Monday, April 13, 2015

RP: How Life Changes -- the Last Five Years!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/04/how-life-changes-last-five-years.html






>>> TWO STRANGE THINGS THAT HAPPENED IN THE LAST 24 HOURS:


1. Facebook surprised me, by automatically changing my email address where they send notices of activity around my Page to me, from my old one to my SAFE one -- as soon as Google Gmail suspended it!!! 

And so they DO follow what happens, and in this case were HELPFUL!!!

2. I suffer no threats in the real world (or few, now), but desperate Republicans and narco-trafficking Fake White-Supremacist Christians continue to harass me online. I NEVER FORGET how little this actually matters when my blogs keep GROWING IN AUDIENCE!!! 

I AM surprised that despite record hits, Russia, again, tops the USA for hits -- when what I report is MOSTLY of importance to Americans.

Clearly, some kind of resistance to my blog goes on in the USA. More proof of this is that I only now get about 20% as many hits via Search Engines than I did with far fewer blog hits.



>>> MY EMAIL EXCHANGE WITH A FRIEND NOT HEARD FROM SINCE 2010!!!:


Hi Scott,

I can't believe it, but 5 yrs. have flown by.  I saved this email from you b.c. I really enjoyed our meeting, conversation & your writings.  I was so impressed.   I actually was down in P.V. this winter.  I'm home back in Canada again & just came across your email & had to contact you.  Are you still living in P.V.?

At any rate, I hope this email finds you doing well.  I expect to be in P.V. again next winter.  Perhaps, we can connect again.

Warmest regards,

Mary Alice

Sent from my iPad


On Apr 11, 2010, at 9:12 AM, Scott Kenan wrote:
 (I sent her my manuscript.)


On Apr 10, 2010, at 5:44 PM, Mary Alice wrote:


Hi Scott,

Remember me!  We met in a little shop in downtown P.V. this past winter.  We were both looking at a painting of "nuns" & you commented that you hadn't seen happy nuns like that before.

Anyhow, I was thinking a/b the fun meeting &, of course, your prospect of an upcoming marriage.  Remember, you invited me to your wedding.  LOL.  Well, did you get married yet?  It was fun talking to you & thanks for your business card.

Hope all is well with you.

Warmest regards,

Mary Alice


Scott Kenan wrote:
2:07 PM (1 minute ago)
Description: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif
Description: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif
Description: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif


Description: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif
Hi Mary Alice,

What a treat to hear from someone I met in early 2010 -- before I actually moved to Puerto Vallarta, end of May!!!

You could not possibly guess what I have learned and been through since we met -- but first, know that I'm PERFECTLY fine, and even a bit of a celebrity in Puerto Vallarta now (many strangers thanking me for my anti-narco-trafficking efforts), and two weeks ago, I was in New Orleans for the New Orleans/Tennessee Williams Festival -- where I finally met John Lahr, who recognized me from the platform as one of the most knowledgeable about the last couple of years of Tennessee's life.

And I was frequently stopped on New Orleans streets by people who had heard my comments and wanted to speak about Tennessee -- or narco-trafficking. I even met with Gen. Russel Honore twice (he had gotten New Orleans back on her feet after Hurricane Katrina), and he knew ALL ABOUT much of the narcotics operation -- especially surrounding Stone Mountain, GA where I had lived), and I send him all my info for his Patriotic friends.

Now, I'd better tell you that when you and I met, I had NO IDEA the consequence of two things, especially:

1. My Kenan Family not just founded UNC Chapel Hill, but inherited Henry Flagler's entire fortune in 1913. People know Flagler founded Florida around his railroad, but forget that he owned many other -- about 40% of US railroads in 1913. He also had FOUNDED Standard Oil and Rockefeller (who worked for him), never owned as much stock. I am not in the line of inheritance, but the best' known companies still controlled by the Kenans are Exxon-Mobil, Chevron, Bank of America (with Frank Sinatra's heirs whom I met by chance and they HATE the way the Kenans turned it into a NAZI/Republican bank after selling my family the majority), Coca-Cola, USA, and the largest trucking company in Canada, USA, and Mexico, www.theKAG.com.

To their credit, Kenan Charitable Trust are now for 102 years the TOP private financial support to University Education in the WORLD -- and Kenan Institute for Ethics is also great: http://kenan.ethics.duke.edu/

But the wealthy Kenans give their personal money to the Ku Klux Klan, narco-trafficking Episcopal Church (whom I can prove in Court murdered Tennessee Williams and stole his estate from Harvard -- like Jackie Kennedy Onassis told us would happen), and the Republican Party.

2. I was first told in 1990 by two key Jewish business leaders in Atlanta that my mother is literally the top NAZI in the USA. When I first blogged that in 2010, the Reiner Family of Hollywood made me an "Honorary Jew". Mom has been giving Bush/Cheney and Fox News all the directions of the last three Catholic Popes -- and MOM came up with the idea of packing the US Supreme Court with NAZI-style Catholics (many Catholics are FINE people.)

So I ended up homeless in Puerto Vallarta mid-summer 2010, was held hostage by Drug Mafia in Jalisco and Nayarit five times (including by three who admitted they were forgiven Capital Crimes in the USA -- and then released by the CIA to protect narco-trafficking here). That guy, called "Alfredo", who I thought would be my husband, turned out to be HIGH in the drug mafia and TRICKED me out of all my life's savings -- THAT is how naive I was!!!

I've met a few others, but nothing current.

I DID drive back to the USA, end of 2010, but my mother only sent the gas money to get me back so she could commit me to a mental hospital -- with help of US Consular Agent Kelly Trainor de O and the doctor she sent, John Mabrey Crouch, that Kelly got Mom to pay for, who was supposed to get me on medication -- but he admitted that his Mexican wife of years ago turned out to be the largest exporter of cocaine to the USA at the time -- and if FORCED HIM to work for the CIA for life -- and he HATED THAT!!! He even asked me to write about his experience in any book I write. 

I did NOT get on medication, and when my parents couldn't get me committed, they forced me to another nearly 1.5 years of homelessness in Wilmington, North Carolina, where I was jailed five times on eight false charges (now all dropped for no evidence), and I was twice committed to mental hospitals from which the head doctor immediately released me. I was ALSO poisoned five times -- once by Amy Fortenberry, who claimed to head a group of 20 lawyers who file harassment lawsuits against anyone bad-mouthing Walmart. Amy's mother tells me she has remained in a coma since a month after that -- the Republicans having high-tech poisoned her for failing to kill me. The doctors have NO IDEA why she is in a coma.

So now you have some overview. Here you can get a nutshell of my legal situation: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/11/email-just-sent-to-center-for-justice.html

And here is what I sent Barack Obama a couple of days ago -- after Google IMMEDIATELY shut down one of my email addresses -- JUST SO I CAN'T GET HIS REPLY!!! Then yesterday, they shut down the replacement address I sent the President: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/04/i-am-forced-to-write-president-obama.html

I have over 2,600 blog posts going back to 2008, and have over 650,000 hits to my blog, mostly the last 2.5 years. And I met a publisher's rep in New Orleans as well, so we might work something out yet!!!

I will protect your identity and publish this on blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com as well as its mirror, http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx. I also published my memoir as a blog so all can read it for free. It shows the professional reviews and Amazon reviews -- from while it was available there: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.mx.
Description: https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif


Best Wishes,
Scott



Santorum on the lips???

A user's photo.
Poor guy just can't help himself.
Like · Comment · 


.

No comments: