Saturday, May 23, 2015

RP: All THIS -- and a CLEAN HOUSE, too!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/05/all-this-and-clean-house-too.html










Fleet Week, Y'all.


"We're the first country in the world to enshrine marriage equality in our constitution and do so by popular mandate. That makes us a beacon, a light to the rest of the world of liberty and equality."




DUBLIN (AP) — Ireland has voted resoundingly to legalize gay marriage in the world's first national vote on the issue, leaders on both sides of the Irish referendum...
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Like · Comment · 


Self-identified Liberals now equal Conservatives -- each at 31%. The rest are in the middle!!!



For the first time in at least 16 years, Americans are equally likely to describe themselves as socially liberal as they are to say they're social conservatives, a new...
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Like · Comment · 


>>> AND MY OWN NEWS centers around the FACT that I spent all of yesterday (and will spend all of today), SPRING CLEANING and organizing my house.

To do that, I hired someone I'd met five years ago, but I bumped into yesterday morning, after posting about Kenan Imirzalioglu -- whom Testosteroni tells me -- and I just found it on Wikipedia: "Imirzalioglu will play the role of the Phantom in Andrew Lloyd Webber's Phantom of the Opera on Broadway in Spring 2015. [1]"



So my hired domestic helper LOOKS much like Kenan, is in early mid-40s, and it turns out loves sex with either sex. Not only that, but I assure you, although seeming more "white" than "Mexican", he's fluent in both languages and understands my politics very WELL!!!

Also, after a test run, I can tell you the test couldn't be run without my removing my upper denture -- due to size considerations. Other than that, it was like maybe we could become "friends with benefits" -- because I am NOT interested in a husband or even boyfriend, right now -- and he sure LOVES my ministrations!!!

Also, the BIGGEST search term that found this blog yesterday, was "trouble at Act II Stages" (CORRECTION: At Nacho Daddy's http://www.nachodaddypv.com/!!!):



-- and then I discovered that the photos of principals there, Danny Mininni and Elizabeth Ensor WERE SCRUBBED FROM MY COMPUTERS -- as well as from my blog, but I replaced some from the internet, today.

And only a few days ago, I sent Del Shores a Facebook message -- since he saw how the TOP religious and political leaders in his Texas border town turned out to be the biggest narco-traffickers and otherwise criminals and it SHOCKED HIM in his youth -- but he CAN'T see that the White Theater Crowd  in Puerto Vallarta are heavily into narco-trafficking -- and I've gotten more and more reliable information that it is real.



Del Shores

Del does NOT need to tell me a thing -- he needs to clean his own damned HOUSE!!!

And I need to return to cleaning MY physical house. I am not a TRAITOR TO HUMANITY -- which would be a GOOD name we could ALL call narco-traffickers -- whether CHRISTIAN or HEATHEN!!!


And FINALLYand my detractors can use this against me, but in conversation this morning, Testosteroni said he thought up an alt name for me: "Old Toilet Brush":



As you can see, unlike in my youth, plastic can now be "old"!!!


That smaller brush is for clitoris stimulation -- but I haven't used it since freshman year in college, when I actually had a PREGNANCY SCARE -- and wouldn't you know it -- she was from Glen Ellyn, a suburb of Chicago!!!




Actually, I think Reggie Love is FAR hotter than Monica Lewinski -- and Reggie Love graduated from Duke University -- the GREATEST SUPPORTED of the 68 "Kenan Universities" -- where Jimmie Soni -- who made HUFFINGTON POST WHAT IT IS TODAY (please pardon the upper case, I hadn't meant to include it), sits on the Board, and Denison University, my alma mater, accepted between one and two million dollars -- second largest in its 1974 or '75 MAJOR "Endowment Increase Campaign" under President Joel Smith -- from the William R. Kenan, Jr. Charitable Trust.


Former President Smith, not too recently, was divorced of Fran Smith -- both of whom were HUGE in encouraging me -- as I have blogged several, times before -- and you don't care enough about it google to learn about it -- never-the-less, the God-Hating "Christians" continue to hate "God" -- and I just forgot to mention that Fran Smith bought a copy of my serigraphic print, Racing Fate, as a birthday present to Joel.


I trust that was not what turned him BIPOLAR, which he was unafraid to share his experiences about. Dr. Smith recently passed -- so we will never know . . . 




Scott

.

No comments: