Monday, May 4, 2015

RP: Email to Curtis Wright of Wilmington, North Carolina Concerning Former State Head of the Republican Party, Tom Fetzer!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/05/email-to-curtis-wright-of-wilmington.html







Hi Curtis – and I imagine you are surprised to hear from me again!!!

Last time I contacted you, we had quite a WAR OF WORDS, largely springing from what I had been posting in 2012 in my blog, http://scottkenan.blogspot.com:




Tom Fetzer about ten years ago -- ALL photos more recent seem to have been SCRUBBED from the internet!!!

And since then I had forgotten all about you until I noticed Kate Spina (Bifida) Fetzer and Tom Fetzer recently becoming popular search terms for people finding my blog, but I imagine you will get a kick out of the fact that only “Bill/Rene Saffo divorce/restraining order” and my all-time top, “Nancy Reagan/Frank Sinatra blow jobs” are more popular searches finding my blog – and when I googled Tom Fetzer the biggest thing I found was your claim he is gay – AND THEN HE SUED YOU!!!

And frankly, I am writing YOU, because you can’t even OPEN Tom Fetzer’s business website unless you belong, and I can’t find his email address: https://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffetzerstrategicpartners%2Ecom&urlhash=F8jS&trk=Fetzer+Strategic+Partners_website


Gen. Russel Honore

For the record, I am back living in Puerto Vallarta now, and allied with three Presidentes of Mexico as well as Gen. Russel Honore and other Patriots in the USA – I even recently met a retired exec of Exxon-Mobil who told me the SPECIFIC members of the Kenan Family who via Exxon and with the CIA put Presidente Pena Nieto in power – but he PUNKED them after changing the Constitution, and invited Canadian oil companies to first help Mexico.

As you must know, besides the great charities, the Kenan Family also supports the Ku Klux Klan, narco-trafficking Episcopal Church (the EXACT same part I can prove murdered Tennessee Williams: Sewanee and the Atlanta Diocese), and their long-time partners in narcotics trafficking, the Republican Party.



I don’t know what happened to Tom Fetzer’s lawsuit against you, but the day I met him at the Dixie Grill on Market Street, I was having breakfast with a friend from Raleigh who told me several of his male friends had had sex with Tom while he was Mayor of Raleigh. Well, at least Tom Fetzer is EXACTLY LIKE Barack Obama in THAT way, no???


And I could NOT help laughing when I saw where http://tomfetzer.com/ actually leads to!!!


Frank Hawkins Kenan

But that said, Tom recovered from his cancer, that he told me was why he had to resign as Head of the Republican Party in early 2011 (totally fake story), and he GROVELED and KISSED MY BUTT, because of my last name, and his hope I would say something nice to Thomas S. Kenan III. He kept deifying Frank Hawkins Kenan – one of the greatest GOD-HATING RACISTS ever!!!

In 1990, I consulted Frank’s brother, James Graham Kenan, then a retired lawyer in Atlanta, but he sent me to his nephew, Gregg Loomis, who told me that the wealthy Kenans ONLY hate Jews more than they hate “niggers”. And let’s face it – they all converted to Episcopalian from Presbyterian soon after the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection – CAUSED by William Rand Kenan, Senior, with the Pastor of First Presbyterian.


Christopher Everett is actually a friend of mine.

This means two things:

1. They, like ALL Catholics and Anglican/Episcopalians believe in Transubstantiation – so to take communion is to gnaw on the uncooked flesh of Jesus Christ. This cannibalism might be why they hate non-whites so much.

At least the Catholic Church is PROUD of transubstantiation – but the Episcopal Church, USA on their website PRETENDS it is a symbolic Last Supper, but when you follow the link in the small print, it DOES tell of their firm belief in Transubstantiation. WHY does a Church DELUDE its congregants so???



I even got angry Episcopalians claiming their Church does NOT believe in it – and I have shut them up by providing the truth – and links to it. You can see the comment from an anonymous person, “Episcopal”, herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/07/what-do-episcopalians-worship.html?showComment=1407626444919#c3890352058592310656



2. Until 2005, all Episcopalians in the Old South, whose only seminary is at Sewanee, were under the Episcopalian Symbol of Power, the Confederate Mace. And when they were FORCED to retire it by “political correctness”, alumni donations to the school TANKED, and some disgruntled alumni contacted me to say that Rt. Rev. J. Neil Alexander (who has threatened me with Libel lawsuits, but not filed one -- and now is Head of their Divinity School – LOL!!!), was using the ESTATE OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS, called the Walter Dakin Fund (not only can I prove they murdered Tennessee, but stole his estate from Harvard – just like Jackie Kennedy Onassis told us would happen at a party on Jan. 11, 1982), to COVER for the alumni anger over losing the Symbol of WHITE SUPREMACY!!!

Well, enough of all of this – I hope you can have some fun with at least parts of it on-air – but I feel I should ALSO list the clients of Tom Fetzer the Lobbyist. Tom is considered the MOST EFFECTIVE lobbyist today in North Carolina -- for Rabid Racist Governor Pat McCrory.


If there IS a hell, can you imagine anyone who deserves it more than RACISTS hiding up the skirts of JESUS???


All best to you,
Scott David Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico





.

No comments: