLE OF OTHER MATTERS:

1. Yesterday, I was so drained from writing Presidente Pena Nieto, the evening before, that I sat around exhausted, mostly watching CNN (with forays into watching music videos when Wolf Blitzer, Erin Burnett,  or Anderson Cooper-Vanderbilt came on to promote the NAZI-Republican Party). I did not leave my house at all, but today I am fully refreshed.

2. Coming home from blogging/emailing my email to the Presidente of Mexico two nights ago, it was just about half-dark out. I saw the Nacho Daddy’s jeep pull out of the reserved parking space at the old Boutique Theatre location at the bottom of my hill. The tan jeep with Texas plates was parked directly across the street, and no lights were apparent inside the old theater, which is still empty, but DRUG GANG GRAFITTI now is on the window next to the sign that the Theatre moved to Nacho Daddy’s.

I got a pretty good look at the driver of the Nacho Daddy’s Jeep, and he was about 50 years old, white, and with medium-length salt-and-pepper hair teased up into a rousing bouffant that PROVED he is not gay. He looked more like a desperado “straight guy” trying to emulate Tom Jones (or similar), so he can screw white-trash females. I do NOT think he was the owner of Nacho Daddy’s, whom I met at ACT II STAGES/Entertainment nearly a year ago – but I’m not certain of that.

3. Yesterday, Cedric Alexander, head of the National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives (NOBLE), was on CNN and I shouted “Hallelujah!!!”. About a year ago when some woman calmly defused a terrorist situation in Dekalb County Schools so that the violence was far less than it had been planned to be, Cedric was on the news (CNN), and I emailed him and put him on my email list. About three weeks later, he respectfully asked to be taken off, and since little of what I was then blogging had to do with metro Atlanta, I happily did so.

With people of his caliber in responsible positions in the Atlanta area, I’m sure they can straighten themselves out without my lawsuits. That said, I have decided I WILL sue the crap out of Patrick Stansbury and his and Michael Massicott’s www.pentagon-usa.com, over Patrick’s promise to pay me a certain price per share of corporate stock in buy-back, then quickly reneging completely -- and then having my sister Jane call Stone Mountain Police within a few minutes to try to commit me to a mental hospital after Patrick claimed that even my FAMILY hates my guts and so I had NO CHOICE but suicide.


Patrick Stansbury





Mike Massicott with his family




Patrick refused to pay me a dime then, but I later forced him to pay me 10% of what he had agreed to (the original discussion all saved on email, so I have all that proof saved). I will get him for the rest and ENORMOUS damages. And prove his connection to my NAZI family.

4. In Mismaloya the problem is mostly that the residents don’t trust the government not to be BRIBED into acting against them. However, a couple of more things have come out, and they are positive. The landowner is actually the son of a Cuban immigrant and has OODLES of money, but he NEVER (yet, anyway), has produced this paper that he claims shows he owns the land legally. He did not go to the big meeting personally, but sent a couple of lawyers. And at the same time I last blogged, the news from Mexico was that President Pena Nieto ACKNOWLEDGED that the Mexican Federal Government has failed her citizens – primarily in being so corrupted it HARMS citizens in favor of Oligarchs.

Now that took BALLS to admit, and is an indication of his honest intention to clean things up, now.


>>> THE MAIN NEWS, TODAY:


Being up and seeing that S.E. Pennsylvania is getting another major snow storm, I figured Mike would be home, rather than driving to work, and if I couldn’t get him on his cell, I might on his land-line, there.

Mike answered his cell phone right away and was most friendly. So I explained that one thing really sticks in my craw – the fact that I can find no legitimate job for him now, and while I understand he might not trust me to have his contact info there, I need some evidence that he is LEGITIMATELY employed. He said he IS, and I just need to trust him on that. I explained that I trust NO ONE before verification, especially my own family who has tried so hard to murder me over the years. He repeated that I have to trust him.

I asked about that house near his that keeps turning up with his name in internet searches, and that on Google maps I don’t recognize at all. Mike replied that HE has looked at Google maps and HIS house has not changed at all.

This was like Hillary Clinton claiming she wants us to see all her emails – LOL!!! Complete avoidance by changing the subject and hoping I would engage in HIS direction. I told Mike that he just proved he’s a NAZI and I hope to never have contact with him again. Also that I hope he will be hung by his neck after a fair trial for HIGH TREASON. He hung up on me.

After thinking for a few minutes, I called Mom, and told her I had a HUGE problem and hoped she could help me find a perspective so I calmed down. I explained about there being no proof that Mike is legitimately employed, and there is a house near his that is at least internet-associated from several sources to be his, and he can’t or won’t explain that either. Mom said that I am wrong, and I told her that is my hope, but I still need some proof. She said she could not talk to me more and hung up on me – LOL!!!

And that is the FIRST report, today!!!


Scott



.

No comments: