Saturday, May 2, 2015

RP: My Emails Sent Today to Danny Hefner and Rabbi Sidlofsky of Metro-Wilmington, North Carolina!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/05/my-emails-sent-today-to-danny-hefner.html




Danny Hefner




>>> JUST IN @ 3:01 PM, CDT: EUROPE HONORS US FREEDOM FIGHTERS -- while the UNITED NAZI STATES OF AMERICA still think they are "Traitors"!!!



SCREW NAZI CNNFOX NEWSMSNBCABCNBC, AND CBS!!!




Scott Kenan shared a link.
Just now ·


Taking a stand in Berlin’s Alexanderplatz are whistleblowers Chelsea Manning, Julian Assange and Edward Snowden. Activists and members of Germany’s Green...
EURONEWS.COM
Like · Comment · 


>>> NOW THE EMAILS:



Hi Danny,

Pardon my familiarity, but we have three Facebook friends in common, and actually that is why I first thought to contact you – to see if you know anything of the safety or whereabouts of Mitch Bossanna, also your FB friend. However, I wrote Celia Rivenbark over a week ago and have heard nothing back from her, so I’m not too hopeful. Mitch stuck his political neck out for me in 2011 and 2012 when I was homeless in Wilmington and subjected to five incarcerations in NHC jail on eight false charges – and even though I later found my listing in online jail records, within a year ALL records of my being in jail were erased.

I was also falsely committed to The Oaks mental ward TWICE, but quickly released since I was not committable.

This posting of my letter to Ms. Rivenbark is a nutshell of a little of what I know: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/04/trying-to-track-down-mitch-bossanna-i.html

That I know too much about narco-trafficking in Port Wilmington is/was the real problem, my parents having helped set it up in the 1980s and 90s. And I know some of my wealthy Kenan relatives who made clear to me that they only hate Jews more than they hate “niggers” – hence all the scandals at UNC. I also know how the CIA, Republican Party, and Episcopal Church run most of that trafficking.

DON’T GET EXCITED – I, too, once worshiped with Episcopalians, although the last time I joined a Christian Church, it was First Presbyterian in Wilmington – with mixed results. And I see you are actually an ordained “Interfaith Minister” – and so am I – in the Universal Life Church, which I was ordained into when that was a popular way to try to get out of the draft about 1970, but most importantly, I studied Science of Mind (Religious Science) for many years and am a trained Practitioner.

And besides, I’m 6’ 11”, so too tall to draft or enlist without Presidential Exception.

And I, like so many of my generation, blamed the military for foolish decisions made by politicians (Vietnam), but today, it is military and ex-military I trust most, and given my huge knowledge of narco-trafficking, especially in Wilmington, Atlanta, and Puerto Vallarta where I now live, I have been debriefed by many Mexican officers of the Army and Marines – as well as recently meeting with Gen. Russel Honore in New Orleans. And it was Col. Dottie Newman, retired Chief Protocol Officer of Secretary of State Colin Powell who warned me in 2010 that if I didn’t flee the country the CIA and Republicans would murder me.

The funny thing is that I worked for 18 years for www.pentagon-usa.com for Patrick Stansbury, commission-only selling ad space in all the yearbooks for US Service Academies and War Colleges – but was fired in early 2010 when Patrick realized I was on to his distributing all the illegal drugs flown into the USA to Maxwell AFB, where we had three legitimate advertising contracts, and in Wilmington, my friend and business partner Evan Fish was forced by Wilmington Police to jump to his death from atop the parking garage by the library downtown, Sept. 2011.

The Wilmington Star News is STILL covering this murder up and after 3.5 years ERASE any comments naming Evan Fish!!!

EUREKA!!!

I just checked and all the comments MISSING a week ago are now RE-POSTED!!! My blogging gets RESULTS!!!



ANTI-EUREKA!!!

The next morning all the comments are gone again except one asking what happened to the comments.

You see, Evan had moved to Wilmington after abandoning his life as the top cocaine distributor in Maine, and was supplied by Lee Gosney of Pentagon Publishing – as well a few I met in Wilmington. http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/09/pain-of-evan-fishs-friend-christopher.html

My blog http://scottkenan.blogspot.com has been very popular – and read by MANY Wilmingtonians. And if I can be of any help with info to you or others seeking to reform government around Wilmington, please just ask. And if you know anything about Mitch Bossanna – please let me know.

I will leave you with some high comedy -- an email exchange I had with Wilmington serial-election-loser Republican Justin LaNasa:



Justin(e) La Nasa


Justin LaNasa
3:11 PM (19 hours ago)
Description: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif
Description: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif
Description: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif
to me
Description: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif
Can you send me a good picture of you I would like to hang it in my museum Scott

Sent from my iPhone
Description: https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif

Scott Kenan 
4:56 PM (17 hours ago)
Description: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif
Description: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif
Description: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif
to Justin
Description: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif
Justin -- that's why I can't help but love you -- you are amused!!! Nekkid or clothed???
Description: https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif

S

>>> So far, no response . . .


I’ll post this email, but not any continuing conversation.

Thanks,
Scott David Kenan

Puerto Vallarta



Rabbi Paul Sidlofsky



Dear Rabbi Sidlofsky,

My name is Scott David Kenan, and having lived in Wilmington all of 2011 and 1/3 of 2012, I once had occasion to meet some of your worshipers on a Saturday in early 2011, as they were leaving the Temple late after service. My story is so peculiar, that I turned down their lunch invitation because I did not want to trouble any Jews before I made more progress – and I have never sought help specifically from Jews, because it seems to me that you all have had ENOUGH of troubles, already – HA!!!

There will be enough of “troubles” told here, but please remember that I am reporting them to you because they are shrinking now, and I believe rapidly. So please try to enjoy the humor of this as well.

I was raised Roman Catholic and even once wanted to be a Jesuit priest. In my late teens and until I was about 35, I was inobservant or experimenting (ANY other religion), until I found Science of Mind, but I was especially influenced by the father of a twice-roommate, Ben Zion Leuchter (I studied German so I say “Son of Zion Who Spreads Light”), who owned the newspaper in Vineland, NJ as well as a dozen or more other newspapers – this in the 1970s, and HE assumed I was Jewish because of the Kenan family (name is from “Old Testament” – sometimes shown as Cainan) reputation as supporter of Education and the Arts.

And then in early 2010, Jonathan Reiner, cousin of Rob, nephew of Carl (and interestingly, Jonathan ALSO studied Science of Mind), told me after I told him much of what I fight for, “I ALWAYS knew you were a Jew!!!” I’d known Jonathan since he was in high school and already writing for soap operas, but using a “literary device”, I have presented that in my blog as that Jonathan made me an “Honorary Jew”, which I hope I don’t go to jail for.

Beyond all of that, I was the last assistant to Tennessee Williams, and my memoir, Walking on Glass: A Memoir of the Later Days of Tennessee Williams, now published as a blog so all can read it for free: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.mx/, got rave reviews from John Lahr (who at the recent Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival recognized me as an authority on the last couple of years of Tennessee’s life -- and you might know is the son of Jewish Irving Lahrheim, who used the stage name Bert Lahr), and was originally scheduled as the featured hard-cover release of 30 books in spring 2010 by Alyson Books, but was TANKED for political reasons, and then the exec of Wells Fargo Advisors, Chicago, Jamie Lee Sutherland, who had bragged to me that he does $24,000,000.00 narco-trafficking PER MONTH for his bank (I did take that off my blog at Jamie’s request), but I was sued for LIBEL because I also blogged about Jamie’s having seen Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel in his private gay bathhouse in Chicago.

I was never served legally, and then I was tried and convicted In Absentia – a practice that High Courts had made ILLEGAL in all but Chicago District Courts, and Jamie was awarded not only TEN TIMES what he sought, so HALF A MILLION DOLLARS (and they knew I was just getting over homelessness), plus some things he had NOT sought: Copyright to my Williams memoir, copyright to ALL blog posts until I die, and all emails I write on related subjects until I die.

And they continued to try to kill me – mostly using Mexican Drug Mafia in service to the CIA.

Even the guy in NYC who has supplemented my income very generously for 3.5 years told me that it is just “idol talk”  (LOL!!! "idle talk"), that the Courts Inspector said I could overturn it very easily if I come to Chicago in person – and then countersue for a FORTUNE. I still am debating what to do with this person who appears to have just been paying money to get info from me – like so many others have done. He REFUSES to explain himself.

He even communicates with at least one in my family – and we were raised with small pastel Swastikas rimming the dinner plates, daily beatings, and my parents were quite tight with not just Coach Lou Holtz (Mom got him the job at Notre Dame after he helped with her NAZI goals in the late 1960s when Coach lived across the street – he’s now Boehner’s closest friend and political strategist – I caught Mom on secured comm right when Obama made the deal to reopen government 1.5 years ago), but Nixon’s top aide, John Ehrlichman (whose apartment in Atlanta in early 1990s I visited twice), and Christal Presley, Sean Hannity’s close friend.

I can all but prove in Court that Mom got her marching orders from Popes Paul VI, John  Paul II, and Alexander-the-Ratzinger – the new Pope has a better style, but the SAME substance!!!

You see, they with Newt Gingrich and former GA Congressman John Linder (with help of the Atlanta Journal Constitution, CNN, and Fox News), set up the massive narco-ring in Atlanta that I tried to expose in 1990, but landed in jail on false charges then too. Judge Linda Warren Hunter of Dekalb County FORCED me to take Lithium, which I actually took for 31 years (from 1978 - 1990, mostly, then after 1990, religiously), ending when my doctor in 2009 said I’d NEVER shown a sign of Bipolar Illness. It took about four years for me to get used to having a mind no longer “chemically partially lobotomized” for so many years, so much of my previous writing shows my trying to get a grip on reality.

In the last year, ALL online Court records of that conviction and a few other things have been ERASED from online Court Records – to protect that judge.

And you should know that my Kenan Family – so important to the development of Wilmington and North Carolina – the wealthy branch which I am only distantly related to – because of inheriting Henry Flagler’s entire estate in 1913, now continue to control Exxon-Mobil, Chevron, Bank of America, much of Coca-Cola, USA, and www.theKAG.com, North America’s largest trucking company.

The Kenan Charities for Education are the BEST – as well as the Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke, but they also support the KKK, Episcopal Church, and Republican Party – and especially in North Carolina.

And when I had those legal difficulties in 1990, I consulted lawyer James Graham Kenan of Atlanta (uncle of Thomas S. Kenan III), who was too infirm to help, but sent me to his nephew, Gregg Loomis (also a noted writer, race-car driver, and stunt pilot), who when I joked that maybe we are “hiding Jews” with the biblical name of Kenan, he went ballistic and said the only people the wealthy Kenans hate more than “niggers” is Jews!!!

I think that helps us understand all the scandals at UNC, no???

Well, I am waging a War of Words (non-violent), and have made much progress. I think I might even be exhibiting your “tikkun olam”, which I just learned about from your website.

Just know that I am afraid of nothing and God always opens the correct path. If I were WRONG, I would not get all this resistance – and I was BUILT to handle all of this. I am not asking you for anything, except that you enjoy this missive. To learn more, google my name in quotes followed by another name or concept to see what I wrote.

And finally, I will tell you this about Jews in Mexico. I have a gringo Jewish female friend here, who told me that she got sick of gringos and moved to an entirely Mexican neighborhood – a common practice, actually – but after living there a while, she wore a Star of David on a chain and it was noticed. After that, the entire neighborhood treated her with special respect.

You see, the Mexican people honor the Jews as a suffering people who have suffered longer than have they!!! And I DID used to go to a Jewish resort on the beach just to watch Jewish women playing Mahjong when I got really stressed a couple of years ago. I figured as long as they play – all is right with the World!!!

Anyway, I wish you a continuing wonderful Shabbat – and following days.

Scott Kenan








.

No comments: