Sunday, April 5, 2015

RP: On Resurrection Sunday, a Closing/Opening Statement on My Life at This Juncture

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/04/on-resurrection-sunday-closingopening.html







Easter, named for Eostre, a German goddess of fertility, whose ritual of stimulation of her powers was to roll eggs over plowed fields in spring, is my second favorite – after the Festival of Lights, co-celebrated with Christmas. As ALL Christians of all stripes know, according to the facts reported in the Bible, scholars during most of my life believed Jesus was actually born about October 10, but early Church fathers changed the celebration to that of the Festival of Lights/Yuletide to more easily convert pagans – who then did not have to give up their fun.

Surprising to me, was learning a year or two ago, that the LASTEST belief of scholars is that he was born on June 16, my own birthday. I imagine this will change again as new info comes to light, so I claim nothing special for this coincidence.

And I should say that I value Catholic values I was taught growing up – but NOT Catholic Theology, and that said, if I had NOT been brought up with all those saints’ stories (just minor gods of pagans – keeping with the theme), I would have freaked out over my “visions”, not just of Tennessee Williams in my Atlanta bedroom before I knew he had died, but of Jackie Onassis and Jack Kennedy – JFK Jr. and ALL the dead Presidents as well.

None of these things recurred over much time, so even if delusional proof of mental illness, it has gone away. And they were all HELPFUL, so I can’t renounce them.

This all began because I wanted to publish a book about my experiences working for Tennessee Williams. That’s all.

And in facing all the resistance to that, WAY MORE FORCEFUL than to publishing a memoir should be, I, recently taken off Lithium Carbonate which for 31 YEARS was to semi-lobotomize me, had to deal with getting used to a completely new brain, and dig into my memory and with additional research, I realized I had been witness to many, many crimes – even on an international level.

I felt a Patriotic Duty to report what I found, and a growing resistance, characterized by people NEVER being able to argue my points (and surely some intelligent, informed person could argue at least SOME of them), but by name-calling, threats of violence, and general BULLYING.

I tried to responsively report narco-trafficking in Wilmington, NC to Sheriff Ed McMahon – only to have him lie that he did not know about the mini-subs unloading drugs under Snow’s Cut Bridge – D.A. Ben David would not talk to me about it because he was already prosecuting me on a false charge. I already knew from a friend that Police Chief Ralph Evangelous was smoking crack daily in his uncle’s crack house, so did not bother the Chief, The head of the DEA in Wilmington refused to believe me – he being much of the problem and THAT I documented in the posting about Ben David’s long-term boyfriend calling Ben in front of me and telling him he had better SHOOT HIMSELF IN THE HEAD.

And the illegal drugs inspector in Port Wilmington for the Coast Guard told me he would not talk to me unless I had physical evidence!!! So much for our Governmental Servants of the People!!!

But I find it very funny that it was top officers in the Mexican Army and Marines who took me VERY SERIOUSLY when they interviewed me many times. I just thought American Politicians would listen, but even directly emailing all the Senators and Congress people on Homeland Security and Intelligence Committees, did NOT get me one single personal response – just canned BS that was not very related to my points.

But then, I met General Russel Honere, and at THIS point, his patriotic friends can mine this blog for info – and probably not have to even question me. I guess it is the Military of any country that REALLY cares about things – they being willing to lay down their life for it.

So, I am now FREED of my obligations in that area, and can DROP it, except for occasional observations on the ongoing healing of the USA.

And for two years, now, I have said I do NOT want to change the disposition of Tennessee Williams’s estate. I gave the President AND the Board of Trustees at Harvard that opportunity – and they TOTALLY SNUBBED ME, so that is dead in the water.

And I really believe that a lot of Episcopalians had NO IDEA of the White Supremacist and other crimes of former Archbishop J. Neil Alexander and the whole crew at Sewanee and the whole Region of the “Old South”. If she is competent in her position, she now has enough info from me to reform it – or let her Church be the vehicle for the “Devil”. Her choice.

So my first order of business will be to undo that FALSE CONVICTION OF LIBEL in Chicago – then countersue, and then sue North Carolina entities for FAR MORE!!! I’ll need to raise a little money, and may lay out a first plan for that, tomorrow.

And I need to get started on writing a traveling one-man show, as well as a book, neither of which I have settled on an exact subject of, yet – let alone an outline.

My computer non-connection to internet and corruption are at very high levels again – I watching the hard-drive light running constantly and even getting many tones from my computers for several hours after both were shut down last night and the modem unplugged – then this morning, my mouse was not recognized and it REFUSED to reinstall.

Annoying, yes, but it might just be one cowardly joker who cannot confront me, and that is just how someone has decided my life should be right now. I know the work-arounds to get beyond that. I HAVE decided that I’ll give this Telecable connection a day or two to self-correct, but if not, I will NOT contact their Customer Service again – it being the WORST I have ever encountered in my life. I will just switch back to TelMex DSL connection, which never failed me, although I confused a wiring-corruption problem with TelMex’s service when I first had it.

So THAT is my Passover/Resurrection message. Please go out and enjoy the signs of Spring!!!




According to 1st Chronicles in the Judeo-Christian Bible, the Age of Mahalalel (Prince of Peace), follows the Age of Kenan (Sadness, or unbridled Greed and Acquisitiveness).


My puropose is to usher in this change, but it has some of my relatives (and others), rather UNCOMFORTABLE -- LOL!!!


Scott

.

No comments: