Thursday, May 28, 2015

RP: Could Elizabeth Redenbaugh End Up Being My TOP Political Ally???

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/05/could-elizabeth-redenbaugh-end-up-being.html




Elizabeth Redenbaugh (center), accepting her Profile in Courage Award in 2011. MORE on her after some other items.



1. I was quite surprised to see that yesterday's posting of my FINALLY deciding I MUST try to prosecute my sisters Jane and Julie for MALICIOUSLY trying to get me committed to a mental hospital in 2010 -- AT THE PROVEN INSTRUCTION OF THE CIA AND REPUBLICAN PARTY -- when they knew doctors since at least the year 2000 -- had seen no signs of Bipolar Illness in me.

Another RUN-AWAY SENTENCE -- but point was to be that postings about my immediate family rarely have any popularity at all -- but THIS one put hits in almost RECORD TERRITORY. There were 235 hits in one hour, and strangely, Greece (which is rarely in the top ten countries for hits), beat out Mexico for second place, overnight.

Now, it is also true that my mother has practiced her NAZI-CATHOLIC Mind Control on us ALL, and my siblings have been more vulnerable to that than have I -- and Jane more than Mike, with Julie a conscious believer in NAZISM.

This is the ONE THING I have been in denial about for at least five years (meaning believing we could resolve it with TALK, rather than prosecution and suing them for FINANCIAL PENALTIES) -- but they have NOT been in denial. The First Law of the Guilty is TO NOT RESPOND to any allegations and hope that things fall apart before you are prosecuted.


My siblings' behavior has been EXACTLY THAT for these years -- proving it.

We'll just have to see what happens next.

2. 

Dean Hansell at the 24th Annual GLAAD Media Awards recieving his FOUNDERS AWARD presented By Ketel One And Wells Fargo (a MAJOR narco-trafficking bank -- which I can PROVE!!!)


Dean Hansell -- Denison University Trustee, co-founder of GLAAD, former Police Commissioner of Los Angeles, and co-founder of Denison's FIRST gay group with me in 1972 (although it was Dean's idea).


Yesterday, I called Dean, and his assistant May Chester answered. She immediately apologized for NOT calling me back a few days before that when she finally spoke with Dean about my situation.

She claims Dean said he has NO contacts in the Chicago area -- nor does he know of any agency that could help me.

But there have been so many irregularities -- beginning with the FACT that neither she NOR Dean got the first voice-mails I left for them, Dean NEVER got either of the two emails I sent him personally. And May's schedule of working that both she and the front desk gave me TWICE had nothing to do with when she would be there. 

I find it hard to believe that such a high-powered lawyer has such a flightly assistant!!! And my experience is that MEN who agree with me politically never seem caught in this sort of thing -- nor do half the women who are of similar mind as IBUT the other half of AGREEABLE women are scared of the way I live my life, more than my ideas -- and are the MOST devious in blocking me. I doubt she told him much of what I asked her to. Dean would have wanted to talk to me even if he really has no contacts in Chicago.

I'm not saying that is what happened, as it can ALSO be "The Universe" letting me know I am chasing the WRONG PATHand that's how I've decided to view this -- with NO animosity toward either Dean or May.


3. 


Mayor Kasin Reed of Atlanta -- and the public's perception of him!!!

Mayor Kasim Reed of Atlanta -- and the several City Council Members on my list of 500 -- ALL blocked me for the first time, yesterday. I will contact them to see if they would prefer I only include them with things that especially concern Atlanta, and ask that they COPY Gen. Russell Honore -- who knows TONS about the corruption of Atanta politics by the CIA/Republican Party/CNN/Atlanta Journal Constitution/Fox News narco-trafficking. The Press don't narco-traffic -- but they PROTECT IT -- ESPECIALLY CNN!!!


Han Hills of "Wilmington Web"

When I lived in Wilmington, NC, all at the city domain SEEMED to have blocked my emails -- but Jack Stein and Mayor Saffo's secretary Dawn Grants DENIED that they had done that. Eventually, I learned that Han Hills -- who had EARLIER caused me to lose my domain for my Tennessee Williams memoir -- had BLOCKED THEM ALL!!!

See more halfway down herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/11/it-took-more-than-two-years-for-steve.html

And in recent months, I have gotten two auto-responses from Dawn Grants when she was out of the office, so I GUESS city employees NOW get my emails again!!!

ANYWAY, Atlanta City Officials are not NECESSARILY putting their heads in the sand (and I hope not Mr. Bondwhom I met when his father Julian Bond took the whole family to Sunday Dinner at the Magic Pan that was in Cumberland Mall in the mid-1980s at least once per month -- when I managed it.

So I will ask for an explanation and I'm sure Gen. Honore would like to hear it too, NO???

3.


Meanwhile, back in Wilmington, NC, Elizabeth Redenbaugh (winner of a 2011 Profile in Courage Award for HER service on the same school board), seems to be handling this PERFECTLY -- Ms. Redenbaugh knowing Caroline Kennedy -- while I knew Caroline's mother Jackie Kennedy Onassis, who TOLD Tennessee Williams and me that the Episcopal Church with CIA and FBI and Republican Party would murder Tennessee Williams and steal his estate from Harvard -- which I CAN PROVE THEY DID!!!

I was sorry to hear that Elizabeth lost her State Senate race to Michael Lee (who REFUSES to answer my emails -- although I AM his legal constituent), but I bet she's BETTER as County Democratic Head!!!

My email to Michael Lee
http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/04/email-just-sent-north-carolina-senator.html




Covil posted on Facebook a comment about her thoughts on gay marriage. “Gay marriage isn't about marriage rights at all, it's about forcing others to accept a perverted lifestyle choice as “normal....
WWAYTV3.COM
Like · Comment · 


Scott (with MORE to come!!!)



>>> EMAIL JUST SENT ATLANTA CITY COUNCIL!!!


Dear Mayor Reed and some members of the Atlanta City Council:

My emails to the Atlanta city domain (and all of you), have been blocked. This might be by no fault of any of you, but you should look into it, as I have given you MUCH info about narco-trafficking in Atlanta -- as well as Gen. Honere who know ALL ABOUT the corruption of Atlanta Politics -- and I KNEW Julian Bond and Michael J. Bond in the 1980s!!!

If you prefer, I'll only copy you when my blog concerns ATLANTA -- but I MUST have an answer, and you MUST also copy Gen. Honore, who is in "Cc"!!!


Thank you,
Scott David Kenan





.

No comments: