Saturday, May 16, 2015

RP: A BLUNT Message to Robert Wayne Jones, President of the 1969 Class at B. Reed Henderson High School, West Chester, Pennsylvania

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/05/a-blunt-message-to-robert-wayne-jones.html




The only modern picture I have of Robert Wayne Jones -- allegedly my best friend in high school.



Here is how much Bob Jones totally HATES me:


1. Just tonight, I learned he is on Facebook, but has blocked me.

2. He asked me NEVER to mention his middle name or phone number on blog.

3. I never had a crush on him until I lived in Columbus. Ohio, and then quickly got over it. He's straight, no matter what else is claimed here.

3. in 1978, Bob Jones was DESPERATE -- he LOCKED into cocaine distributorship in S.E. Pennsylvania, and I tried to start a business partnership with him that was legit, but my NAZI mother did not approve of that (today, Bob is in sales of Environmental Chemicals), and eventually, Bob's daughter became BEST FRIENDS with the daughter of the ONE PERSON who ever made a BOLD SEXUAL PASS at me in high school, Mike Malikowski, whom my father got his first job for, and since his father "Mal" Malikowski has NEVER replied to any of my personal emails to him, I ASSUME he, too, prefers to suck cock, like his son: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/11/honoring-ed-malikowski-former-athletic.html

Robert Wayne Jones has REFUSED to answer any of my many voice-mails to his office at (610) 384-XXXX -- and he has REFUSED to call or email me the last nearly year or so despite my requests.

I am OVER hateful fucked up Christians like Robert Wayne Jones and all their lies and hatred!!!

And watch -- that God-Damned Mother-Fucker will pretend he has NO IDEA where this came from -- LOL!!!



HOW CHRISTIAN/CATHOLIC/"Straight" no???


FUCK, FUCK, FUCK Robert Wayne Jones -- NO ONE ELSE has effectively harmed, SNUBBED, or hated me as much as him.


Scott




.

No comments: