Thursday, April 16, 2015

RP: My Email Just Sent President Putin Via Russian Official Form -- as Well as Email!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/04/my-email-just-sent-president-putin-via.html







>>> ADDED AFTER THE EMAILINGSFURTHER CIA/NSA CORRUPTION OF YAHOO.COM: has caused Yahoo to DELETE my new scottdkenan@yahoo.com account, but emails to it do NOT bounce back to sender -- HA!!!


>>> FIRST A NOTE ON WHY I SENT IT:


The question of Tennessee Williams's SOVIET Rubles treasury (massive royalties that could not then be converted to US Dollars), has gone on unexplained.


Allean Hale is now over 100 years old.

In 2004, when I first attended the New Orleans/Tennessee Williams Literary Festival, Allean Hale (best of Williams scholars then), told me that the Episcopal Church/Sewanee had BLOCKED her every attempt to get at the truth of Tennessee Williams's death and disbursement of estate. She ENCOURAGED me to use all means necessary to do so.

I also mentioned to her the missing Soviet Royalties -- something she had forgotten about, she more concerned about Sewanee -- and she said I should pursue that info too.

I had meant to ask John Lahr, Thomas Elliot Keith, and Kenneth Holditch if THEY knew anything while I was at the Festival a couple of weeks ago -- but FORGOT!!!


>>> HERE IS THE EMAIL:


Just to be certain Mr. Putin received this -- but was SUPER SHOCKED that after sending from my Gmail-managed scott@scottkenan.com, copied to five and blind-copied to five more, the CIA/NSA temporarily shut my account to further emailing -- as if ELEVEN emails sent broke some Law or Limit.

What a JOKE the corruption in the US Government is!!!

S


Dear President Putin:

Congratulations – on your citizens hitting my American-Backstory of True Politics blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com, more than US citizens, now, since I stopped emailing you half a year ago at info@vladimirputin.com (about the time I also dropped the top three in State Security in North Korea – I saw no value in emailing them). This is extraordinary, and evidence that Russian Citizens CARE about the TRUTH!!!



Maria St. Just (nee Britneva), in her Palladian Manor House, Wilbury, with one of Tennessee's self portraits.

I am writing as the last assistant to American playwright Tennessee Williams, whose favorite dramatist was your own Anton Chekhov. In 1981 and 82, when I worked for Mr. Williams, he maintained that there were HUGE ROYALTIES accumulated in then non-convertible Soviet Rubles. I, and others, suspect his friend Maria Britneva – later Maria St. Just – had something to do with their eventual illegal disbursement. Details here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2010/04/house-not-meant-to-stand.html.

I am also the “shirttail scion” of the Kenan Family who now control Exxon-Mobil, Chevron, Coca-Cola, Bank of America, and www.theKAG.com who have the BEST charities for University Education – but give their personal money to the Ku Klux Klan, Episcopal Church (mostly a narco-trafficking org now -- perhaps like the Russian Orthodox Church), and the Republican Party/Clandestine CIA. I am working to STOP all that!!!

I hope you can return Russia to a healthy member of the World Community!!! But before that, WHAT happened to Tennessee Williams’s Russian royalties???

Scott David Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico



We can't seem to find them ANYWHERE!!!


Scott

.

No comments: