Wednesday, April 8, 2015

RP: And the Beat Goes On . . .

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/04/and-beat-goes-on.html





A NOTORIOUS Republican/Democrat marriage -- and look what happened to it!!!



>>> JUST IN: CORRUPTION OF THIS COMPUTER (but not connection to internet), is the WORST EVER today -- because while I NEVER had a problem here previously, I used my Bank of America Master-Card debit card for the first time -- and BoA sent the CIA/NSA immediate info on WHERE I AM -- HA!!!


>>> SPECIAL OF WHAT I POSTED ON CYNTHIA MCKINNEY'S PAGE, YESTERDAY:


I talked about Chicago's infamous "Area 2" on the Floor of the House when I was in Congress. Now look: Torturer of Blacks in Chicago used same tactics in Guantanamo.
Exclusive: Long-time detective Richard Zuley’s tactics exported from Chicago to Guantánamo Bay as minority Americans allege abuse and coercion
THEGUARDIAN.COM|BY SPENCER ACKERMAN
Like · Comment · 


>>> THE BEAT GOES ON -- ALTHOUGH NOT ALWAYS PLEASANTLY:  

1. MOST importantly, this sad shooting of Walter Scott in North Charleston of South Carolina, should really bring the problem of INSTITUTIONAL and SUBCONSCIOUS racism – especially in Christian, Southern Whites – to a head. I hope those on the side of Liberty and Justice for ALL, have read my blog postings about the TOP support of this Ku Klux Klan-like activity to come from BOTH my mother and her shills (my siblings – two of whom pretend to be Liberals, and my brother once bragging that he almost got Dad to vote for Obama the first time), which of course means the INSTITUTIONAL Catholic Church, from which my mother got her instructions to give Republican Strategists and Politicians -- includes Popes Paul VI, John Paul II, and Benedict-the-Ratzinger.

NEW WORLD as in 1984, NAZISM and COMPLETE CONTROL
Remember, my biggest resistance from Mom years ago was when I confronted her with having helped in the murder of Pope John Paul I (who was much like John XXIII). And also, that even though Pope Francis is from Argentina – his people were only one generation before, Italian – so given that Mexico’s Government has now TWICE sent Pope Pancho a scathing letter for his verbal offences against Mexicans, there is no real reason to think of the current Pope as Latino.

And the record clearly shows that he fully cooperated with CIA-installed Argentinian dictators, before they decided to clean up his act for enough years that that would be glossed over at his election.

And then the wealthy Kenans, who REALLY have been the greatest financial force to establish totalitarian government in the USA – with non-whites, gays, etc., used for slave labor and executed if they get uppity – just like their Southern Tradition of generations, now – and THEY claim also the Judeo-Christian Bible COMMANDS they do so for God.
It is time for them to get their “Just Desserts”!!! But let us also consider they have been ingrained with White Supremacy for generations, and don’t really see it in themselves, so we must have some patience in their further evolving – although MY OWN patience is wearing THIN!!!
2. I really had forgotten all about that part American Express played in the suppression of me in 1990, as I tried to report the narco-trafficking in Stone Mountain – until I saw the ad for the Indigo Girl’s Flying Biscuit Café. I had NOT meant to further confront AMEX, but of the many email addresses of execs there, only TWO came back as not working, so the other six or so are good – and AMEX CANNOT CLAIM they are not getting all of this.
What they decide to do with it is THEIR business, but better we try to work something out. I thought the Delta rep perfectly did not mention AMEX – or Delta’s credit-card alliance with them. 
And I bet Delta is watching to see what I disclose, and is investigating any other claims of crimes of AMEX. Those crimes at least went on through the end of 2012, which is when Dekalb County Court Database was BACK-CHANGED from my trial in absentia in Decatur, GA (August 2010, when I was homeless in Puerto Vallarta), from awarding AMEX $25,000.00, to DISMISSED – and a few months ago ALL remaining entries in my records of both Court and Jail-House incarceration for simple Trespass for FIFTEEN WEEKS WITHOUT A TRIAL AND HELD WITH NO BAIL by Democrat Judge Linda Warren Hunter (in 1990 – as well as Sean Hannity’s best friend Christal Presley’s BS charges against me (and a couple of other credit cards’ DISMISSED, originally charges), were ALL erased!!!

NAZI CNN actually PROMOTED this book -- despite my warning it was all lies -- for THREE DAYS as the TOP STORY on CNN online!!!



DO have all Judge Hunter’s signed orders – original copies that were then given me by the Court – in my current physical possession. And I have tons of screen-captures of all the back-changing of my Court Records in Georgia – but Wilmington, NC Courts are RARE, in that for help in obscuring Government Crimes, they do NOT post those things online, like most North Carolina jurisdictions, thanks to First Presbyterian DEACON and D.A., Benjamin R. David, whose legal intern while Ben brought his eight false charges (all now dismissed for no evidence), was Jeff Duncan.
Jeff Duncan got his FIRST job, after that, with Daliah Saper of Saper Law, LLC www.saperlaw.com (a two to five person law firm, during my period of observation), JUST IN TIME to coordinate with North Carolinians, and so with Ben David’s help, filed Jamie Sutherland’s FALSE CHARGE of LIBEL, never legally served, then tried in absentia in Cook County, Illinois (Obama/Emanuel Country).

Can they not SEE how I will bankrupt every entity involved, but especially all Governmental Entities in North Carolina who tried to MURDER ME, really – FEDERAL RACKETEERING CHARGES should be easy to press!!!
3. In fairness, I must say I have NOT had access to internet for 24 hours as I am writing this, so they MIGHT have already replied.
4. I am more generous with Bishop Schori and the Episcopal Church, as I really think she is well-intentioned – and criminals within her Church prevented her from knowing ANY of this – or the narco-trafficking of her Church as well (which I did not this time mention to her).
http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/04/making-peace-with-episcopalian-church.html
So I give her or her representative until Monday, next to reply to me, before I add any heat.
5. I cancelled my Telecable internet and phone service, but keeping cable TV, yesterday, being certain that the customer service people understood what I wanted, turning the whole thing into a comedy act which they DID understand – and I mentioned no politics.
At TelMex, I had no trouble setting up new internet and phone service, and as I had an upper representative with an office upstairs, I disclosed my long bizarre relationship with Carlos Salim “Slim” Helu, who owns their company outright. The deal with the New York Times sending an emissary to Wilmington, NC to alert me before the Press announcement that with my info (but hardly that alone), they had forced Carlos Slim to SELL his stake in the New York Times, because he was using it to COVER UP CIA narco-trafficking crimes – and MORE to cover up narco-trafficking in Wilmington, NC, where they had owned the Wilmington Star News for many years.
In the end, she was glad that I explained that Carlos Slim seemed to have done me recent favors – and I am for HEALING, not punishment, and I expect Carlos Slim will become a respectable Mexican citizen soon enough!!!
This then opened it all to discussions of my Kenan family (Exxon-Mobil), with the CIA putting Pena Nieto in power (and his later snub of them), because SHE brought up that Carlos Slim was recently the wealthiest man on earth, and I explained how he’s NOT as wealthy as my richest Kenan relatives who mostly hide their money – and why.
I expect I will have a GREAT relationship with TelMex!!!
6. I got into a silly argument with Testosteroni this morning, when he – upon my telling of the new book Residencehttp://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/04/clinton-white-house-the-residence-excerpt-116706.html, sort of tell-all of former White House staffers, when he kept saying idiotic things like, “They must have signed agreements not to talk,” and “Maybe there were term limits to those agreements.”
This is TYPICAL 18th Century thinking!!! OBVIOUSLY if a book is already published the publisher has made certain they cannot be sued for breaking any laws like these – and frankly I’m shocked to learn that none of them ever DID have to sign such agreements. But this is how WHITE PEOPLE, especially, avoid REALITY!!! – by focusing on things already settled that conflict with their false understanding, so they can’t believe a thing has happened because of their WORSHIP OF FALSE IDEAS!!! 
That said, Testo has QUIT smoking three packs of cigarettes per day, cold turkey, and about a week ago, now, so I should cut him some slack.
The only REAL issue is that it is PROOF that secrecy no longer works in a completely connected world, but also, since CNN, anyway, is almost ONLY talking about politicians’ positions and positioning themselves to cow-tow to whomever they think is likely to vote for them – RATHER THAN ESSENCE AND CHARACTER AND TRACK-HISTORY of candidates. I said “mostly”.
So this is FUN TIME for the media!!! Against CNN’s continuing CIA control, they are able to disclose things that INDICATE THE TRUE CHARACTER of White House residents, no???
 
Carol Costello
7. Ms. Carol Costello of CCN has been having the BEST TIME of it lately, especially her setting up idiots with smart people – or idiots with idiots – and then allowing them to tear each other apart in a way that is MOST INFORMATIVE TO HER AUDIENCE!!!
She has become the PERFECT example of how a smart and gorgeous woman can use her wiles to BEST EFFECT. She’s even posted the provocative idea that maybe NO ONE should ever marry on her Facebook page, fishing for comments.
HECK, I might have to marry Carol!!!
8. 

We are all awaiting this long-delayed film by my personal friend Christopher Everett of Wilmington, NC. When I first blogged about his film and the Kenan Family’s involvement in the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection, I got a couple of comments that FINALLY, someone from the families who had been responsible for it is speaking up about their Family’s crimes.

Since we CANNOT evolve further as a people until AMENDS are made for certain past crimes, and we get OVER them – and no other Kenans were speaking up (mostly because they CONTINUE with these crimes) -- I figured I might as well have a stab at it – at least disclosing to the Public what all I have learned.

 Scott

.

No comments: