Monday, May 11, 2015

RP: I, Scott Kenan, Must Now Confess:

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/05/i-scott-kenan-must-now-confess.html



Fervent Catholics perform the act of confession on portable devices installed to receive during the Days of Youth Encounters, which in the presence of Pope Francisco, is carried out in RIo de Janeiro, Brazil.

Fervent Catholics perform the act of confession on portable devices installed to receive during the Days of Youth Encounters (Mercy ME!!!), which in the presence of Pope Francisco, is carried out in RIo de Janeiro, Brazil.



>>> THIS JUST IN @ 7:37 PM, CDT: Because I knew my regular email was again shut down due to my last emailing to 500, I attempted to email this posting via AOL address to the three at Dekalb CSB, Dr. Antin, Testo, and myself -- wanting them to see it right away.

It flew -- but I did NOT get my copy sent to that regular address. This is the FIRST TIME that the CIA/NSA has not allowed me to email myself or stopped incoming emails in several months!!!

But it MIGHT show up in an hour to two days -- I never know WHAT to expect, anymore.



>>> HELLO?!?!?: I hope everyone else who read my last posting of email to Gary Richey, CEO of Dekalb CSB: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/05/email-to-gary-richey-ceo-of-dekalb-csb.html, noticed before I did FIVE HOURS AFTER WRITING IT (with several minor edits), that I have NOTHING to complain about Mr. Richey's tenure!!!

All my bad stuff there was before he was in charge, and in 2010 -- when he WAS in charge, it was the Dekalb CSB nurse who told me the TRUTH and saved my life as much as Dottie Newman.

They are two of my TOP HEROES!!!


But when I wrote this I was MAD AS HELL. See, it's almost like I'm possessed and something directing my writing so that even I take hours to see it.

Perhaps THAT is a "commitable offence"???


>>> AND A FEW "NEWS NOTES":


1.



Scott Kenan shared a link.
9 hrs ·



“We all make mistakes,” the attorney said of Jim Clapper's controversial testimony.
THEHILL.COM
Like · Comment · 


2.





Photo: North Carolina Governor Pat McCrory - In an email Sunday afternoon, from Rev. Dr. William J. Barber, II and Forward Together Not One Step Back! (NaacpNC....
DAILYKOS.COM
Like · Comment · 


3.


There is ALSO a Democratic Senator who announced yesterday he would filibuster it too!!!
Like · Comment · 

4.



Scott Kenan shared a link.
9 hrs ·



One of the most famous faces in the world Frida Kahlo (born Magdalena Carmen Frieda Kahlo y Calderón) was a Mexican painter whose self-portraits beautifully and honestly expressed the female form in a new way. Self-taught, Kahlo created at...
BUST.COM|BY PRINCESS WEEKES
Like · Comment · 

MORE on Frieda Kahlo and the INCREDIBLE work of "Artsy":




Scott






.

No comments: