Sunday, April 19, 2015

RP: Have I Joined the Bob Marley PEACE TRAIN???

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/04/have-i-joined-bob-marley-peace-train.html







>>> SOME SURPRISING NEW DEVELOPMENTS:


1. A surprising find of a Spanish-language site promoting Wilmington, North Carolina!!!







  • Scott Kenan
    Scott Kenan

    I don't know who you are, but saw reference to you on Danny Sinatra's FB page. Danny's Mom, Patricia, engineered the sale of Bank of America to my wealthy Kenan relatives. I LOVE that you have a Spanish page on Wilmington, and I have lived 5 years in Puerto Vallarta (because my former boss, Tennessee Williams and La Noche de la Iguana put this town on the map). I work with Gen. Russel Honore, Gen. Colin Powell (so non-partisan), and other Patriots -- as well as three Presidents of Mexico to kick CIA and other US Government narco-traffickers out of Puerto Vallarta -- and soon much of the USA -- especially Wilmington!!!

    Last I was there, I was forced to homelessness and jailed five times on eight false charges (now dropped for no evidence), as well as twice committed to The Oaks mental ward (which I got right out of).

    I don't trust a politician in Wilmington -- except possibly Mayor Saffo -- and I know that Father Bob Kus at St. Mary's is especially sensitive to needs of Latinos.

    Well, BULLY for anyone trumpeting Wilmington in ESPANOL!!!

    Scott

I suppose I should have added that NO ONE of sane mind has a problem with marijuana.

(I should state that "Visite Wilmington" -- after reading this blog post -- wanted me to be clear that while they APPRECIATE my coverage of them, they CANNOT and will not be involved in ANY politics!!!)




Recent photo of Danny Sinatra


2. I was shocked at first, to see, yesterday, that Danny Sinatra has UN-FRIENDED me on Facebook -- until I saw that he is now actually USING Facebook a lot, and would not want my politics (and possible lingering squabbles with his mother), to keep showing up.


The EXACT SAME THING happened between me and actress/singer Alison Fraser -- because my postings were more than many of her fans wanted to hear about -- and I respect that for BOTH Alison and Danny.



Alison Fraser was ALSO in the cast of Tennessee Williams's In Masks Outrageous and Austere when it premiered two years ago off-off-Broadway, Alison third from right, above.


The character Mac in that play (a silent, tall, observing black guy), is said to be based on me.





Danny recently posted this photo of him with Bob Marley -- and I have recently posted this photo of me with his great-uncle Frank:



And John Lahr (who documented the time-line of Tennessee Williams's death -- PROVING that my allegations against John Uecker (Episcopal Church, etc.), are at least CREDIBLEif not proven -- ALSO wrote a book on Frank Sinatra, and this might be its most important part:




And of course, there are all those rumors:





And there are also FACTS"Biographer: Frank Sinatra Wasn't Proud of His Big Penis"

Read morehttp://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/w0007936.html#ixzz3Xm40Xk4M



3. Yesterday (and I STILL can't email the last two blog posts out, BUT, from that SAME ACCOUNT I can send/receive otherwisePROVING that the US Government -- or their sub-contracted hackers -- is IN FACT illegally restricting my FREE SPEECH RIGHTS!!!), I sent messages with and without additional comment to several people, hoping to be able to re-friend them:

On Mom's side: Andrea Opperman, Ian Opperman, George Meyer, and his squeeze, writer Susan Grant -- as well as my nephew, Maxwell Andrew Kenan.

On Dad's side: Judith Whitney and Wendy Whitney.

Non-Family: Ryan Lee Burris and Danny Sinatra.

SO FAR, both Judy Whitney and her daughter Wendy have re-friended me, as has Ryan Burris.

4. Perhaps that is enough for now . . .


Scott


And just think: Tennessee Williams's painting are currently on display at the Museum of Fine Arts in Havana -- as a KICK-OFF to improved relations between Cuba and the USA!!!




And so it is.


Scott


This late addition was PROMPTED by Judith Whitney!!!

.

No comments: