Saturday, April 25, 2015

RP: Email Just Sent Pastor Ernie Thompson of First Presbyterian, Wilmington, North Carolina:

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/04/email-just-sent-pastor-ernie-thompson.html







>>> MY FIRST INTENTION HAD BEEN TO EMAIL VLADIMIR PUTIN



BECAUSE, yesterday, not only did Russian hits to my blogs total 2.5 TIMES the hits from the USA (and for two days, I get no Russian hits to my original blog http://scottkenan.blogspot.comand then for two days it reverses, and I get no hits to http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx -- leading me to believe they alternately BLOCK my blogs -- LOL!!!



And I have noticed, too, that Russian hits to my memoir online, are HUGE and right up with those from the USA!!!




Tennessee Williams's fave dramatist was Anton Chekhov.



Dear Pastor Ernie,

By a strange fluke, I was led to check your website to see how your First Presbyterian congregation (which I was once part of), is dealing with the issue of same-sex marriage. I was NOT aware that each congregation is making its own decision, and under the circumstances, I FIRST give YOU HUGE KUDOS for the loving and professional way you are handling the decision-making process – down to the rules of how to participate in the discussion.

As we all know, Presbyterians are the most likely of Protestant denominations to accept gays and gay marriage (69% approve, according to the latest polling) – but Wilmington is not known as a hot-bed of Liberalism, and I have come to understand some of the forces within your congregation. That said I am NOT writing to try to influence anyone’s vote – I am fully confident that you will make a correct determination due to the manner in which you have led this discussion, FAIRLY TO ALL.

But I can’t help thinking you are a bit envious of my native Catholic Church, which just RULES on things, which would make your life simpler – and truth be told, there can only be ONE TRUTH, so if different congregations go different ways, I’m sure your Church will soon be rending.

But in fact, I hope to add a little RELIEF for you with some humor, and will likely mention some difficult things (or people), but who among you could kick someone out of church??? No one kicked ME out, and I was a good candidate for that – at least in some ways.

First, you, Ernie Thompson, remain the Christian clergy-person with whom I’ve had the BEST discussions of my entire life – and have always firmly believed you seek to do God’s will. As I told you, Presbyterianism seems just a veil away from Metaphysics, my own chief area of study. And given much of what I know you believe, I bet you ALSO find your congregation can be quite a colorful (except during Lent), handful of characters.

I hope that you will pass my greetings to the many wonderful members of your congregation – remembering that it was the love of some of the straight couples there – and I will specifically mention the Orlandos and the way Dennis Decker spoke of his late wife in Discovery Class, the best spiritual discussion group I have ever been in – that led me to see that heterosexuality is NOT a spiritual/psychological disease of manipulation of partner for money and power. 

That was the way I was raised, with my family until very recently, actively assisting those who would jail, nut-house-commit, or kill me.


The Confederate Memorial stands just north of First Presbyterian on Third Street, and mentions Gabriel James Boney. I found a bottle with a message cradled in its arms one morning -- and presented it to Charles Boney in Discovery Class!!!

I also especially appreciated the participation of Charles Boney, whom I once presented with a “Message from a Bottle”: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/12/message-in-bottle-literally.html.

I now believe that heterosexual love can be godly – and this first realized while member of your congregation, so THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!!!

You might recall that I met a trio of straight guys in Wilmington who bragged that they keep all the wives of closet-case married guys satisfied – and they like so many others in Wilmington, estimated that 80% of Wilmington’s married men fit this category -- consistent with Wilmington’s long reputation as being America’s Gayest City.

I do not accuse YOU of elevating District Attorney Benjamin R. David from Deacon to Elder – I among others have kept you informed of his Felony crimes against me and others in the Judicial System, and although I was TEMPTED to try to get you to ask him to ABSTAIN from voting because of THIS (among other things):http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/04/repost-da-ben-davids-boyfriend-lee.html. 

I actually LIKED Ben David the few times I got to actually speak with him, and he DOES have some knowledge of it all – including from PERSONAL EXPERIENCE -- if only straight marriage with the gay relationship on the side – until I blew his cover and Lee had to flee town in the pick-up truck that Ben then bought him to leave in – or at least that was what Lee told ME about it.

My other little picky point is that I am shocked that you still support Good Shepherd Center. How they posted the wanted “Dead or Alive” poster of me when I also caught them in their logoed van hacking my internet as well as my first roommate, David Escalante,  had worked under them and they SHOT HIS TWO FELLOW UNDOCUMENTED LATINOS IN THE FACE, murdering them because they were insisting they got paid – letting David go with the warning they would murder him as well if he asked to be paid again.

David Escalante immediately fled to Charlotte and has not since been heard from.

SLAVERY in Wilmington, North Carolina – supported by some churches still – as First Presbyterian continues to do.

Well, I admit I hope you vote to allow gay marriage, but don’t have much hope since your congregation still supports slavery – and the murder of non-whites, as your Pastor once did in 1898. Please see my posting of yesterday for more “Wilmington Fun”.

And please understand that I still suspect that you, Pastor Ernie Thompson, will affect the right outcome – even if it is only “eventually”.

With much love,
Scott David Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
.

The "Six-Foot Kenan Cock" (atop Kenan Steeple over Kenan Chapel) -- as First Prez congregants insist on calling it -- is actually a WAKE-UP call for REFORMATION!!!



Scott



Pi Kappa Alpha Kyle L. Allen death later pledge class

Presbyterian College values: silence, charity, purity, honor and patriotism--but party photos tell another story of an alcohol-connected culture in need of change (See Google links to Mu Chapter parties).  The school has an honor council.  Photos were on the Pikemu.com site for years with little faculty outcry, or at least a public outcry, until this site linked to theirs. 



.

No comments: